So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?:
    [QUOTE] The first set of responses from Airhead, WDYWN, Matty, Reuben, nearly always call us stupid, deranged, or unable to think "critically".  I love that last one.  It is a billboard that the left uses to announce that they are "smart", you are "stupid".  What a way to engage in conversation.  Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

The critical thinking comments are directed mostly at you, not the right.  Usually, you start out fine but then devolve into silliness rather quickly.  Critical thought drives the self-editing process.  It's not enough to ask, 'what were they thinking'; better to ask "why did they think that" in the first place.

And for the record, I never said that Ms. Palin was dumb; only that she lacked the seriousness and emotional weight necessary to govern effectively. 

I think you forget that otherwise intelligent people can also be a bit crazy and paranoid.  Not all, but some....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Andie: I guess I cannot miss your remarks when they're copied, but you are on the ignore list as well as your other alias name.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

jackbu:

For everyone else, I guess I have just joined good company, such as miscricket. s for an alias name, jackbu cannot post it because I do not have one. Never did. 

So sorry for him he cannot figure some way to miss the remarks of all the posters he has on his ignore list.

To paraphrase the Dead jackbu, you are on a long strange journey.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : haha....riiiight.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Pink:

Whatever gets you off. I suddenly have a double digit IQ and cannot recognize sarcasm despite being exposed to an abundance of it since posting in the forums.

To quote a prolific poster...."riiiight".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

"you are on the ignore list as well"

Didn't know you liberals did this to each other, thought you were all one mouth.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]  "you are on the ignore list as well" Didn't know you liberals did this to each other, thought you were all one mouth.
    Posted by thecorrectansweris[/QUOTE]

I did not know jackbu not only had an ignore list, but a large ignore list until today. 

Under the circumstances, it is a list I am proud to be on. Now he has all the regular women posters in the forums on his ignore list.

Must be difficult to keep up with the continuity of a thread with a large ignore list. But then, if you are mostly on broadcast mode, I guess that is not a concern.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : When you were back in grade school, did you interpret an "F" to mean that you did a F antastic job? Enough with the persecution complex. I call you stupid because 99.99999% of what you say is in fact stupid. Correlation isn't causation, but it's a pretty damn good bet in your case. There are a number of conservative posters here I haven't called stupid, though I may have ridiculed their position (as they have mine). Then there is you, sk8ter, bobin, Kittyduke, and half the time Newtster. In Response to Re: The Republicans have a Presidential Problem :
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Let me think critically ab out this one...nope.  You are still wrong.

I don't need to defend myself.  I happen to know that I am correct in nearly everything I say.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : The critical thinking comments are directed mostly at you, not the right.  Usually, you start out fine but then devolve into silliness rather quickly.  Critical thought drives the self-editing process.  It's not enough to ask, 'what were they thinking'; better to ask "why did they think that" in the first place. And for the record, I never said that Ms. Palin was dumb; only that she lacked the seriousness and emotional weight necessary to govern effectively.  I think you forget that otherwise intelligent people can also be a bit crazy and paranoid.  Not all, but some....
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Huh.  Aimed only at me.  Huh.

I must really get under your skin.

Sorry.  I'll think more "critically" next time, you know, make some half-a55ed comment about good things are under Obama, something like that.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

I find the biggest liberals are the ones who call others liberal. I block people who are obviously using multiple screen names or ones who come back from termination.

Not only are you a liberal, you are a lying liberal. Guess I'm not on the list any longer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]To the correctone Please note that skeeter, who is all over my posts, is not on my ignore list.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

That's because you are becoming addicted to the truth!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

If you learned to omitt the childish name calling

Classic lying liberal. Do as I say, what a joke. At this rate buddy you'll have no one left to add to your list.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]If you learned to omitt the childish name calling Classic lying liberal. Do as I say, what a joke. At this rate buddy you'll have no one left to add to your list.

thecorrectansweris:

I am pretty sure after the petty display today, he finds his company and opinions quite sufficient. We are probably just the audience who is suppose to agree with him or else. 

Be careful if you respond to me, or you too may end up on the dreaded ignore list. Oh the shame. The horror. The humiliation. My life on BDC is over. Not.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

Be careful if you respond to me, or you too may end up on the dreaded ignore list. Oh the shame. The horror. The humiliation. My life on BDC is over. Not.

I'll take my chances. He must have too many on ignore he forgets, two weeks ago he said he put me on ignore because he thought I was his buddy oldieoamflo. But whatever. Maybe someone can post a picture of Palin for him to tuck under his pillow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Be careful if you respond to me, or you too may end up on the dreaded ignore list. Oh the shame. The horror. The humiliation. My life on BDC is over. Not. I'll take my chances. He must have too many on ignore he forgets, two weeks ago he said he put me on ignore because he thought I was his buddy oldieoamflo. But whatever. Maybe someone can post a picture of Palin for him to tuck under his pillow.

Well it will have to be somebody not on his ever growing ignore list. Gee, you are not on it at the moment...as far as he can remember. Maybe you could do that for him and earn his ever lasting loyalty and gratitude?

You know, when he is not accusing you of having been someone else and writing that most of your posts have been insults. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Actually skeeter: you don't annoy me as u seem to do well to others. I don't see signs that u use multiple names. If you learned to omitt the childish name calling, I would visit your thread more.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

I only name-call those who name call me.

If you really read my posts you would see that my grasp of economics is second only to John Locke and my political analysis is sharper than CNN.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

Maybe you could do that for him and earn his ever lasting loyalty and gratitude?
    You know, when he is not accusing you of having been someone else and writing that most of your posts have been insults.

Considering 90% of his posts have to do with Palin, I bet he has plenty of cut outs. The other 10% is split between Mitt and Newt, so maybe he has them under his pillow already. Can't imagine it leaves much time for posting when you're doing all that clipping.

He should start a list of accusations while he's at it, if he has any time left in the day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe you could do that for him and earn his ever lasting loyalty and gratitude? You know, when he is not accusing you of having been someone else and writing that most of your posts have been insults. Considering 90% of his posts have to do with Palin, I bet he has plenty of cut outs. The other 10% is split between Mitt and Newt, so maybe he has them under his pillow already. Can't imagine it leaves much time for posting when you're doing all that clipping. He should start a list of accusations while he's at it, if he has any time left in the day.

How very observant. That list of accusations can start with my so-called other name. I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one. Not too classy to accuse someone of using two names then not backing it up. I am really wondering who else I am. Must be one of the guys. But which one?

But then if you are infatuated with Sarah Palin maybe you cannot really be held to the same standards as the rest of us. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from thecorrectansweris. Show thecorrectansweris's posts

But then if you are infatuated with Sarah Palin maybe you cannot really be held to the same standards as the rest of us.

Well andiejen, we haven't agreed on much but I guess we can agree on that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]But then if you are infatuated with Sarah Palin maybe you cannot really be held to the same standards as the rest of us. Well andiejen, we haven't agreed on much but I guess we can agree on that.

Well, thecorrectansweris, this episode has found us agreeing on one more thing. That jackbu feels it is so appropriate to refer to a woman as a "broad" that if you disagree you get put on his ever growing ignore list. And, he may be so infatuated with Sarah Palin, he maybe should not be held to the same standards as the rest of us.

Nice little side show by the increasingly marginalized jackbu.