Stephen Colbert: unfunny sore loser

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Stephen Colbert: unfunny sore loser

The far left snark comedian whines...

"This scares me to my core. I’m shaken. This was the first political campaign where I knew and cared about the candidate before they got into politics. I saw first-hand how her opponents smeared her with outrageous accusations I knew to be untrue,” he said on his show Wednesday night. “And that’s made me wonder if other campaigns have done this as well.”

Actually, 99% of the attack ads were directed at Sanford's atrocious actions regaridng his divorce....few mentioned his sister was put in jail in 1988 for contempt of court, or that her ex-husband was featured on America's Most Wanted....

Typical....no congratulations..not a class act...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Stephen Colbert: unfunny sore loser

Glad to see you're sticking with the hard-hitting, important stuff.

"Tip of the hat, wag of the finger"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Whining liberals aren't exactly news.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Sanford, a real stand-up guy. Oh wait, he did what? 

Ummm, okay but he's a serious moral republican. So it's okay now, right?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO ONE ELSE IN SOUTH CAROLINA, AND IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, THAT HAS THE NUTS TO RUN ON A STRAIGHT UP MORAL TICKET...?

says something. sigh

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Hey, comedians Colbert are major figures for today's 'deep thinking' progressives...one of the liberal posters today quoted Stephen Colbert on his philosophical views on Jesus and our obligations to the poor..he is a leading um, 'thinker' on the Left, and many liberals think his clever snark comedy is genius...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I didn't realize everything HAD to be hard-hitting and important in order to start a thread. Good to know.

That being said...Colbert Report is a SATIRICAL show on COMEDY Central. People need to relax.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

File:Stephen Colbert at Rally.jpg

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Stephen Colbert snarked about whiny sore losers in the GOP last November.... Karma has bitten his sorry butt...not very self aware, the arrogant jerk.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

If Stephen Colbert is an "unfunny sore loser" because of his remark, what is CLC?

A tremendous dou(c)hestain of a tw*terrific winner?

He's a comedian. Stop with the butthurt.

He's a comedian who wanted to represent the democrat party and alot of them wanted it to.

Al Franken is the other half of this sad joke.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Hey, comedians Colbert are major figures for today's 'deep thinking' progressives...one of the liberal posters today quoted Stephen Colbert on his philosophical views on Jesus and our obligations to the poor..he is a leading um, 'thinker' on the Left, and many liberals think his clever snark comedy is genius...

Sorry that you don't get the jokes. (Hint: they're on you)  

Funny is still funny no matter what your ideology is.

Not all comedians are philosophers, but nearly ALL philosophers have a sense of humor.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Not all comedians are philosophers, but nearly ALL philosophers have a sense of humor.

Back to the ol' reliable  smug 'liberals are smarter' mantra.

Colbert is often clever and funny...but often not....His often-painfully-predictable snarky attacks on conservatives make liberals giggle,  merely because it reinforces their prejudices...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Back to the ol' reliable  smug 'liberals are smarter' mantra.

Colbert is often clever and funny...but often not....His often-painfully-predictable snarky attacks on conservatives make liberals giggle,  merely because it reinforces their prejudices...

I didn't say liberals are smarter...

...just that you have a weak sense of humor.

That you can't laugh at conservatives' foibles is the first clue.

That you don't realize he is satirizing a conservative media archetype is the second.

Any "prejudices" in your minds are the ones certain self-rightous conservatives (like you) foisted upon themselves.  Satire only works with an element of truth contained therein.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

i wish this thread was half as entertaining and funny as Colbert's show.

Ditto the whole forum.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"That you don't realize he is satirizing a conservative media archetype is the second."

That is funny, you are actually dumb enough to think that I am dumb enough not to know Colbert pretends to be Bill O'Reilly.

Wow....always impressed with how impressed you are with yourself.

(That was a clever play-on-words joke, kinda like Stewart and Colbert do it, in case you didnt realize  it...no doubt if Colbert said this about Ted Cruz, it would be considered 'comedy gold')

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

i wish this thread was half as entertaining and funny as Colbert's show.

I try !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

It's so funny how democrats get upset when republicans engage in the same practices that they've been employing for decades. It's as if they feel like they're entitled to hold all the power.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

"Colbert is a democrat?"

I was referring to Gerry Mander.