So this is how the wingnut's economic plan to cut spending in hard times actually works.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: So this is how the wingnut's economic plan to cut spending in hard times actually works.

Why can't you delete a post? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: So this is how the wingnut's economic plan to cut spending in hard times actually works.

you got to know your priorities

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

Just say one of the magic words, some kind soul will come and delete it for you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

I don't get it ..... you didn't say anything to get your post deleted

DUH ..... sorry I just got it ... you wanted to delete your own post ...... why .... take ownership it ..... if it's stupid just take the punishment ... btw I promise I won't say a word about it and I will put it in the vault .....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

Why do a lot of liberals need to use sarcastic, demeaning words(wingnut etc.) to describe anyone who disagrees with their political philosophy? 

I've noticed this countless times over the years and would really appreciate an intelligent, adult explanation. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to ampoule's comment:

Why do a lot of liberals need to use sarcastic, demeaning words(wingnut etc.) to describe anyone who disagrees with their political philosophy? 

I've noticed this countless times over the years and would really appreciate an intelligent, adult explanation. 

All the other words we could use will get us moonbats deleted

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Say, you're kinda new around these parts aren't you pardner?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Detroit is bankrupt.

So what is the wingnut-dominated state gov't plan for Detroit?

Pile on $450 million of extra taxpayer debt to finance an arena as a gift to a billionare sports team owner.

The Michigan Strategic Fund today approved a plan to sell private activity bonds to cover the public portion of the construction of a $450 million Detroit Red Wings arena in downtown Detroit.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article/20130724/NEWS/130729926/state-approves-450m-in-bonds-for-red-wings-arena

scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to make a point?

Detroit is in the shape it is due to 50-60 years of progressive, Democrat, union leadership.  Don't go swinging your fists at the Republicans on this one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

In response to ampoule's comment:

All the other words we could use will get us moonbats deleted

Well, the term 'moonbat' is used by another poster on the Red Sox blog.  Actually, he's the only one that I know of that uses it.  But the liberals use of derogatory words seems to be universal.  It just seems that if you don't agree with them, you can almost guarantee being called names....It, sort of, seems to stimulate a Pavlov reaction with almost instant frothing and rabies-like foaming at the mouth.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ampoule. Show ampoule's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Say, you're kinda new around these parts aren't you pardner?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

Just kind of hiding in the weeds on occasion.

Sections
Shortcuts