Suicide attack at US Embassy in Turkey; Obama Administration closing in on YouTube Video to be blamed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Suicide attack at US Embassy in Turkey; Obama Administration closing in on YouTube Video to be blamed

Susan Rice talking points: 

Youtube video which slandered Turkey sandwiches as bland and boring,  a likely suspect... 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Suicide attack at US Embassy in Turkey; Obama Administration closing in on YouTube Video to be blamed

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

As per usual, they cheer on death.

Have you completely forgotten the war in Iraq body counts?  The fake bloated statistics in the Lancet? The demand to see the caskets returning to the US? The "somber" milestones trumpeted in the press?

That's all okay though because libruls *care*.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Suicide attack at US Embassy in Turkey; Obama Administration closing in on YouTube Video to be blamed

and yes Hillary, pointing out the real motivations for terror attacks and not regurgitating Muslim Brotherhood talking point DO matter. When you are secretary of state for the United States of America you need to put her interests first before your petty partisan politics.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Apparently the wingnut Right doesn't have much to talk about these days. It's a good thing the Dow's over 14,000, especially considering the pending darkness in 2008 & the gerrymandered Congress since then. The pundits shall continue to grasp, grope, & scratch, however, such as Obama planting Sandy, Benghazi's, Anti-Christs, Pinkies, 2nd Amendment Strippings & Birth Certificates. Sometimes, they're even Right! (No Pun Intended)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to nhsteven's comment:

Apparently the wingnut Right doesn't have much to talk about these days. It's a good thing the Dow's over 14,000, especially considering the pending darkness in 2008 & the gerrymandered Congress since then. The pundits shall continue to grasp, grope, & scratch, however, such as Obama planting Sandy, Benghazi's, Anti-Christs, Pinkies, 2nd Amendment Strippings & Birth Certificates. Sometimes, they're even Right! (No Pun Intended)

Thanks for proving the point.

I could see in the context of your previous post how you would justify this, but not really; and in contrast to the other junk here, it's actually laughable.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I could see in the context of your previous post how you would justify this, but not really; and in contrast to the other junk here, it's actually laughable.

Continuing to prove the point.

A couple of Americans die in an embassy due to a terrorist attack.

What difference does it make?

That's the stated official policy of the Obama Administration.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Thanks for (yet again) proving the point.

Misguided delusional ignorance is pervasive here I see; carry on.

But if you want to retake the helm in 2016, this isn't the way to do it. If Rubio, et al, goes more toward the center, then there's a chance.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

But if you want to retake the helm in 2016, this isn't the way to do it. If Rubio, et al, goes more toward the center, then there's a chance.

More to the "center"?  Or, more appeasing of the low information voters, the "gimme-free-crowd", and the dumb?

You are right.  Moving to the center is a fools errand.

The republicans need to stop chasing constituencies, and start chasing some good ideas.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

More to the "center"?  Or, more appeasing of the low information voters, the "gimme-free-crowd", and the dumb?

The republicans need to stop chasing constituencies, and start chasing some good ideas.

I'll partly agree to that. However, here's what I mean by the center:

1) Preach real conservatism, (ala Reagan & Goldwater) not the distorted greedy hypocritical version of it that exists today.

2) Revamp entitlement programs that make sense: The fault of the Left on this is the pervasive fraud systemic to the problem.

3) Ditto for gun control; the 2nd Amendment can persevere, but the criticism regarding background checks, storage requirements, licensing, & legally available weapons to the civilian masses that make the M1 WWII infantry rifle look like a water pistol is warranted.

4) Avoid stupid comments about the female anatomy, same sex relationships, denial of global warming, & immigration. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

1) Preach real conservatism, (ala Reagan & Goldwater) not the distorted greedy hypocritical version of it that exists today.

2) Revamp entitlement programs that make sense: The fault of the Left on this is the pervasive fraud systemic to the problem.

3) Ditto for gun control; the 2nd Amendment can persevere, but the criticism regarding background checks, storage requirements, licensing, & legally available weapons to the civilian masses that make the M1 WWII infantry rifle look like a water pistol is warranted.

4) Avoid stupid comments about the female anatomy, same sex relationships, denial of global warming, & immigration. 

Excellent post!  One exception (for me personally), would be "global warming".  I prefer Climate Change, and I agree it is happening.  I disagree that it`s the fault of wascully wepublicans or my wife`s SUV.  I`m old enough to remember "scientific data" and large fear of "Global Cooling" back as recent as the 1970`s.  The storm last week (62 degrees and 60 mph winds) blew mw away. 

No pun intended? Thx, & agree about the term. Of course, the problem with my post is it borders on the ideal, vs the pragmatic (i.e, corruption, and so on)

As far as global warming goes:

I recall last mid-March in NH: A week in the 80s, followed by about 2 more wks in the 70s. Unprecedented.

Then, of course, Sandy, which based on what I saw in my hometown (Brighton Beach, Brooklyn), was the worst damage I've ever seen there; and they were spared compared to SI, NJ & elsewhere. The size was also mind boggling, there were major problems even in WVa, the Great Lakes, & Canada. This storm is prompting climatologists to reconsider storm severity to include barometric pressure, radius, & wind speed, in that order.

Guns:

The Newtown incident (of course) revealed that some of the shots went thru walls, and then cars in the parking lot! The Glock hand gun Lanza used to kill himself was meant to be used to kill the largest game, such as caribou.  Wow.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

Excellent post!  One exception (for me personally), would be "global warming".  I prefer Climate Change, and I agree it is happening.  I disagree that it`s the fault of wascully wepublicans or my wife`s SUV.  I`m old enough to remember "scientific data" and large fear of "Global Cooling" back as recent as the 1970`s.  The storm last week (62 degrees and 60 mph winds) blew mw away. 

No pun intended? Thx, & agree about the term. Of course, the problem with my post is it borders on the ideal, vs the pragmatic (i.e, corruption, and so on)

I recall last mid-March in NH: A week in the 80s, followed by about 2 more wks in the 70s. Unprecedented.

Then, of course, Sandy, which based on what I saw in my hometown (Brighton Beach, Brooklyn), was the worst damage I've ever seen there; and they were spared compared to SI, NJ & elsewhere. The size was also mind boggling, there were major problems even in WVa, the Great Lakes, & Canada. This storm is prompting climatologists to reconsider storm severity to include barometric pressure, radius, & wind speed, in that order.

Guns:

The Newtown incident (of course) revealed that some of the shots went thru walls, and then cars in the parking lot! The Glock hand gun Lanza used to kill himself was meant to be used to kill the largest game, such as caribou.  Wow.

You get it.  Cyber High-Five!

(I meant "blew me away")

Thanks for the chat

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

As per usual, they cheer on death.

Have you completely forgotten the war in Iraq body counts?  The fake bloated statistics in the Lancet? The demand to see the caskets returning to the US? The "somber" milestones trumpeted in the press?

That's all okay though because libruls *care*.

The thing is - during the Bush administration, 4 dead Americans was a daily occurrence.  So if the bar is set pretty low for Obama, is that really the fault of the liberals?  If we passed gun control laws that cut the gun-related homicide rate by 95%, would you point to an incident that remained as evidence of failed policy?  You know that incident would be played on an endless loop on fox news.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Some common ground.  However, the Republican party is stuck on stupid, I'm afraid.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Guns:

You get it.  Cyber High-Five!

(I meant "blew me away")

Thanks for the chat

You are sooooooo right on the gun thing too.  I mean, I get it.  2nd amendment and all but,......come on folks.  You want to hunt, well then hunt.  You want to protect your family......ok. But, AK-15`s?  300 million guns when we have a population of 310 million?

I`m not a gun guy. Would never be.  Just don`t see the attraction.  I`m all for new laws or changes to laws and will listen to anything and everything to make folks safe(r).

Heard there`s a game on today.  Have fun.

The second amendment is not about hunting.  But, to some extent, I think the problem the right has is clinging to an ideal that time has passed.  It is unrealistic to expect to be able to use a gun to protect yourself from government, as was one of the ideas running around when the constitution was put together.  guns, still, however, are an important tool for self defense, and for hunting.

I wonder if that 300 million guns number is real?  I kinda doubt it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Far more attacks on US embassies with more fatalities  under Bush but the right wing expressed no concern when that happened:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pzoCJxNEqgQ/UKj1C6ZF5MI/AAAAAAAAlN0/WGB9HpBGojI/s1600/embassy+attacks.jpg

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"If we passed gun control laws that cut the gun-related homicide rate by 95%, would you point to an incident that remained as evidence of failed policy?"

Gun control laws that have passed have demonstrably failed, 100%...yet liberals are impervious to facts and evidence, they will do what makes them 'feel good'.