So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill?

It seems that this has fallen off the radar.  Let alone he was a benficiary of the newest scandal.  You know the one that Deleo promises he will investigate.  But of course he too benefitted.  This state is a joke!!! 

Email her, and let her know you expect her to do her job. 

ago@state.ma.us

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill?

In Response to So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill?:
    [QUOTE]It seems that this has fallen off the radar.  Let alone he was a benficiary of the newest scandal.  You know the one that Deleo promises he will investigate.  But of course he too benefitted.  This state is a joke!!!  Email her, and let her know you expect her to do her job.  ago@state.ma.us
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

Technically, in Massachusetts, it is not illegal to be an illegal shill for Deval.

Do you really expect Marsha Choakley to investigate anything?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ProfessorPain. Show ProfessorPain's posts

I don't think anyone really cares about this issue to be honest. Baker lost. He would of lost whether Cahill ran or not. The republicans need to stop making excuses for why they lost in mass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

No one cares. The republicans lost. Cahill's campaign didn't impact the outcome. Get over it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Forum, did you get kicked in the head by a horse?  Nobody cares that Cahill used lottery funds to run campaign ads?

You don't care?  What the heck is wrong with you. 

And your disgusting display the other day with Hawkeye makes me believe you are sick in the head.  Grow up!

You actually met someone in park so you could fight. . . . . .I use to like you.  You have become an embarassment. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

In Response to Re: So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill?:
    [QUOTE]No one cares. The republicans lost. Cahill's campaign didn't impact the outcome. Get over it.
    Posted by ForumCleaner[/QUOTE]

You're smarter than that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill? : You're smarter than that.
    Posted by RevWright[/QUOTE]

It didn't. And everyone knows it. Cahill probably took more votes from patrick than he took from baker. Just accept that you lost the race.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Is RevWright really Baker?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE]Forum, did you get kicked in the head by a horse?  Nobody cares that Cahill used lottery funds to run campaign ads? You don't care?  What the heck is wrong with you.  And your disgusting display the other day with Hawkeye makes me believe you are sick in the head.  Grow up! You actually met someone in park so you could fight. . . . . .I use to like you.  You have become an embarassment. 
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

I care that he may have done it, but I'm not going to lose sleep over it. The guy lost. He isn't in a position of power. He gained nothing. If they have the resources, by all means investigate. But I'd honeslty rather the attorney general investigate more serious and pressing concerns than waste its time pandering tot he public by going after cahill. It has more symbolic value than real value.

I'm sorry you were dissappointed by my performance but hawkeye deserved a beating anyways, and it was the only way I could prove to him I wasn't lying. He is a coward and didn't show though, so I guess it doesn't matter in the end.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill? : It didn't. And everyone knows it. Cahill probably took more votes from patrick than he took from baker. Just accept that you lost the race.
    Posted by ForumCleaner[/QUOTE]

I'm not in denial. It's really moot.

I hope that nobody is holding their breath waiting for Martha to do anything.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

I'm sorry you were dissappointed by my performance but hawkeye deserved a beating anyways, and it was the only way I could prove to him I wasn't lying. He is a coward and didn't show though, so I guess it doesn't matter in the end.

Dahn da naaaaa....Captain Internet-Tough-Guy strikes again.
    He is to be admired for his courage in challenging posters on message boards to fights. Only a true brave and courageous mature adult would behave this way. Men want to be him...women want to be with him. He is what we all strive to be. Hail all to Captain Internet-Tough-Guy!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Isn't political corruption something the FBI usually handles?  I for one would prefer the FEDs deal with this. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill? : Well, she sued the fed over DOMA and won.  Of course, Obambi is challenging that too. Ah, the tolerant left and their support for gay rights.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Support for Gay rights?????  Oh, you mean the full application of the Constitution to all citizens.  I didn't realize you considered Gays to be less than full citizens of the country. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

"Obama is fighting in the courts on two fronts. "

I believe the Justice Department is doing what they are supposed to be doing - defending the Law. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]Back to Cahill  Shouldn't AG investigate whether State funds were use to Advertise under cover lottery for him.  For the life of me, I can not see why he stayed in the race, unless he thought somehow it would help him in the further down the line.
    Posted by howiewho[/QUOTE]

He's a politician, hence ego, hence like all of them he doesn't get it.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So, will Coakley really investigate Cahill? : Defend a law he promised to repeal.  Maybe he was lying. I'll give ya DOMA.  He's said he's against gay marriage from the gitgo.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with defending a law he wants repealed?  Until the law is repealed, it's still the law of the land.  Just because Bush only enforced laws that he agreed with doesn't mean that's the norm.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

What's wrong with defending a law he wants repealed?

So it IS possible to defend something you don't agree with...hmmmm

Sections
Shortcuts