Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

Peter Santilli, a  talk show radio host said the below. about Hillary Clinton.

"I want to shoot [Hillary Clinton] right in the v*gina and I don't want her to die right away, I want her to feel the pain"...

There is more...equally disgusting..

Thoughts???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Stiil Believe There is No GOP War on Women

"hold on a minute, sweetie" - Barak H. Obama to a female reporter asingin a question.

That's my thought.

But, how dare I compare the president of the united states to an unknown talk show host who probably isn't even a republican.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

"I want to shoot [Hillary Clinton] right in the v*gina and I don't want her to die right away, I want her to feel the pain"...

Thoughts???

(QUOTE)

So one guy saying something really stupid and we`re back to the imaginary "War on Women"?

How about the fact that women in the Obama administration earn 18% LESS than the men?

How about the greatest serial women abuser of them all.........Bill Clinton?

Those would be a "War on Women" 

But, but, Obama says nice things about women and tosses them some free government birth control pills.

Conservatives, apparently don't pander to women, or call them "sweetie" enough.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Yes, I still believe there is no GOP war on women.

The real war on women is conducted by the IRS that harasses women and prevents them from building their businesses and earning a living for themselves, their families and their employees.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

from Pete Santilli's blog:

Who am I, and why am I here?  More importantly —- especially if it’s your first time visiting my website—- why are you here, and what would make you ever want to come back to visit on a regular basis?  That’s a not-so-easy answer to the most complex question about my politics:  I am a recovering life long Reagan Republican who recently voted for Obama because I hoped for revolutionary change.  Now I am a full time a-political realist who is disgusted by left-right psychological warfare.  As I have researched deeper into our nation’s history, I now have so many questions about the JFK assassination, George H.W. Bush’s CIA ties to the assassination of JFK, the Reagan administration’s drug running; war mongering and as Charlotte Iserbyt personally witnessed, installation of communism through the Department of Education.  As I progressed in my research,  I discovered one of the pivotal points in our nation’s history was the Bush-era explosion of global mob and drug cartel control.  It is now widely known, yet conveniently unproven that George H.W. Bush’s legacy as a CIA C.E.O. laid the groundwork for the Clinton’s Dixie-Mafia drug cartel dynasty.  As I have observed and have been told, the Bush/Clinton drug cartels have been battling with the Obama Chicago mafia ever since.

Apparently, it's an "a-political realist" war on women. Or, at least, an "a-political realist" war on Hillary.

-

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

from Pete Santilli's blog:

Who am I, and why am I here?  More importantly —- especially if it’s your first time visiting my website—- why are you here, and what would make you ever want to come back to visit on a regular basis?  That’s a not-so-easy answer to the most complex question about my politics:  I am a recovering life long Reagan Republican who recently voted for Obama because I hoped for revolutionary change.  Now I am a full time a-political realist who is disgusted by left-right psychological warfare.  As I have researched deeper into our nation’s history, I now have so many questions about the JFK assassination, George H.W. Bush’s CIA ties to the assassination of JFK, the Reagan administration’s drug running; war mongering and as Charlotte Iserbyt personally witnessed, installation of communism through the Department of Education.  As I progressed in my research,  I discovered one of the pivotal points in our nation’s history was the Bush-era explosion of global mob and drug cartel control.  It is now widely known, yet conveniently unproven that George H.W. Bush’s legacy as a CIA C.E.O. laid the groundwork for the Clinton’s Dixie-Mafia drug cartel dynasty.  As I have observed and have been told, the Bush/Clinton drug cartels have been battling with the Obama Chicago mafia ever since.

Apparently, it's an "a-political realist" war on women. Or, at least, an "a-political realist" war on Hillary.

-

He makes Alex Jones sound sane. But, I guess he represents that mainstream republican, because the OP says so.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Sister,

I wish with every cell in my being that every parent...and other adults who help to raise our daughters and sons...understood how essential the ideas expressed in your post truly are.

Thank you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

"hold on a minute, sweetie" - Barak H. Obama to a female reporter asingin a question.

That's my thought.

But, how dare I compare the president of the united states to an unknown talk show host who probably isn't even a republican.

Right, because saying "hold on a minute, sweetie" is the same as "I want to shoot [Hillary Clinton] right in the v*gina and I don't want her to die right away, I want her to feel the pain"?

Really Mr. "Gays are as wrong as cancer"? That's your thought? Listen sweetie, those two statements are light years apart.

[/QUOTE]

jed,

Agreed. Trying to draw a comparison between the two thoughts seems completely ridiculous as well as reaching beyond belief.

Why this person remains on the air so far is a mystery.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Right, because saying "hold on a minute, sweetie" is the same as "I want to shoot [Hillary Clinton] right in the v*gina and I don't want her to die right away, I want her to feel the pain"?

In the same way that saying Obama should suck on one's machine gun is exactly the same as a suggestion to get in someone's face.

All one must do is abstract the concept away from itself and the facts, then it's the same.

Very well said. Touche!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

The real war on women is conducted by the IRS that harasses women and prevents them from building their businesses and earning a living for themselves, their families and their employees.

Hansoribrother:

Assuming the above statement is true accusing the IRS of harassing women and preventing them etc...is not the IRS also doing the same to men? In ther words, to citizens in general.

Therefore your argument is a wash concerning this issue it seems to me.

Your opinion of the IRS in this case belongs under an entirely different thread.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hansoribrother:

Assuming the above statement is true accusing the IRS of harassing women and preventing them etc...is not the IRS also doing the same to men? In ther words, to citizens in general.

Therefore your argument is a wash concerning this issue it seems to me.

Your opinion of the IRS in this case belongs under an entirely different thread.

[/QUOTE]

I am sure if I try I can find a quote from some leftwing woman about a man that is the equal of your OP. In fact I recall some woman wishing Gingrich or Hastert get a heart attack a while back.

So I guess that makes your comment about a GOP War on Women a wash too.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

First of all, you don't need to be Sigmund Freud to understand the kind of deep, twisted misogyny that leads to fantasies about shooting a powerful, accomplished woman in her private parts. I'd even go so far as to suggest that old Pete can only perform with women with the aid of a certain little blue pill. (After all, he didn't suggest shooting her in the knees.) Do men who have successful, loving relationships with women have fantasies like this? I'm guessing not.

There's no way you can convince me that Pete isn't trying to encourage his listeners to act as surrogates for the job he's too impotent to do himself. And while the legal responsibility for such cheerleading can be murky, most of us are ethically aware enough to see where the moral responsibility lies.

The above was written by a columinist for CrooksandLiars.

SANTILLI: You need to understand that what I said was very clear. I didn't want Hillary Clinton to die. I want her to suffer painfully, right in front of me, after she's convicted for committing crimes against humanity. Tried for crimes against humanity. For drug trafficking, for killing human beings, anybody that opposes that is an idiot.

Now, the penalty for which I would volunteer to shoot her right in the vajayjay. I want her to remain alive, I don't even want the death penalty for that. I think my penalty is more lenient than the penalty for treason.

First, you really do not think you are still stretching beyond all reason when now you are comparing some unknown woman in some unknown setting saying she hopes Sarah Palin has a heart attack?

Second, yes Santilli is a conservative Republican for those who questioned his status.

Third, the Secret Service is currently investigating Santilli for his ongoing threats against Hillary Clinton.

Btw, do not suppose your unknown woman is being investigated for this remark by the Secret Service. Maybe there is a good reason she is not?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Thoughts???

Wait....since when is Santili part of congress? Is he a congressman or senator who moonlights as a radio host?????

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I've never heard of him...but he sounds like a really angry person who has some pyschological issues to put it mildly. I hope there's not a lot of people who are still listening to this show....yikes!

My question is if he made these remarks on the air where is the FCC??

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Second, yes Santilli is a conservative Republican for those who questioned his status.

Andie, he claims to be a "a-political realist" who voted for Obama. That hardly sounds like a conservative Republican to me.

Oh, and welcome back.

-

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

That's my thought.

Really Mr. "Gays are as wrong as cancer"? That's your thought? Listen sweetie, those two statements are light years apart.

[/QUOTE]

jed,

Agreed. Trying to draw a comparison between the two thoughts seems completely ridiculous as well as reaching beyond belief.

Why this person remains on the air so far is a mystery.

[/QUOTE]

Don't expect Skeeter to give a logical response. Just wait for his possible illogical response. That tends to be far more likely and entertaining. I'm waiting in giddy anticipation.

[/QUOTE]

jed,

Thanks for the advice. Think I will join you in waiting.

Btw, wish your page was public like it uesd to be. I am always interested in your posts. Of course i am sure you had your reasons for the change.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]Second, yes Santilli is a conservative Republican for those who questioned his status.

Andie, he claims to be a "a-political realist" who voted for Obama. That hardly sounds like a conservative Republican to me.

Oh, and welcome back.

-

[/QUOTE]

Stalking Butler,

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/21/pete-santilli-secret-service_n_3312564.html

In the above article , Santilli is identified as a conservative radio talk show host.

Whether he voted for Obama in 2008, 2012 or not does not change the above fact.

And thank you for the welcome back. Much appreciated.