So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?

In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately?:
    [QUOTE]I saw Sarah on Fox last night.  mmmm.  She was looking good!
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

skeeter:

Gee skeeter. I saw George Clooney last night on TV and he was looking much much better. And he even knows something about politics. Esp. the Sudan even though he cannot see it from any of his homes.

Palin looks like my mother. Except my mother has a much better hairstyle. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Did she refudiate anything?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Is not her little mantra "Irritate a liberal...vote for Newt"?  My, we really lost out when she did not became vice-president.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Did she refudiate anything?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Wasn't listening. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : skeeter: Gee skeeter. I saw George Clooney last night on TV and he was looking much much better. And he even knows something about politics. Esp. the Sudan even though he cannot see it from any of his homes. Palin looks like my mother. Except my mother has a much better hairstyle. 
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]

Clooney.  Yah, he's just an absolute Einstein when it comes to politics.  He's the poster child of what happens when they think the roles they play are actually themselves.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Donald trump is expected to endorse mitt. Palin will be the next one to give full support to newt.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Who cares, as long as she gets more TV time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Clooney.  Yah, he's just an absolute Einstein when it comes to politics.  He's the poster child of what happens when they think the roles they play are actually themselves.

skeeter:

Excuse me, but I pointed out one specific political situation. The situation in the Sudan. George Clooney has done a lot to shine a spotlight, among other things, about the situation there. Were you aware of that?

Palin would be lucky to find the Sudan on a map.

Same thing with Brad Pitt. He has been in New Orleans for years since Katrina. Did not leave when the cameras left. Has donated millions to the area. Is also working with architects, etc., and is helping to build housing for those that were displaced. 

Clooney and Pitt are examples of A list Hollywood stars who decide the cameras are going to follow us anyway, so they have each picked one area to really concentrate on and call attention to it. 

Ask Palin to tell you what is going on in New Orleans right now. Who do you think knows more about that? Palin or Brad Pitt? Answer is Brad Pitt. Though she might be able to find it on a map. Maybe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : skeeter: Excuse me, but I pointed out one specific political situation. The situation in the Sudan. George Clooney has done a lot to shine a spotlight, among other things, about the situation there. Were you aware of that? Palin would be lucky to find the Sudan on a map. Same thing with Brad Pitt. He has been in New Orleans for years since Katrina. Did not leave when the cameras left. Has donated millions to the area. Is also working with architects, etc., and is helping to build housing for those that were displaced.  Clooney and Pitt are examples of A list Hollywood stars who decide the cameras are going to follow us anyway, so they have each picked one area to really concentrate on and call attention to it.  Ask Palin to tell you what is going on in New Orleans right now. Who do you think knows more about that? Palin or Brad Pitt? Answer is Brad Pitt. Though she might be able to find it on a map. Maybe.

Sure, they do good things.  doesn't make them political Einsteins, afterall ,they both voted for and promoted Obama.  how intelligent is that?  I mean, really.  Anyone who voted for Obama is at best uniformed, but those who promoted him?  They are fools, and I am being kind.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Sure, they do good things.  doesn't make them political Einsteins, afterall ,they both voted for and promoted Obama.  how intelligent is that?  I mean, really.  Anyone who voted for Obama is at best uniformed, but those who promoted him?  They are fools, and I am being kind.

skeeter:

And Sarah Palin is a political Einstein?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : skeeter: And Sarah Palin is a political Einstein?

Never said she was.  Only said she is hot!  I mean, how smart was it to hook up with a loser like McCain?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : Never said she was.  Only said she is hot!  I mean, how smart was it to hook up with a loser like McCain?

skeeter:

jackbu has accused me of being miscricket but did not accuse me of not being a woman...yet. Due respect, I do not think she is hot. I agree with you she is not too smart either.

You want to talk hot. Personally, I find Angelina Jolie very hot. I also find Giselle hot. How intelligent they are I really do not know. Although...I do not think Giselle is all that gifted.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Skeeter: I am gaining respect for you all the time. I like your observation, which could apply to both, better then mine.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

skeeter:

You must feel wonderful that you are "gaining the respect" of a poster who accused three different posters of being the same person. And when presented with irrefutable evidence that in fact we are three different posters, will not man up and retract his baseless assertion. 

This must make your day skeeter. It surely would mine.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : skeeter: You must feel wonderful that you are "gaining the respect" of a poster who accused three different posters of being the same person. And when presented with irrefutable evidence that in fact we are three different posters, will not man up and retract his baseless assertion.  This must make your day skeeter. It surely would mine.
    Posted by andiejen[/QUOTE]!

I am truly blessed.  And feeling good about it.  Ah, success is sweet!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting how the one's who say they are being stalked, are always the one's who aren't able to move on and use phrases such as: unfinished business. You and your "friend" have beaten this subject to death. There are things on your profile which make me stand by my comment. Now I hear others feel the same, interesting. If you have anything else to say, take it up with site moderators.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

I GOT YOUR BACK, JACKO!!!  BESTEST BUDDIES TOTHE END!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : I GOT YOUR BACK, JACKO!!!  BESTEST BUDDIES TOTHE END!

skeeter:

Really? How cute. You think miscricket, my husband and me are all the same people. Did you even bother looking at our accounts. If not, then what do you really have to say about this. 

There is no one on this site who believes that. And there is nothing in my profile that would lead to that conclusion. jackbu is really desperate. Guess he did not think there would be very full accounts when we made them public. And not a word about my husband. Does he sound like miscricket as well? Of course he does not. 

Enjoy your bromance. While he still has commenting privileges. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]There is no one on this site who believes that. --------------------------------- So ends that. PLEASE!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Gregin:

Thank you. The voice of reason.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]There is no one on this site who believes that. --------------------------------- So ends that. PLEASE!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]
    Greg..thank you as well..and I have gotten to know Skeeter's sense of humor enough to know that he doesn't believe it either. Regardless...after Monday..hopefully the board will not be exposed to this drama anymore. Andiejen, her husband and I are going to contact the moderator on Monday to put an end to this nonsense once and for all. In credit to Andiejen and her husband..the hold out was me and I asked her to wait in hopes that Jackbu would do the right thing. I see now based on this thread as well as other things that will not happen so I have now agreed with her plan to address it with the moderator.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So what has Sarah Palin done lately? : skeeter: Really? How cute. You think miscricket, my husband and me are all the same people. Did you even bother looking at our accounts. If not, then what do you really have to say about this.  There is no one on this site who believes that. And there is nothing in my profile that would lead to that conclusion. jackbu is really desperate. Guess he did not think there would be very full accounts when we made them public. And not a word about my husband. Does he sound like miscricket as well? Of course he does not.  Enjoy your bromance. While he still has commenting privileges. 

I think I just stepped into an episode of the Twilight Zone.

Where did I say that?