Silence from the race baiters

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Re: Silence from the race baiters

We've beat this horse to death, PP.  It was about narcing them out, not race.  They are still scumbags and drug dealing in school, but they are all minors and we won't see this one again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to GregoryFromMeffa's comment:

We've beat this horse to death, PP.  It was about narcing them out, not race.  They are still scumbags and drug dealing in school, but they are all minors and we won't see this one again.

I hear you but I can't help but think if it was the other way around that there would be many on the Left that would still feel there was an element of racism involved. I think they would be cynical as to it being just about snitching. Just my two cents.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Why does it always seem to be Florida...?

It's got to be the humidity. Drives people loco....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hear you but I can't help but think if it was the other way around that there would be many on the Left that would still feel there was an element of racism involved. I think they would be cynical as to it being just about snitching. Just my two cents.

[/QUOTE]

Quite likely, but they are all minors.  No one can give their names or even if there are charges.  It's over is my guess

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That would imply the same thing wouldn't happen if the 'narc' was black.  In that mindset, a snitch is still a snitch.

Was the bus driver - who regretfully didn't intervene - black or white?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Quite likely, but they are all minors.  No one can give their names or even if there are charges.  It's over is my guess

[/QUOTE]

Minors or not, their names are in the OP.

Just as "likely" as conservatives trying make racial hay out of this story...?  Really?!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That would imply the same thing wouldn't happen if the 'narc' was black.  In that mindset, a snitch is still a snitch.

Are you saying if the narc was black and the animals who ganged up on him were white? Then I would say many would be saying racism was involved

I have no idea of his race

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevent and immaterial. Just obfuscation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you saying if the narc was black and the animals who ganged up on him were white? Then I would say many would be saying racism was involved

No.  I'm saying if the perps were the same - black - and the narc was black, the beating would still be imminent as a consequence of snitching.

And the event would likely be ignored, mediawise.

Since we're playing with hypotheticals, if the driver WAS black and didn't intervene on behalf of a white kid, would the racial implications be more pronounced?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ultimately, I think it's a stretch to extrapolate schoolyard brawls onto the rest of society - white or black.  The only difference here is that it was caught on camera.

This is more about bullying and intimidation than either race or drugs, IMO.  And I would say the same if the racial profiles were reversed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No.  I'm saying if the perps were the same - black - and the narc was black, the beating would still be imminent as a consequence of snitching.

Since we're playing with hypotheticals, if the driver WAS black and didn't intervene on behalf of a white kid, would the racial implications be more pronounced?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ultimately, I think it's a stretch to extrapolate schoolyard brawls onto the rest of society - white or black.  The only difference here is that it was caught on camera.

You don't think racism exists in schoolyards? Ok....

This is more about bullying and intimidation than either race or drugs, IMO.  And I would say the same if the racial profiles were reversed.

You might...but many others wouldn't

[/QUOTE]

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed there Matty.  In fact, if you at the coverage, its about the driver, and potential charges.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ppannos. Show ppannos's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Answer: Black

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ppannos' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Irrelevent and immaterial. Just obfuscation.

[/QUOTE]

If you're gonna play the race card, you might as well go the full nines on it, eh...?

Or maybe you're just answering questions nobody asked.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Ultimately, I think it's a stretch to extrapolate schoolyard brawls onto the rest of society - white or black.  The only difference here is that it was caught on camera. This is more about bullying and intimidation than either race or drugs, IMO.  And I would say the same if the racial profiles were reversed.

Completely agree, but you're also completely missing the point.

The point is that the only violence that is extrapolated into a societal issue is "white on black" violence and the only reason for that is because of professional race baiters. The point of pointing out "black on black" and "black on white" violence is to show the absolute hypocrisy of these professional race baiters and their supporters in the media and the political class.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]Ultimately, I think it's a stretch to extrapolate schoolyard brawls onto the rest of society - white or black.  The only difference here is that it was caught on camera. This is more about bullying and intimidation than either race or drugs, IMO.  And I would say the same if the racial profiles were reversed.

The point is that the only violence that is extrapolated into a societal issue is "white on black" violence and the only reason for that is because of professional race baiters. The point of pointing out "black on black" and "black on white" violence is to show the absolute hypocrisy of these professional race baiters and their supporters in the media and the political class.

--

[/QUOTE]

DING! DING! DING!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

what is this discussion about ........ a 63 y/o bus driver who had to use the good old Florida Law of " sit on the ground " defense so he wouldn't have been beaten to a pulp too .

btw double p's be at a botum o dis decutsha ...... so I guts da nos it ain't muc !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

All three charged with 'Felony Assault'.

Grebbin stole cash from victim.

I hope they all get tried as adults!

:: From Another Forum ::

"I've come to realize that both blacks and the media put more value in what whites do and say over what blacks do and say.

Example: blacks beat blacks, no one cares.

white beat blacks, crisismode engaged.

Blacks call whites 'cracker,' nothing happens.

White grandma says nig-er, people lose their minds.

The fact that the media never reports this makes it racist, because why arent they treated equally if there's supposed to be racial equality.

The zimmerman trial proves that media and blacks care more about that whites do, otherwise the 1400+ black kids who were murdered during the zimmerman trial would have been more of a news item".

Read All 238+ Interesting Comments:      

http://en-us.reddit.com/r/news/comments/1jvmbl/3_teens_charged_in_pinellas_school_bus_beating/                               

~ 'TRY IT' - 'YOU'LL LIKE IT' ~ 

Wow.  I didn't think you could do that.  I was wrong.  In 1979, SCOTUS, in Smith v Daily Mail, ruled that the publishing of a juvenille accusee's photo and name is protected by the First amendment, disregarding the potential stigma attached to a teenager for a single crime he had not yet been convicted of.

I'm not sure I like that, but the ruling was unanimous.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]Ultimately, I think it's a stretch to extrapolate schoolyard brawls onto the rest of society - white or black.  The only difference here is that it was caught on camera. This is more about bullying and intimidation than either race or drugs, IMO.  And I would say the same if the racial profiles were reversed.

--

[/QUOTE]

So, the "professional race baiters" are the sole reason why race relations happen to be strained in this country...??  Really?!!  (as opposed to the "professional racists", of course)

That leaves out a huge chunk of history which is prologue to now.

There is no time in American history (or world history for that matter) lacking for racial animosity - none - despite the fact that minorities in this country hold more power and respect now than at any other time before.

So, tell me why you think this is not just a product of the media's massive distortion of a heretofore existing, underlying problem that fails to connect the real story with the overall narrative.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

--

[/QUOTE]

So, the "professional race baiters" are the sole reason why race relations happen to be strained in this country...??  Really?!!  (as opposed to the "professional racists", of course)

There is no time in American history (or world history for that matter) lacking for racial animosity - none - despite the fact that minorities in this country hold more power and respect now than at any other time before.

So, tell me why you think this is not just a product of the media's massive distortion of a heretofore existing, underlying problem that fails to connect the real story with the overall narrative.

[/QUOTE]

"So, the "professional race baiters" are the sole reason why race relations happen to be strained in this country...??"

I don't believe that was what he was trying to say. At least I didn't take it that way.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

--

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"So, the "professional race baiters" are the sole reason why race relations happen to be strained in this country...??"

I don't believe that was what he was trying to say. At least I didn't take it that way.

[/QUOTE]

"...the only violence that is extrapolated into a societal issue is "white on black" violence and the only reason for that is because of professional race baiters. "

Which way did you take it?

(Leaving aside for a minute the notion that ALL violence is necessarily "extrapolated into a societal issue" regardless of race.  Which is not to mean that schoolyard violence is always equivalent to adult violence.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

--

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"...the only violence that is extrapolated into a societal issue is "white on black" violence and the only reason for that is because of professional race baiters. "

Which way did you take it?

(Leaving aside for a minute the notion that ALL violence is necessarily "extrapolated into a societal issue" regardless of race.  Which is not to mean that schoolyard violence is always equivalent to adult violence.)

[/QUOTE]

I don't believe he was trying to say they are the ONLY reason. 

Sections
Shortcuts