So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?:
    There is no one on this site who believes that. --------------------------------- So ends that. PLEASE!
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Chain...yank
    Chain...yank

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Chain...yank Chain...yank
    Posted by skeeter20

skeeter:

Do not think so. I know you have a sense of humor. Really thought you were showing it once again. 

Also, you and I have had a few exchanges. Anything like your exchanges with miscricket?

You never confirmed you actually looked at my account or my husband's account. The least you can do if you are really being serious about this whole jackbu thing. You assert you are an intelligent person. This would be a great way to prove it.

In any case, the other posters seem to be tired of this. See Gregin. So am I. 

Just speculation, but maybe there is some projection going on here. Perhaps jacjbu posts under several names on other sites he is on. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

That talk doesn't bother me. There isn't another blogger who consistently shows up after me like you and cricket. I do see a pattern. I got banned from tripadvisor because cricket constantly followed my every post and agreed with everything I said. Tripadvisor booted us both and gave the reason as duplicate posters. So possibly she has latched onto you as she did me. You have to admit your emails over this subject were excessive.
    Posted by jackbu

I admit I have never been banned. I also admit you began this. I never had a problem with you. I am not sure I even engaged you before this.

I have been posting regularly in the forums since early November, 2011. One day I agreed with miscricket that it was disrespectful for you to refer to Sarah Palin as a "broad". I even replied to you about the rest of your content.. I disagreed with your conclusion. You were then off to the races on me. 

You put my identity at question with nothing to back it up. You even added my husband to this when he tried to settle this. You attacked me. I have done everything to show you, and everyone else, how wrong you are. When I am attacked, called a liar, I am not going to just sit back. Neither is my husband.

You may have a real hard time saying you were mistaken when you are mistaken. I am not going to just let it go. You started all of this. That is a fact. One way to end this is for you to end it if you have it in you.

I know the other posters are tired of this and do not believe it. You are the loose end. 

The fact you have written that possibly miscricket has latched onto me is the only time you made a statement that would have to mean you think possibly we are two different people. That is all I want from you. That is all I have ever wanted from you.

The right wingers must be loving watching two liberals going at each other for over a week.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : skeeter: Do not think so. I know you have a sense of humor. Really thought you were showing it once again.  Also, you and I have had a few exchanges. Anything like your exchanges with miscricket? You never confirmed you actually looked at my account or my husband's account. The least you can do if you are really being serious about this whole jackbu thing. You assert you are an intelligent person. This would be a great way to prove it. In any case, the other posters seem to be tired of this. See Gregin. So am I.  Just speculation, but maybe there is some projection going on here. Perhaps jacjbu posts under several names on other sites he is on. 
    Posted by andiejen

I have no interest in the jackbu andijen whatever.  I'm here for the Palin issue, and I was joshing about jackbu.

simple enough?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : I have no interest in the jackbu andijen whatever.  I'm here for the Palin issue, and I was joshing about jackbu. simple enough?
    Posted by skeeter20

skeeter:

I thought you were. Problem was jackbu took you seriously.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Actually you began this with your essay on my joke about Palin and then your "friend" tagged on with the identical comments Once again, there are signs on your profile which back up my statement. Now I will be the bigger man and let you have the last word. If you do not want anyone confusing the two of you, learn to write less than an essay when posting. Cricket never did learn that less is more Also, I am not a liberal. Please go over the thread to see who was off to the races and who kept pushing the issue. I see you brought other forums into the mix, another trademark of your "friend".
    Posted by jackbu

jackbu:

miscricket told me about the other forums. If you read my profile page you also had access to all my messages from her.

As for writing essays, I will write as I choose, thank you.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RysingFromTheAshes. Show RysingFromTheAshes's posts

Andie is a tard.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I'm out.  This is too weird.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

I'm out.  This is too weird.
    Posted by skeeter20

skeeter:

jackbu brought this poster in. They removed his first similar post. He also posted similar messages to me and to my husband. Those were deleted it. I have no idea why this one is standing. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Oy
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Gregin:

Tell me about it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : I've been trying too.  It ain't workin'
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Gregin:

I did not hook up wth this poster and bring him into the forums. jackbu did. My messages are open. I would have been happy to keep this off this thread and settle it privately. jackbu's messages are not open. 

I am sorry you are annoyed. But since I have been here I have been stunned to see an entire thread devoted to whether Reubenhop was a fraud or not. Another one was all about whether topaz978 and Bop were the same people. Entire threads, neither of which I thought were appropriate. I thought they were both attacks on the posters involved.

So, if you were me, would you have just reported him off the top, and very possibly seen his page pulled for baseless assertions Or tried to convince him he was just wrong?

I have spent a lot time in the articles. I have seen pages pulled for far less. Look at some of the article threads lately. They have really cracked down. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

OMFG...people....this is an anonymous message board....why the fcuk to people care to prove who they are or aren't? Who cares if people think you're one or many people? Are people really arguing over this? My god....I need a new hobby

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

OMFG...people....this is an anonymous message board....why the fcuk to people care to prove who they are or aren't? Who cares if people think you're one or many people? Are people really arguing over this? My god....I need a new hobby
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

You could always take up zumba.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippit. Show zippit's posts

OK, seeing as my post from yesterday was erased, or whatever, I'll say it again.

Andijen is whack-job, an uptight b!otch that needs a good you-know-what.

Oops, maybe her "husband" will come on the boards and b!tch-slap me!

Trust me honey, you're not that interesting, and you debate like my four-year-old.

He whines and makes stuff up when he doesn't get his way!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : You could always take up zumba.
    Posted by andiejen

Nah...to girlie of a workout. But thanks for the suggestion...

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RysingFromTheAshes. Show RysingFromTheAshes's posts

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Fair enough mi amica, but I also agree with this: "OMFG...people....this is an anonymous message board....why the fcuk to people care to prove who they are or aren't? Who cares if people think you're one or many people? Are people really arguing over this? My god....I need a new hobby" Now, I will be the first to admit that Grim and I (whom I miss) got into a tete a tete, when he thought he had "found" me in Virginia, and put up a map. He found my ISP's server down there, so it wasn't a big deal. If someone wants to think that I am you, and you, I, or the Prime Minister of Vector Nebullah, I couldn't care less. But we are in a Sarah Palin thread and on page 14. Ya dig?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

AndieZen is crazy.  Msg me if you want to see some *really* crazy stuff she wrote a few months ago.  This Palin thread is NOTHING compared to the wackiness of some of her other work.

Sections
Shortcuts