So besides driving the cost of healthcare UP and forcing businesses to cut employee hours BACK...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: So besides driving the cost of healthcare UP and forcing businesses to cut employee hours BACK...

In response to NO MO O's comment:

You think we can AFFORD to support millions who do not contribute and only consume ?

They contribute more and consume less than you think.  But that's not the issue viz. Obamacare, the goal of which is to identify and enroll those Americans who don't have insurance and can't get it, thereby making health care more affordable for everyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: So besides driving the cost of healthcare UP and forcing businesses to cut employee hours BACK...

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

You really accept without question that any time says it is going to cut a benefit because of Obamacare...... 

.....it must be telling the truth?

No I am living the reality. We are a contractor that provides a service to other corporations (much larger) they have been squeezing us for the last 5 years to cut cost with no increases the entire time. We have to find way to cut cost by bringing training and other things that added community commerce in-house.

The corporations are NOT going to increase our rates while the economy is weak so, when we have additional cost next year we will have to make cuts that hurt some just to stay in business and not lay off more or as many employees!!!

It is wht it is! We are a small business!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

You disappoint me Rubie..

Because it exists today does not make it right or EQUITABLE for AMERICANS.

You obviously do NOT subscribe to America First. That makes us the odd country out because no other country in history has allowed this scope of impact/

I imagine you think they should receive social security too?  

They are criminals.. tens of millions who invade our country and consume our resources, charity and dollars. Tell me they have no impact on our debt issue, ourprisons, our schools, our economy and taxes.

It may be a global economy but we cannot afford to become the human trashcan for the world. Our generosity and kindness has been used against us.

On a note that you have a better grasp on... they are here against the law. Surely you don't support selective enforcement ?  

[/QUOTE]

You are talking nonsense.  The illegal immigration issue has NOTHING to do with Obamacare.  Hospitals do not check your immigration status before treatment.  Didn't happen before Obama doesn't happen now.  You are just ranting mindlessly again.

I am sure you would love to see these brown folks denied treatement and left to die on the street.  That's what America means to you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

Obamacare drives prices UP

Nice job Barry

Based on what evidence? 

My insurance at work is going up 12%. HR explained it was due to new federal requirements. Barry campaigned that it would reduce costs 15% in year 1 (2012).

As a former health insurance underwriter I have seen insurance premiums go up that much and higher in the past, which had NOTHING to do with Obamacare. How do you explain that?

Which federal requirements are causing your companies insurance to go up 12%? Would those be the same federal requirements MY company would have to follow, yet my insurance isn't going up anywhere near 12%. Odd that.

There is MUCH more to health insurance premiums in regards to increases. How big is your company? How many plans does it offer? Based on your company size and number of plans I could list about 10 things that can affect your premiums. For your company to blame it on Obamacare is a blatant lie.

Here's my summary: 

Obama said it would go down $2,500 last year, it went up $2,500.$5,00 swing.

The CBO projects a $1.7 trillion cost, as in ADDITIONAL cost, to implement Obamacare over the next ten years.  And, we KNOW how accurate CBO forecasts tend to be.

You can put as much lipstick on it as you want: costs are going up, quality is going down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]
    I never said brown black or purple.. you did.

Legal citizens have to pay for these crimninals who have no obligetion to support the country or society.

They come and they take.

I don't want anyone to die... jusy ship em back where they belong is all.

This country will be better off and citizens won't have to carry them

I don't care if they snuck in here from Sweden.

I can only assume you believe in selective enforcement of US laws. Kind of pick and choose who gets a free ride.

We work and the govt gives.. to them.

Equitable huh?

[/QUOTE]

Are you going to admit that your rant against immigration has nothing to do with Obamacare? 

And do provide a plan on how you deport 10 million people.

And besides education, what does the government give illegals?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Will Obamacare cover "Obamacare Derangement Syndrome"...?

'Cause many on the right appear to be chronic sufferers.

Healthcare is not just for the privileged.

Sections
Shortcuts