Stupid Is As Stupid Does

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Thought Provoking.
    A lot of Americans have become so insulted from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves. Pause a moment reflect back. These events are actual events from history. They really happened!!!
    Do you remember? In 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1972 at Munich Olimpics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue pasengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim extremists between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim extremists between the ages of 17 and 40. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40. On 9/11/01, four airliners were jijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40. In 2002, the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40. In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by--you guessed it--Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.
    No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?
    So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particurly fanatics intent on killing us, Airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...
    Absolutely, No profiling! They must conduct random searches of 80-year old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agent who are members of the President's security detail, 85 year old congressmen with metal hips and Medal of Honor winner and former Gov. Joe Foss.But, leave Muslim males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.
    According to the Book of Revelation: The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of Muslim descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a massive Christ-like appeal...the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he in power, he will destroy everything. And now:
    For the award winning Act of Stupidity of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the planet--- The Presidency of the United States of America. A Muslim male in his 40s
    Say what you want, he was born a Muslim(and is still considered a Muslim by his family), to a Muslim father. His mother remarried, yep another Muslim. So what makes you think she didn't raise him as a muslim? His African family is Muslim, he attended muslim school.
    Hello!!!
    Have the American people completely lost their Minds, or just their power of Reason??? I'm sorry but I refuse to take a chance on the 'unknown' candidate who probably appoint as many as 4 Supreme Court judges.

Okay! Who do you think is the best candidate to protect our country from the Extremist ???

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrkleen2002. Show mrkleen2002's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Get your head out of your @ss windjammer.

We are in the midst of complete economic ruin and you are coming out here with this LAME BRAIN crap?

Give us a break.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

[Quote]Get your head out of your @ss windjammer.

We are in the midst of complete economic ruin and you are coming out here with this LAME BRAIN crap?

Give us a break.[/Quote]Hey Mrkleen, what's the matter? I hit a nerve. Likewise, you get your head out of Obamy's @ss. Stop drinking that Kool-aid. Yap, typical Obamy's boy. ( I would like to cut his bolts and nuts. Rev. Jesse Jackson) Oh! by the way, do need a doctor?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

Yes..yes....be very afraid. Obama is here to take over the world, and make you his bitches.

Book of revelation huh? Its idiots like you and Greg that make Christianity a joke.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

"Okay! Who do you think is the best candidate to protect our country from the Extremist ???"

I wish General Ulysses S. Grant was around. Put him on the job and he'd get it done.

Candidate you said, well let's nominate General David Petraeus, oh he's busy.

I'm satisfied with John McCain.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

[Quote]Obama.

Bin Laden said his goal was to bankrupt America. Bush and McCain have helped him accomplish his goal by wasting $700 billion dollars in Iraq and deregulating Wall Street.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED[/Quote]Hey Doppy-

Obama has one of the ex CEO's of one of those companies helping run his campaign.

If Bin Laden's plan does succeed he couldn't have done it without the help of Barak Obama!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from windjamer. Show windjamer's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

[Quote]Yes..yes....be very afraid. Obama is here to take over the world, and make you his bitches.

Book of revelation huh? Its idiots like you and Greg that make Christianity a joke.[/Quote]Yap, you are a typical leftwing Idiot yourself. But don't worry, be happy since you already one of his bitches. Oh, by the way Obammy is your god and Biden is your Prophet. Don't tell a man in a wheelchair to stand up. You people make christianity a joke by hiding behind it. Are you going to order me to stand up too? Yeah, one thing I agree with the Rev. Wright is Obamy will do and say anything to get elected.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherman. Show anotherman's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

The title of this thread should read "Stupid Is As Stupid Says: windjamer".

Newsflash to windjamer and his fellow wingnuts: your rantings about Obama ain't fooling anyone on these boards!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Stupid Is As Stupid Does

[Quote]

And just how have I made Christianity a joke, richardhead?[/Quote]

I was kinda wondering about that myself...but I digress.

It just seems to me that this election is awfully close, and could well be lost, by a candidate who is alleged to be riding the coattails of Satan.