Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

"hold on a minute, sweetie" - Barak H. Obama to a female reporter asingin a question.

That's my thought.

But, how dare I compare the president of the united states to an unknown talk show host who probably isn't even a republican.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

Peter Santilli, a  talk show radio host said the below. about Hillary Clinton.

"I want to shoot [Hillary Clinton] right in the v*gina and I don't want her to die right away, I want her to feel the pain"...

There is more...equally disgusting..

Thoughts???

(QUOTE)

So one guy saying something really stupid and we`re back to the imaginary "War on Women"?

How about the fact that women in the Obama administration earn 18% LESS than the men?

How about the greatest serial women abuser of them all.........Bill Clinton?

Those would be a "War on Women" 

But, but, Obama says nice things about women and tosses them some free government birth control pills.

Conservatives, apparently don't pander to women, or call them "sweetie" enough.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Yes, I still believe there is no GOP war on women.

The real war on women is conducted by the IRS that harasses women and prevents them from building their businesses and earning a living for themselves, their families and their employees.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

from Pete Santilli's blog:

Who am I, and why am I here?  More importantly —- especially if it’s your first time visiting my website—- why are you here, and what would make you ever want to come back to visit on a regular basis?  That’s a not-so-easy answer to the most complex question about my politics:  I am a recovering life long Reagan Republican who recently voted for Obama because I hoped for revolutionary change.  Now I am a full time a-political realist who is disgusted by left-right psychological warfare.  As I have researched deeper into our nation’s history, I now have so many questions about the JFK assassination, George H.W. Bush’s CIA ties to the assassination of JFK, the Reagan administration’s drug running; war mongering and as Charlotte Iserbyt personally witnessed, installation of communism through the Department of Education.  As I progressed in my research,  I discovered one of the pivotal points in our nation’s history was the Bush-era explosion of global mob and drug cartel control.  It is now widely known, yet conveniently unproven that George H.W. Bush’s legacy as a CIA C.E.O. laid the groundwork for the Clinton’s Dixie-Mafia drug cartel dynasty.  As I have observed and have been told, the Bush/Clinton drug cartels have been battling with the Obama Chicago mafia ever since.

Apparently, it's an "a-political realist" war on women. Or, at least, an "a-political realist" war on Hillary.

-

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

from Pete Santilli's blog:

Who am I, and why am I here?  More importantly —- especially if it’s your first time visiting my website—- why are you here, and what would make you ever want to come back to visit on a regular basis?  That’s a not-so-easy answer to the most complex question about my politics:  I am a recovering life long Reagan Republican who recently voted for Obama because I hoped for revolutionary change.  Now I am a full time a-political realist who is disgusted by left-right psychological warfare.  As I have researched deeper into our nation’s history, I now have so many questions about the JFK assassination, George H.W. Bush’s CIA ties to the assassination of JFK, the Reagan administration’s drug running; war mongering and as Charlotte Iserbyt personally witnessed, installation of communism through the Department of Education.  As I progressed in my research,  I discovered one of the pivotal points in our nation’s history was the Bush-era explosion of global mob and drug cartel control.  It is now widely known, yet conveniently unproven that George H.W. Bush’s legacy as a CIA C.E.O. laid the groundwork for the Clinton’s Dixie-Mafia drug cartel dynasty.  As I have observed and have been told, the Bush/Clinton drug cartels have been battling with the Obama Chicago mafia ever since.

Apparently, it's an "a-political realist" war on women. Or, at least, an "a-political realist" war on Hillary.

-

He makes Alex Jones sound sane. But, I guess he represents that mainstream republican, because the OP says so.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes, I still believe there is no GOP war on women.

The real war on women is conducted by the IRS that harasses women and prevents them from building their businesses and earning a living for themselves, their families and their employees.

Hansoribrother:

Assuming the above statement is true accusing the IRS of harassing women and preventing them etc...is not the IRS also doing the same to men? In ther words, to citizens in general.

Therefore your argument is a wash concerning this issue it seems to me.

Your opinion of the IRS in this case belongs under an entirely different thread.

[/QUOTE]

I am sure if I try I can find a quote from some leftwing woman about a man that is the equal of your OP. In fact I recall some woman wishing Gingrich or Hastert get a heart attack a while back.

So I guess that makes your comment about a GOP War on Women a wash too.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Peter Santilli, a  talk show radio host said the below. about Hillary Clinton.

"I want to shoot [Hillary Clinton] right in the v*gina and I don't want her to die right away, I want her to feel the pain"...

There is more...equally disgusting..

Thoughts???

Wait....since when is Santili part of congress? Is he a congressman or senator who moonlights as a radio host?????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I've never heard of him...but he sounds like a really angry person who has some pyschological issues to put it mildly. I hope there's not a lot of people who are still listening to this show....yikes!

My question is if he made these remarks on the air where is the FCC??

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Second, yes Santilli is a conservative Republican for those who questioned his status.

Andie, he claims to be a "a-political realist" who voted for Obama. That hardly sounds like a conservative Republican to me.

Oh, and welcome back.

-

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.