Something is going on in Watertown

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Something is going on in Watertown

Almost asleep when I hear an explosion and then another and another.  Maybe noise makers.  Automatic weapons.  Sirens.  Lots and lots of gun fire.  Its wild.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: Something is going on in Watertown

It seems to be over.  Huge gun battle. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

There was a loud bang.  I thought it was kids with fire works.  Then another bang.  started to think it was something bigger.  then I hear hand gun fire.  Then suddenly multiple automatic weapons.  Extremely dense gun fire.  Then silence.  And then the sirens.

I'd be surprised if someone didn't get shot.  The news says 1 person is in custody, but it would be incredible if someone didn't get shot.

now comes the choppers.

wild wild stuff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

WBZ radio has been covering the events all night, and it's not over yet.

Very sad for the police officers that have been hurt/killed.

I have a friend that lives in that area, I hope the people there stay safe.

Update: Grave situation...all public transportation suspended, people in Newton, Cambridge, Watertown, Waltham, Belmont,  Allston, Brighton, Brookline told to stay in their homes

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mef429. Show mef429's posts

one suspect of the marathon bombings has been killed by police and the other is being hunted down now.

police are urging the residents of Watertown to stay indoors, all traffic and businesses are being suspended for the time being.

i hope everyone in watertown is safe and they catch these sick individuals and make them pay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/

Link to EMS Boston Police

7. This post has been removed.