So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : How very observant. That list of accusations can start with my so-called other name. I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one. Not too classy to accuse someone of using two names then not backing it up. I am really wondering who else I am. Must be one of the guys. But which one? But then if you are infatuated with Sarah Palin maybe you cannot really be held to the same standards as the rest of us. 
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]
    I can help you out with that. I am sure that Jack thinks that you are me. If that is the case..then it saddens me more than you can know..but clearly you and I know we are not each other. Guess Jack never really knew me as well as he thought he did.
    Anyhow..it's a new year and I am not allowing someone else to define me.
    Don't be too hard on Jack..I am not. He comes from a site that I also blogged on..a site where people routinely created multiple user names to get to know either of us better. He has been getting me confused lately with someone who I am nothing like..a woman who made up numerous names on Fox, 5, and this site in order to bug him..with me getting caught in the middle. Never again. ( a
    Maybe in time, Jack will figure out that you and I are not the same..and you can engage in exchanges with him on the forum.
    For me, this is the end of the road with Jack's posts. I will refrain from commenting on anymore of his posts so as not to distract from conversations. Still wish you the best Jack..and I hope some day you figure it all out. Also..I hope you remember , when you are following my posts on another site..what one of my favorite "godfather" lines is. I aim to get it..although I am better off playing a lone hand. Thankfully, for you, that philosophy doesn't extend to people who I cared about. As in Oz..things aren't always as they seem...someday you will see that you backed the right horse..you were just too blind ( or pig-headed) to realize it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]McCain still stands by picking palin, in his mind he probably thinks he won the election.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

I poke fun at the issue, because Palin seems to get under the let's skin, but in truth, Palin was the only thing that kept McCain from completely imploding.  McCain was a completely inept candidate.

in the end, the negatives associated with Palin might have outweighed the positives.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]skeeter:  trust me she does not get under my skin.  The board needs to lighten up a bit.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Nor mine.  But to the left, well, let's just say their obsession passes all understanding.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Huh.  Aimed only at me.  Huh. I must really get under your skin. Sorry.  I'll think more "critically" next time, you know, make some half-a55ed comment about good things are under Obama, something like that.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

No..."mostly"...not "only".  Critical reading is adjunct to critical thinking, skeet.

As for half-a55ed comments, you're fairly dependable in that way...

...as well as in claiming things I never said.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : No..."mostly"...not "only".  Critical reading is adjunct to critical thinking, skeet. As for half-a55ed comments, you're fairly dependable in that way... ...as well as in claiming things I never said.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

Let me be serious for a moment.  I am actually an incredibly critical thinker, and provide points of view that you would never think about, and in fact, do you a great service by presenting the point of view you are likely to get outside of the college environment in which you work.  It is not that my thoughts (the serious ones, I do joke around a lot) lack critical thinking, you just disagree. 

I think your worldview is warped, as you think mine is warped. 

Fair enough?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Let me be serious for a moment.  I am actually an incredibly critical thinker, and provide points of view that you would never think about, and in fact, do you a great service by presenting the point of view you are likely to get outside of the college environment in which you work.  It is not that my thoughts (the serious ones, I do joke around a lot) lack critical thinking, you just disagree.  I think your worldview is warped, as you think mine is warped.  Fair enough?

Incredibly critical thinker?  Only within your limited worldview.  Anything outside your rigid orthodoxy?  Not so much. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

Just to clear this up for my wife, andiejen, I am her husband, have been since she was 23.

Posted earlier but that was removed. so I will make this very simple. andiejen is not this miscricket and miscricket is not andiejen nor my wife.

Anyone who cares to can click on my avatar and see there is an whole account there. My comments are on the articles, not in the forums.

So if any of you believe that there are three full accounts, two female, one male, all with separate pages and pages of commentary, that are really one poster, I think the posters in the forums are less astute than my wife has led me to believe.

I made this post a whole lot nicer than the last so it will remain standing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZenArcher. Show ZenArcher's posts

[QUOTE]Gone with the wind
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Not so much.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Let me be serious for a moment.  I am actually an incredibly critical thinker, and provide points of view that you would never think about, and in fact, do you a great service by presenting the point of view you are likely to get outside of the college environment in which you work.  It is not that my thoughts (the serious ones, I do joke around a lot) lack critical thinking, you just disagree.  I think your worldview is warped, as you think mine is warped.  Fair enough?

Sorry, but it's very hard to take you seriously.  You do amuse me, though.

But you DO have a real tendency not to think critically before hitting that "submit" button; else, half the things you say would never see daylight.  It hurts your credibility. 

Your 'point-of-view' is not your problem; it's your muddled logic and lack of presentation and foresight that renders your 'jokes' flat and your arguments moot.  I'm just being honest.  

And I don't work in a college, although I have taught various classes.  Both my feet are firmly in the corporate private sector, so you're wrong yet AGAIN.  (See? credibility...)

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Well, I certainly hope I would not have an evil, disgusting, and bigotted thought.  
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

You do all the time.  you just wrap it in a layer of "caring or the little people".
    Yep.  Keep up the repugnant comments and keep away from supporting your weak point of view.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : No..."mostly"...not "only".  Critical reading is adjunct to critical thinking, skeet. As for half-a55ed comments, you're fairly dependable in that way... ...as well as in claiming things I never said.
    Posted by MattyScornD[/QUOTE]

so, where have I made an unjust accusation?  Where have I claimed that you said something you did not?

you progressives are just so serious, and so sensitive, and completely hide behind the "critical thinking" defense, which is you way of saying " I'm better than you". Maybe you are. Who knows.