Stop going to North Korea!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Stop going to North Korea!

I agree.

If, you are going to act irresponsibly or take unnecessary risks do it at you own peril and accept the consequences.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

I have to agree.  Its like the people who hike up mountains in bad weather, get trapped, and the government has to spend money to save their hides.  On the one hand, everyone makes mistakes, but on the other hand the application of common sense should prevent people from landing in situations where they cannot extract themselves.  Like the stranded hiker I don't think we should let people languish in North Korean prison camps if we can get them out, but at some point a line has to be drawn and that line has to represent a very basic and binary decision, and the person making that decision should have all the facts presented to them and if they decide to proceed, then they accept all of the risk and the consequences.  Its one thing if we as a country send troops, spies, or whomever into harms way, we should go get them.  But when citizens keep ignoring reality and as a result get snatched up by officials in a place they shouldnt have been in the first place then my bleeding heart starts running a little dry. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I agree as well.