Sorry Liberals :(

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

Sorry Liberals :(

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/14/senate-votes-cut-acorn-housing-funding/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

Re: Sorry Liberals :(

In Response to Sorry Liberals :(:
    [QUOTE]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/14/senate-votes-cut-acorn-housing-funding/
    Posted by TeddyffromNH[/QUOTE]

Oh no! How is Obama going to continue rigging elections so that he can complete his destruction of America?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

In Response to Sorry Liberals :(:
    [QUOTE]http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/14/senate-votes-cut-acorn-housing-funding/

From the article:

The action came as the group is suffering from bad publicity after a duo of conservative activists posing as a p*ostitute and her p*mp released hidden-camera videos in which ACORN employees in Baltimore gave advice on house-buying and how to account on tax forms for the woman's income.

Ted, thanks for your active role in exposing  these crooks. Now only if you post your pic as a p*mp, I can rest this case.

Thanks again for your involvement.

Your pal,
    Nat

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :(:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sorry Liberals :( : From the article: The action came as the group is suffering from bad publicity after a duo of conservative activists posing as a p*ostitute and her p*mp released hidden-camera videos in which ACORN employees in Baltimore gave advice on house-buying and how to account on tax forms for the woman's income. ______________________________________________________ Ted, thanks for your active role in exposing  these crooks. Now only if you post your pic as a p*mp, I can rest this case. Thanks again for your involvement. Your pal, Nat
    Posted by natural[/QUOTE]

This type of undercover expose work might have been done by 60 Minutes, or 20/20...before they became the "state run media" ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sorry Liberals :( : From the article: The action came as the group is suffering from bad publicity after a duo of conservative activists posing as a p*ostitute and her p*mp released hidden-camera videos in which ACORN employees in Baltimore gave advice on house-buying and how to account on tax forms for the woman's income. ______________________________________________________ Ted, thanks for your active role in exposing  these crooks. Now only if you post your pic as a p*mp, I can rest this case. Thanks again for your involvement. Your pal, Nat
    Posted by natural[/QUOTE]

Sorry your brown shirts lost funding and get used to conservative activism.   the real crooks here are acorn, and this cannot be disputed.  you're mad because your own game has been used against you.  the fact that a crime may have been committed to get to the truth should mean nothing to you- the consequentialist.  the means justify the ends.    

we will expose liberal fascism whenever possible.  your idealogy will be defeated. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( : Sorry your brown shirts lost funding and get used to conservative activism.   the real crooks here are acorn, and this cannot be disputed.  you're mad because your own game has been used against you.  the fact that a crime may have been committed to get to the truth should mean nothing to you- the consequentialist.  the means justify the ends.     we will expose liberal fascism whenever possible.  your idealogy will be defeated. 

It is rather funny to see what Republicans get their panties in a bunch over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( :   It is rather funny to see what Republicans get their panties in a bunch over.
    Posted by kmatthew68[/QUOTE]

So tax fraud, immigration and voter fraud is ok?  Is all this part of your "vision" for America?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( : So tax fraud, immigration and voter fraud is ok?  Is all this part of your "vision" for America?

YES they can !!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Change... errrr.. fraud you CAN believe in.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( : So tax fraud, immigration and voter fraud is ok?  Is all this part of your "vision" for America?

It's not ok. It's also not very widespread, nor is it something "Liberals" or "Democrats" are very much behind. Were there were laws broken? Sure, investigate them, prosecute them, throw them in jail where they belong. Actual "Liberals" don't care. ACORN was never a big player except in the paranoid delusions of Conservatives.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( :   It is rather funny to see what Republicans get their panties in a bunch over.

83 republicans.  Amazing.

Barney looks like a dunce again, but thats par

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( :       It's not ok. It's also not very widespread, nor is it something "Liberals" or "Democrats" are very much behind. Were there were laws broken? Sure, investigate them, prosecute them, throw them in jail where they belong. Actual "Liberals" don't care. ACORN was never a big player except in the paranoid delusions of Conservatives.

I do not suppose you would ever see three consecutive examples as anything more than a coincidence... or an attack by the right.  

Diminish it by saying it's not widespread.
    Hang the little felons out to dry.
    Diminish it by not recognizing Acorn as a big player.
    Call it a day.

Now others MIGHT say that this is a black racist organization supported by the Democratic party solely focused on funneling government money into the hands of minorities regardless of any state or federal laws.  

You're a piece of work.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( :       It's not ok. It's also not very widespread, nor is it something "Liberals" or "Democrats" are very much behind. Were there were laws broken? Sure, investigate them, prosecute them, throw them in jail where they belong. Actual "Liberals" don't care. ACORN was never a big player except in the paranoid delusions of Conservatives.

Since they routinely funnelled money to the New Black Panters, I think its safe to assume Eric Holder won't file any charges or drop any that are.

But how many other small players from Sweet Home Chicago did Campaign Obama give 850 large too?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Sorry for you, this is just more fodder to the flames, love your response though.  "Not very widespread" and "Were laws broken".  Good, good, keep up the front, maybe it'll pay off for you in the long run.

Another shirt-smear on the underwear of this administration, can the polls go any lower in record time?  Boy do you clowns look stupid now, not just on these boards either, all over the world! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( : Since they routinely funnelled money to the New Black Panters, I think its safe to assume Eric Holder won't file any charges or drop any that are. But how many other small players from Sweet Home Chicago did Campaign Obama give 850 large too?
    Posted by GreginMedford[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's safe to assume that because Eric Holder is black he won't investigate. Safe to assume if you are racist anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( : Sorry for you, this is just more fodder to the flames, love your response though.  "Not very widespread" and "Were laws broken".  Good, good, keep up the front, maybe it'll pay off for you in the long run. Another shirt-smear on the underwear of this administration, can the polls go any lower in record time?  Boy do you clowns look stupid now, not just on these boards either, all over the world! 
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't clear from my post, I do think laws were broken, I do think people should go to jail. But no, I don't think this was very widespread or really has anything to do with anything other then a poorly managed advocacy group. Republicans really are quite silly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Ding , ding, ding!

Race card alert.....

99.9% indication the liberal has lost the argument...

(Was my post racist?)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]Ding , ding, ding! Race card alert..... 99.9% indication the liberal has lost the argument... (Was my post racist?)
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]
        Conservative logic is amazing. Because I point out someone pulled "the race card", I am in fact pulling the race card.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sorry Liberals :( :    Oh no! How is Obama going to continue rigging elections so that he can complete his destruction of America?!

Umm.. you do know that the individuals accused of registering false voters were in very small amounts and as far as I am aware only in Florida... And those false registered voters where done by contractors who were hired and did so to get paid more.. and those false voters never voted.

I know, the truth is inconvenient, but why let that stop you from spreading lies.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

So when was the last time muslims tried to kill you? So you're going to condemn billions of people because of the actions of a few? So I guess you'll have to condemn the Catholics and Protestants too, because they've killed a lot of people over religion and differing views as well, I dare say more than any Muslims ever have.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sorry Liberals :( : Umm.. you do know that the individuals accused of registering false voters were in very small amounts and as far as I am aware only in Florida... And those false registered voters where done by contractors who were hired and did so to get paid more.. and those false voters never voted. I know, the truth is inconvenient, but why let that stop you from spreading lies.
    Posted by mtbr1975[/QUOTE]

Perhaps you missed the extremely obvious sarcasm.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

No one pulled the race card but you, kmatthew.

Greg pointed out campaign corruption: ACORN funneled money to the New Black Panther Party...and the Black Panthers got a pass on voter intimidation charges which are clearly caught on video.

You are forgiven, though; for liberals, the race card is like the American Express card: 

never leave an argument without it.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtbr1975. Show mtbr1975's posts

Do  you even know what ACORN does? Clearly not by your inane postings.

And Obama's links have been shown to be pretty limited, but crazies like you have turned into this all powerful shadow organization its not C.O.B.R.A, its a bunch of idealisitic young people for the most part, flawed they may be, but out for world domination, I think not.

ACORN, the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, is a community-based organization in the USA that advocates for low- and moderate-income families by working on neighborhood safety, voter registrationhealth care, affordable housing, and other social issues. ACORN has over 400,000 members and more than 1,200 neighborhood chapters in over 100 cities across the United States,[1] as well as in ArgentinaCanadaMexico, and Peru. ACORN was founded in 1970 by Wade Rathke and Gary Delgado.[2] Maude Hurd has been National President of ACORN since 1990.

ACORN's priorities have included: better housing and wages for the poor, more community development investment from banks and governments, better public schools, and other social justice issues.[3] ACORN is a non-profitnonpartisan organization that typically champions liberal and progressive causes. It is made up of numerous legally distinct parts including local non-profits, a national lobbying organization, and the ACORN Housing Corporation

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

[QUOTE]No one pulled the race card but you, kmatthew. Greg pointed out campaign corruption: ACORN funneled money to the New Black Panther Party...and the Black Panthers got a pass on voter intimidation charges which are clearly caught on video. You are forgiven, though; for liberals, the race card is like the American Express card:  never leave an argument without it.  
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

And I quote GregfromMedford...."Since they routinely funnelled money to the New Black Panters, I think its safe to assume Eric Holder won't file any charges or drop any that are."

Jeez, I can't imagine why Greg would mention the black panthers and Eric Holder in the same sentence. What possible connection could they have? Hmm.....