So, hows all that "HOPE & CHANGE" working out for all the .........

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Re: So, hows all that

I don't think this is the change people had hoped for when Obama was standing in front of Greek columns back in 08'.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What say you ???

[/QUOTE]

He who stands on toilet, is high on pot?

[/QUOTE]

thats funny I'm going to steal that....

hope and change is great!!!! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

We need more US Fighting men and women dying in far away places to topple undesired dictators and allow anarchy to flurish.

We need more bubbles to make the wealthy even wealthier and then burst in the faces of the middle and working class.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think this is the change people had hoped for when Obama was standing in front of Greek columns back in 08'.

[/QUOTE]

He's been a let down, from my perspective.

I'm not sure I can say we'd be any better under McCain and Duncecap. His plan for the economy was more tax cuts and his plan for healthcare was a tax credit.

The only time tax cuts have been shown to stimulate the economy so as to increase gov revenue was JFK's package and another I'm forgetting at the moment. But those cut taxes from rates that were way way way higher than todays, to rates that were only way way higher.

He has also been more belligerent in some circumstances in terms of getting boots on the ground in conflicts. An we really don't need any more of that.

A health care tax credit plan is no plan at all, and the credit would have been swallowed before his first term was out.

This is assuming that the Dems wouldn't just obstruct that stuff.

[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahha!

that's it?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to doozy-day's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need more US Fighting men and women dying in far away places to topple undesired dictators and allow anarchy to flurish.

We need more bubbles to make the wealthy even wealthier and then burst in the faces of the middle and working class.

[/QUOTE]

You are an idiot, have a set of stones will you, and admit the dude is the worst president ever.

Seriously, do you think we are better off and heading in a good direction as a country?

If you think so, then you are either an idiot or a liar...you tell me!

[/QUOTE]

doozy-day,

Given the choices the GOP presented the country...McCain and then Romney...there really was no choice for many of us.

The GOP really needs to present better candidates for the WH if they want the swing votes to believe the country would be better off with their candidate.

This ridiculous show of out righting each other in the primaries and then the winner needing to walk back a lot of what he/she said to win the general is not going to get it.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

doozy-day

Doesn't matter who is in th white house, as long as we have the fools in congress.

Until the Young grow up and vote them (DEM?REP) out , we are douped. No  JFK or Regan around.

all power and money . no responibility. Johnny fault.

The Housing bubble was caused by Barney and his lover.

F&M giving loans to people who couldn't afford them.

I made 300 G profit selling my homes when I moved over a  6 year period. It's in bonds now.

I think Romney would have been good , with support but He was not a good BS. 

We need to clean house and start over.

[/QUOTE]

What language is this?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And then,"When fools walk in and out to put a Santa clause in the White House". Aside from the fact that Santa Claus was misspelled and lacked proper use capilization, what does "when fools walk in and out " even mean?

[/QUOTE]

Nono, you see, it was a metaphor for post-deconstructionist modern absurdism and its relation to the essential tao of life, as viewed through the bifocal lenses of social catastrophe and economic defragmentation. Also, the mating habits of the east asian gopher.

Wait... 

[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, I'm begining to understand now with your frank reference to the East Asian Gopher. Much like the discourse over the African Swallow! Tough to say though, I'm more inclined to the American Swallow....African or European be damned. That said, I'm wondering if "in and out", as prefaced by Chiefhowie, might not be a Freudian slip on his behalf? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge?

[/QUOTE]

jed,

I am beginning to see the light regarding his very special use of language.

What a relief. It never was me.

So many references. I hope he looks them up. Being on the DL had not occured to me. As for AA. Great idea. He can afford to bring everyone good coffee with that $300k he is so happy about. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

doozy-day

Doesn't matter who is in th white house, as long as we have the fools in congress.

Until the Young grow up and vote them (DEM?REP) out , we are douped. No  JFK or Regan around.

all power and money . no responibility. Johnny fault.

The Housing bubble was caused by Barney and his lover.

F&M giving loans to people who couldn't afford them.

I made 300 G profit selling my homes when I moved over a  6 year period. It's in bonds now.

I think Romney would have been good , with support but He was not a good BS. 

We need to clean house and start over.

[/QUOTE]

What language is this?

[/QUOTE]

A working person language , with responsibility for my actions.

[/QUOTE]

I am a working man who takes responsibility for his actions but it still makes me wonder...

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Obama just made an "inaccurate promise" 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Sorry to have offended you all.

I had just bloged with a technet guy.

we had an inter loop within MIT.

Then I jumped over here to post.

We are not all prone to use correct gramer.

IMO, chiefhowie, you have not offended anybody. Posters were/are just trying to be sure of what you mean in your posts. So, IMO, some of us have just been confused with some of what you have been writing and have been trying to get clarification. That is very different from being offended.

I could care less about your use of grammer if that is the way you write. Just please allow me to ask what you mean by a remark if I am confused. 

On the other thread you personally apologized to me. That rarely happens in the forum.

That also was a class act which reflects on you as a person.. Please accept my apology if we went too far with humor about your style of writing.. Let us clean the slate and move on.

And since I have not done it before, please accept my gratitude for your service to our country in the military.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What say you ???

[/QUOTE]

He who stands on toilet, is high on pot?

[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna remember that one and USE it!

good one.

Sections
Shortcuts