Stuff that just won't go away

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Stuff that just won't go away

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

So, who pushed the video as the reason for this terrorist attack? Why isn't the attacker in custody?

it won't go away.

I know you won't stop lying about it, that much is true at least.

But I am curious to hear why you think the laws of physics mean that a terrorist attack can never be carried out in relatiation for a thing.

Leaked intelligence indicated that just before the attack, one of the terrorists commented to a passerby that it was beign carried out in retaliation for the video, which they had just (belatedly) learned about.

I'm sorry that some foolish ideologues have so much trouble with the fact that neither reality nor the laws of physics hate Obama as much as they do.

Nevermind that you've got to have some serious scum on your side if you can't find a candidate amongst them better than the person you call the worst president ever....  

So, asking who in our government pushed the video as the excuse makes me a liar?  I think you need to tone it down a bit there.

I think the ideolouges on the left can't answer that question, therefore, you just throw mud.

Nor is the strawberry shake-drinking mastermind behind the attack in custody. But, he has given an interview to aljezeera.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

A lot of pictures today....   

Sister knows that  most of the Democrat constiuency can't read.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Yo Chief ..nobody really turns me on in this race but the one thing I do know if you think liberals are the problem with this country .... the party that took this country to the abyss has been the neo cons  !

five years, going on six, and still blaming it on Bush.

Liberalism has had five years to run the show, and all it has done is make us less free, less secure, and poorer.

Quite a record.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

I think it has "gone away"...  It does not appear this matter will lead to anything else.  Just like Benghazi.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/29/obama-administration-officials-have-threatened-whistle-blowers-on-benghazi/

Benghazi's don't just "go away," no matter how many people are threatened or how much information gets stonewalled.

You cite Fox News?  Of course the conservative fringe try to keep this thing alive. But it is still a dead horse badly beaten.  Stonewalled?  On what?  You are guessing because you want to tie something horrible to Obama and are desperate to get facts to do it.  But there is no evidence of facts... and yet the rant continues.  It must be a conspiracy to keep the "truth" from you... All too typical right wing nonsense.  Next time get facts BEFORE you establish your theory.  That would be the honest thing to do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Yo Chief ..nobody really turns me on in this race but the one thing I do know if you think liberals are the problem with this country .... the party that took this country to the abyss has been the neo cons  !

Liberalism has had five years to run the show, and all it has done is make us less free, less secure, and poorer.

Quite a record.

We are more free, secure and rich since Bush.

No surprise given your ideological limitations that you fail to see this. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Quite a record.

More free? How so?

More secure? Tell that to the victims of Boston Marathon bombing

Richer? Tell that to the 48 million on food stamps

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You cite Fox News?

Absolutely, they don't have a vested interest in protecting this administration. And Bret Baier hosts the best hard news segment in the industry.

[QUOTE]We are more free, secure and rich since Bush.[/QUOTE]

Holy God in heaven. Is he serious?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Quite a record.

More free? How so?

More free: freedom from unaddressed illness or injury.  Don't ask, don't tell vs. don't care.

More secure:  9/11 vs. Boston: no comparison.   Iraq?  

More rich: A country plunging into recession, a country not in recession.  

Pretty easy to see a distinct difference if you bother to look.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

You cite Fox News?

Absolutely, they don't have a vested interest in protecting this administration. And Bret Baier hosts the best hard news segment in the industry.

Are YOU serious?  Make an argument (if you can).  See mine above.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Quite a record.

More free? How so?

More free: freedom from unaddressed illness or injury.  Don't ask, don't tell vs. don't care.

More secure:  9/11 vs. Boston: no comparison. 

More free: freedom from unaddressed illness or injury.  Don't ask, don't tell vs. don't care. - Were people unable to get illnesses and injuries taken care of at hospitals? Hmmm, that's news to me. DADT never stopped anyone from being gay so not sure why you're even mentioning that.

More secure:  9/11 vs. Boston: no comparison.  - Willing to bet the families of the three who died would disagree. Also pretty sure those maimed might have a different persepective. Just because 3,000+ didn't die doesn't make it any less of a horrific event. Grow up

More rich: A country plunging into recession, a country not in recession. - Again....tell this to the 48 MILLION on food stamps and the millions still jobless

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

asking who in our government pushed the video as the excuse makes me a liar?

Reading comprehension problems, I see.

Yes, you apparently have reading comprehension problems.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Quite a record.

Really?  You can't be serious.

We are less safe.

We have had four terrorists attacks on our soil in five years, an ambassador killed.

We are less free.

Not only has Obama doubled down on the patriot act, he has removed our freedom of choicein healthcare.

We have less money.

If you don't understand this one, you are on dope.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

You cite Fox News?

Are YOU serious?  Make an argument (if you can).  See mine above.  

You call that an argument?  I call it denial.  Kinda like remarking that the bar on the Titanic finally had enough ice for your drink once it hit the iceberg.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Quite a record.

More free? How so?

More free: freedom from unaddressed illness or injury.  Don't ask, don't tell vs. don't care. - Were people unable to get illnesses and injuries taken care of at hospitals? Hmmm, that's news to me. DADT never stopped anyone from being gay so not sure why you're even mentioning that.

More secure:  9/11 vs. Boston: no comparison.  - Willing to bet the families of the three who died would disagree. Also pretty sure those maimed might have a different persepective. Just because 3,000+ didn't die doesn't make it any less of a horrific event. Grow up

More rich: A country plunging into recession, a country not in recession. - Again....tell this to the 48 MILLION on food stamps and the millions still jobless

YOU should grow up.  Your response was infantile.  Perhaps it is your ideological bent that keeps you from seeing things (or taking alternate views seriously), pehaps you just lack the critical thinking skills.  Snarky responses and cherry picking information are not a sign of intelligence.

Obamacare insures that healthcare is available to those that were uninsured AND they wont go bankrupt in the process.  That is a pretty big right gained for poor people. DADT was overturned so gays had the right to serve without hiding their identity and losing their job.  That was a big change in rights for gays.  But you are not poor or gay so it means nothing to you...

9/11 was a major disaster for the entire country: thousands were killed, planes were grounded, the economy trembled, there was fear everywhere and we lurched off to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Comparing that to Boston is simply stupid: with all due repect to the victims there, that event was of local impact only and of relatively short duration.  9/11 is one for the history books... if you are a thinking man.

And if you cannot see the difference between the Great Recession and Obama taking us out, then you are not very good at economics.  Hint: recession is bad, great recessions even worse and no recession is better (no matter how many people are on food stamps).  So we are "richer" as a nation than before.  You are richer and better financially if your economy is not in recession.  

See the big picture if you can.

Or snark away, cherry pick and be a juvenile.

It is up to you. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Quite a record.

We are less safe.

We have had four terrorists attacks on our soil in five years, an ambassador killed.

We are less free.

Not only has Obama doubled down on the patriot act, he has removed our freedom of choicein healthcare.

We have less money.

I am a dope?  Your history of idelogical stupidity stands out in a glaring fashion.  

A lack of choice in healthcare?  Badly overstated, private insurance plans are still dominant in the system. And you forget all the people unable to afford healthcare who now have access.  But poor people mean nothing to you...  And you "forget" all about the expansion of gay rights.  that is natural for you see them as a "cancer".

Multiple attacks on U.S. soil?  Besides Boston, where exactly?  A few attempts where no one died?  And you are going to compare that to 9/11 (and all its repercussions)?  No way no how.  No perspective: typical of a little ideologue.

Less money?  We are not in a recession caused by Bush policies.  That is a better situation than being in one.  Regress or progress which is better?  Pretty basic.  Unless you are an idiot ideologue...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Quite a record.

More free? How so?

YOU should grow up.  Your response was infantile.  Perhaps it is your ideological bent that keeps you from seeing things (or taking alternate views seriously), pehaps you just lack the critical thinking skills.  Snarky responses and cherry picking information are not a sign of intelligence.

Obamacare insures that healthcare is available to those that were uninsured AND they wont go bankrupt in the process.  That is a pretty big right gained for poor people. DADT was overturned so gays had the right to serve without hiding their identity and losing their job.  That was a big change in rights for gays.  But you are not poor or gay so it means nothing to you...

again, no one was denied healthcare in the past. Sorry if that's an inconvenient truth.

9/11 was a major disaster for the entire country: thousands were killed, planes were grounded, the economy trembled, there was fear everywhere and we lurched off to war in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Comparing that to Boston is simply stupid: with all due repect to the victims there, that event was of local impact only and of relatively short duration.  9/11 is one for the history books... if you are a thinking man.

again.....tell that to the victims who lost loved ones and limbs. the fact that you had to write "with all due respect" proves you have your head up your a55

And if you cannot see the difference between the Great Recession and Obama taking us out, then you are not very good at economics.  Hint: recession is bad, great recessions even worse and no recession is better (no matter how many people are on food stamps).  So we are "richer" as a nation than before.  You are richer and better financially if your economy is not in recession.  

Hahaha...nice spin. Yes, of course not being in a recession is a good thing....duh. But that still doesn't change the number on food stamps and the number STILL unemployed. Lets not act like everything is rainbows and puppy dogs.

See the big picture if you can.

Or snark away, cherry pick and be a juvenile.

It is up to you. 

Right....I forgot the rules..only YOU get to be snarky.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Quite a record.

We are less safe.

We are less free.

We have less money.

I am a dope?  Your history of idelogical stupidity stands out in a glaring fashion.  

A lack of choice in healthcare?  Badly overstated, private insurance plans are still dominant in the system. And you forget all the people unable to afford healthcare who now have access.  But poor people mean nothing to you...  And you "forget" all about the expansion of gay rights.  that is natural for you see them as a "cancer".

Multiple attacks on U.S. soil?  Besides Boston, where exactly?  A few attempts where no one died?  And you are going to compare that to 9/11 (and all its repercussions)?  No way no how.  No perspective: typical of a little ideologue.

Less money?  We are not in a recession caused by Bush policies.  That is a better situation than being in one.  Regress or progress which is better?  Pretty basic.  Unless you are an idiot ideologue...

Ah, I see I have gotten under your skin with a few inconvient facts. 

So, in your world view, in order to count an attack, it has to be successful?  What did the Obama Administration do to stop the underwear bomber?  Or how about the Time square bomber? How about the occupy wall street crowd that wanted to blow up a bridge in Cleveland?

I could go on, but it is clear you are rattled by having to defend your preposterous stand.

I know you are in some ivory tower, and often get at least a few blocks from your office or house, but you really need to connect with reality here. The rest of us are not buying your socialist utopia.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

so 2 convictions in Indiana are meaningless. 

Correct.

THE WERE LONE WOLVES!!

that they were members of ows, and inspired by the ows movement, well....

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

This seems like an "I hate Obama" thread...

Really, going  to South Bend, Indiana for your back up?

American Pickers were there before you. 

What a clown.  Your lot went to Ohio and Diebold and came away with nothing, so 2 convictions in Indiana are meaningless.  You're a joke

My "lot"?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

This seems like an "I hate Obama" thread...

Really, going  to South Bend, Indiana for your back up?

American Pickers were there before you. 

What a clown.  Your lot went to Ohio and Diebold and came away with nothing, so 2 convictions in Indiana are meaningless.  You're a joke

My "lot"?

Gee lets see who was screaming fix in Ohio.  A reall toughy.  Ohio good, Indiana bad.  We get it Bozo

Quit fooling with your meds.

25. This post has been removed.