Sorry Globe, pulling the thread does not save Coakley from being a sh!thead.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Sorry Globe, pulling the thread does not save Coakley from being a sh!thead.

Again, is that really necessary...?

One might think you have a grudge against our AG....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Sorry Globe, pulling the thread does not save Coakley from being a sh!thead.

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Again, is that really necessary...?

Again, is it really objectionable?

I recall you and I each gratuitously calling any number of conservative politicians/posters arguably more offensive terms like "dou*che", "dou*chenozzle". Etc.....

I don't recall putting them in the thread title.  If I did, then I'll recant.

I do recall using them in response directly to specific acts of dou(c)hiness.  So, what's got your knives out about Ms. Coakley, anyways...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

At any rate, I don't like the way she campaigned in the least last time around, and I have had other professional interactions with her office which gave me a highly negative view of her. I wouldn't want her as governor.

These days, "sh!thead" means "dummyhead, but slightly more offensive"

I know what it means.

But do tell...what about your professional experience with her has sullied your personal view of her candidacy for gov...?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

At any rate, I don't like the way she campaigned in the least last time around, and I have had other professional interactions with her office which gave me a highly negative view of her. I wouldn't want her as governor.

These days, "sh!thead" means "dummyhead, but slightly more offensive"

I agree with you but me thinks the BDC is going to pull the plug on you for insubdination.  You are sullying their girl.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

And now it's all a conspiracy with BDC...?

Oye.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

[QUOTE]

I agree with you but me thinks the BDC is going to pull the plug on you for insubdination.  You are sullying their girl.

BDC or someone; whoever they are they don't like me saying unpleasant things about Coakley. Not that the Politics forum swayed anyone ever.

[/QUOTE]

Chokely is the third rail of BDC.  I once had the audacity to take Vennochi to task over her column and I was deleted.  I called her a pizzant (ss not allowed) and it was deemed offensive.  I then just used the definition (1. One that is insignificant. 2. Obsolete An ant. adj. Not important; insignificant)and it was deemed offensive.  This is when she was trashing Brown and building up Marsha. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

what about your professional experience with her has sullied your personal view of her candidacy for gov...?

Well, no offense, but the matters are either privileged or at least client confidences and I try not to speak about them more than generally.

I can say one of the matters was a perfectly legitimate public records request for nothing remotely objectionable, denied on idiotically unjust grounds...

[QUOTE]

So, your experience makes you think she's a poor AG...?  Campaigner = another job

I never had any strong feelings about her either way, which is why I'm wondering about your vehemence viz. your nickname for her.

And fwiw, I don't think she'll survive the primary.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

what about your professional experience with her has sullied your personal view of her candidacy for gov...?

Well, no offense, but the matters are either privileged or at least client confidences and I try not to speak about them more than generally.

I can say one of the matters was a perfectly legitimate public records request for nothing remotely objectionable, denied on idiotically unjust grounds...

[QUOTE]

So, your experience makes you think she's a poor AG...?  Campaigner = another job

I never had any strong feelings about her either way, which is why I'm wondering about your vehemence viz. your nickname for her.

And fwiw, I don't think she'll survive the primary.

[/QUOTE]

I'd be shocked if Chokely doesn't win the Dem primary.  First in the diversity party there is now a thirst for a woman Governor, regardless of the qualifications.  This issue will be pushed 24/7 by the Globe and they will support a scorch the earth approach to get what they want.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Next time try P00Phead. Maybe they will like that one.

Aside from policies, she is a terrible candidate. I was hoping that E. Warren would duplicate Coakley's fete, but alas, no such luck.

Baker is not that great either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Apparently Marsha Choakley has pull with the dwindling progressive mouthpiece we call the Globe.

Who knew...

Sections
Shortcuts