1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Sh!thead runs for MA governor

That's probably an essential qualification.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Coakley, of course.

http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2013/09/16/martha-coakley-launches-bid-for-governor-new-video-emphasizing-resilience/K01aa0nyvkOi0rFjeemW6O/story.html?comments=all&page=1&sort=OLDEST_CREATE_DT#go-to-comment-20594783

MEDFORD — With a broad smile, Attorney General Martha Coakley walked into Dempsey’s Breakfast & Lunch this morning to greet diners and launch her campaign for the Democratic nomination for governor.

Following her 2010 loss to Scott Brown, Coakley was roundly criticized for running too timid a campaign, an error she seems determined not to repeat.

After her announcement today in Medford, Coakley plans a three-day, 18-community tour.

That technique appears designed to contrast not only with her own electoral past, but with the rollout technique adopted this year by Republican Charles D. Baker, who announced with a video shot in his backyard and with press availabilities.

- See more at: http://www.boston.com/politicalintelligence/2013/09/16/martha-coakley-launches-bid-for-governor-new-video-emphasizing-resilience/K01aa0nyvkOi0rFjeemW6O/story.html?comments=all&page=1&sort=OLDEST_CREATE_DT#go-to-comment-20594783

I perfer to call her Marsha Chokely; but I hope she takes vacation time to run for Governor.  In fact how can you be an effective AG and run for political office at the same time.  OK I already know the answer to (in)effective............

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Dempsey's is a great breakfast spot, but the one in medford is too small so I normally go to the one in Everett.  Good food, reasonable prices.  

Now whats this business about Martha doing something or other?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Brown cleared the field for Baker.

Most likley Baker vs. Chokely...........all things being equal it should be Baker after all because being Governor is a well rounded leadership decision making position, not the same as being the top cop.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I really did want to throw up when I heard this news. Same old players..same old game. The system is rigged against newcomers.

"It is not down in any map...trueplaces never are...." ( Melville)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Poor Marsha she can't cut a break her announcemenet quickly drops below the fold due to Costa Concordia parbuckling operation (really cool stuff) and the terrible shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

How can the lead post be removed when they let the discussion string continue, the origianl post was no more offensive then the title.

12. This post has been removed.