So, life begins at birth, right?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: So, life begins at birth, right?

Regardless what one thinks about abortion, once the baby is out of the mother, it needs to be protected.  To not do so is to engage in a conspiracy to murder.  At least that much should be clear.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

So, who supports killing a second semester child that is kicking and fighting for life on a table after a botched abortion???

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

So, who supports killing a second semester child that is kicking and fighting for life on a table after a botched abortion???

Planned Parenthood

One person representing Planned Parenthood.  

I sincerely doubt the organization as a whole endorses such a policy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Regardless what one thinks about abortion, once the baby is out of the mother, it needs to be protected.  To not do so is to engage in a conspiracy to murder.  At least that much should be clear.  

I agree with Skeeter.  

In other news, Hell has frozen over (probably due to Global Warming trends).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Planned Parenthood

So the the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates speaking at a committee meeting in front of state legislators was speaking for herself and not Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates? Um.....yeaaaaaaaaaah...ok

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

The only "abortion extremists" accoridng to eth liberal medai, are on eth right.

The media silence is deafening.

Snow's testimony comes at an inopportune moment for the deniers -- the "abortion rights" absolutists who hotly deny that infants are ever born alive during botched abortions -- because in Philadelphia, an abortionist is on trial.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell is on trial for murder in the deaths of one woman and seven second trimester babies. The 41-year-old woman had sought an abortion and was given an overdose of narcotics at Gosnell's clinic. The seven babies were all born alive, according to the indictment. Gosnell then used scissors to "snip" their spinal columns. One of his assistants, who pled guilty to third-degree murder, said that such "snippings" were "routine" for late-term abortions -- so there were probably many more than seven.

Gosnell wasn't at all particular about gestational age. An ultrasound technician recorded the age of one baby as 29.4 weeks, or about 7.5 months. In Pennsylvania, abortions are not permitted after 24 weeks (and survival is above 85 percent for babies born at 27 weeks). In one case, a nurse testified that a baby cried after being born. Gosnell snipped his neck and told the nurse that there was nothing to worry about. He was placed in a basin on a counter. Another large baby was disposed of in a shoebox, but he was too large and his feet dangled over the sides. In another case, Gosnell allegedly joked with a nurse that a baby was so big "he could have walked to the bus stop."

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/04/02/inconvenient_headlines_117749.html#ixzz2PJiXNZvB
    Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

There are flipping nutballs on either side of the aisle, and this is one of them.

This person is advocating first degree murder.

Is it just the persons stance or is it Planned Parentshoods stance?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Planned Parenthood

So the the lobbyist representing the Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates speaking at a committee meeting in front of state legislators was speaking for herself and not Florida Alliance of Planned Parenthood Affiliates? Um.....yeaaaaaaaaaah...ok

Why don't you do some research on the matter.  Spokesmen do misspeak on occasion.  Or do you accept every idiot thing a member of the G.O.P. says as indicative of the G.O.P. policy on the subject?  I bet not... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Planned Parenthood

Rubes marching orders:

Progressives caught saying what they really beleive:

narrow the scope...

narrow the scope...

narrow the scope...

narrow the scope...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

I agree with Skeeter.  

In other news, Hell has frozen over (probably due to Global Warming trends).

Ha!

A rare agreement is the start of a new ice age.  I like it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Planned Parenthood

Why don't you do some research on the matter.  Spokesmen do misspeak on occasion.  Or do you accept every idiot thing a member of the G.O.P. says as indicative of the G.O.P. policy on the subject?  I bet not... 

Well, she was asked several times to clarify, and the nub of it didn't change.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

There are flipping nutballs on either side of the aisle, and this is one of them.

This person is advocating first degree murder.

More cognitive dissonance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

The only "abortion extremists" accoridng to eth liberal medai, are on eth right.

The media silence is deafening.

Snow's testimony comes at an inopportune moment for the deniers -- the "abortion rights" absolutists who hotly deny that infants are ever born alive during botched abortions -- because in Philadelphia, an abortionist is on trial.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell is on trial for murder in the deaths of one woman and seven second trimester babies. The 41-year-old woman had sought an abortion and was given an overdose of narcotics at Gosnell's clinic. The seven babies were all born alive, according to the indictment. Gosnell then used scissors to "snip" their spinal columns. One of his assistants, who pled guilty to third-degree murder, said that such "snippings" were "routine" for late-term abortions -- so there were probably many more than seven.

Gosnell wasn't at all particular about gestational age. An ultrasound technician recorded the age of one baby as 29.4 weeks, or about 7.5 months. In Pennsylvania, abortions are not permitted after 24 weeks (and survival is above 85 percent for babies born at 27 weeks). In one case, a nurse testified that a baby cried after being born. Gosnell snipped his neck and told the nurse that there was nothing to worry about. He was placed in a basin on a counter. Another large baby was disposed of in a shoebox, but he was too large and his feet dangled over the sides. In another case, Gosnell allegedly joked with a nurse that a baby was so big "he could have walked to the bus stop."

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/04/02/inconvenient_headlines_117749.html#ixzz2PJiXNZvB
    Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter

Back to Gosnell...  for the umpteenth time.  Just because there are  few idiots who advocate or engage in criminal behavior does not change the fact that liberals want freedom on this issue and conservatives don't.  There are a lot more idiots on the right intent on voiding this right and criminalizing its practice than there are idiots on the left who support criminal behavior. You are not convincing any one of anything when you bring up these fringe characters.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

There are a lot more idiots on the right intent on voiding the right to kill babies and criminalizing its practice than there are idiots on the left who support this criminal behavior. You are not convincing any one of anything when you bring up these fringe characters.

Just a clarification for you and we can only hope you are correct!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Planned Parenthood

So she "misspoke"? Do you have proof of this?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I'm just gonna take a wild guess, that PP didn't send someone to speak to legislators, you know, LAWmakers, that they just said, "say whatever you want, we got your 6

Just a wild assumption, I am sure.

Because nobody ever says something only to have the oragnization they work for disavow it?

We could probably generate a list a mile long of politician's aides messing up.

Paid lobbyists representing a group at a committee hearing with state legislators typically go off script do they? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Paid lobbyists representing a group at a committee hearing with state legislators typically go off script do they?

Gee, now why do I get the feeling that this is just more petty arguing for the sake of arguing.

"Typically"? What the hell does typically matter? Are you seriously taking the position that paid lobbyists representing a group at a committee hearing with state legislatures cannot possibly make a mistake?

No?

Then you are just making noise to be obnoxious. She may have misspoken, or she may not have.

It's on PP to adopt or deny that she accurately represented their position.

Funny...all you had to do was answer the question. But you getting your panties in a bunch over the question tells me what I needed to know. Thanks...that is all!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

But you getting your panties in a bunch over the question tells me what I needed to know.

LOL. Really missing airborne aren't you?

I said that is all regarding this issue. I'm done. If you want to continue on then you'll just be talking to yourself. Feel free to do so.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Gee, now why do I get the feeling that this is just more petty arguing for the sake of arguing.

"Typically"? What the hell does typically matter? Are you seriously taking the position that paid lobbyists representing a group at a committee hearing with state legislatures cannot possibly make a mistake?

No?

Then you are just making noise to be obnoxious. She may have misspoken, or she may not have.

It's on PP to adopt or deny that she accurately represented their position.

Well, no.  What she said is the position, until PP changes it.  She is their spokesmodel, so what she says, goes.

That's how it works when you hire someone to tell your side of the story.  they tell your side of the story.