Super Bowl Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Super Bowl Predictions

There`s not enough doctors at McClean Hospital to diagnos alleyrat`s insanity.

----

Thank you, thank you very much (in my best Elvis drawl).....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Who did Cheney murder?

She doesn`t know!  She`s talking out her a $$. It`s a weak attempt at blaming Cheney for the fact that the ENTIRE world was FOR taking out Saddam.  She doesn`t understand that the House and the Senate OVERWHELMINGLY voted for the war in Iraq with VETO-PROOF majorities.  She`s insinuating that Cheney "lied" and it`s a "Haliburton" thing or something............

(and we`re in a football thread)

I don't think it's necessary to call someone crazy just because they disagree with your opinion or view.

There are a lot of people who believe that Cheney is complicent in the deaths which occured in the Iraq war. That is a valid view whether or not you or I see it that way. One thing we know is that Cheney is tied to Haliburton..and Haliburton probably was the only winner in the Iraq war.

Cheney and the intelligence community were never asked about the faulty intelligence regarding WMD. I think going forward..Congress will be a lot more hesitant to authorize War because of this. Cheney is for sure..no angel.

Back to Ray Lewis..was anyone else just sickened listening to Ray Lewis' interview on pre-game converage on Sunday? When asked about his involvement in the murders..Ray actually had the nerve to talk about God..and God's will.  Made me sick to my stomach. This guy is about as out of touch with reality as some bloggers I used to know.

I think it is a sad statement of our society that people seem to revere this guy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Who did Cheney murder?

She doesn`t know!  She`s talking out her a $$. It`s a weak attempt at blaming Cheney for the fact that the ENTIRE world was FOR taking out Saddam.  She doesn`t understand that the House and the Senate OVERWHELMINGLY voted for the war in Iraq with VETO-PROOF majorities.  She`s insinuating that Cheney "lied" and it`s a "Haliburton" thing or something............

(and we`re in a football thread)

I don't think it's necessary to call someone crazy just because they disagree with your opinion or view.

There are a lot of people who believe that Cheney is complicent in the deaths which occured in the Iraq war. That is a valid view whether or not you or I see it that way. One thing we know is that Cheney is tied to Haliburton..and Haliburton probably was the only winner in the Iraq war.

Cheney and the intelligence community were never asked about the faulty intelligence regarding WMD. I think going forward..Congress will be a lot more hesitant to authorize War because of this. Cheney is for sure..no angel.

Back to Ray Lewis..was anyone else just sickened listening to Ray Lewis' interview on pre-game converage on Sunday? When asked about his involvement in the murders..Ray actually had the nerve to talk about God..and God's will.  Made me sick to my stomach. This guy is about as out of touch with reality as some bloggers I used to know.

I think it is a sad statement of our society that people seem to revere this guy.

Good point(s) but.........."opinion" is one thing, facts are another.  You may be correct in that moving forward this may change Congress` approach towards war but, we can`t go back and it`s easy to be a Monday morning quarterback (no pun for this thread appropriate analogy).  Was the inteligence "faulty"?  I mean a simple google search will bring you hundreds of speeches, statements, quotes, etc, from the likes of Ted Kennedy, Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Hillary, Kerry, Dodd, Lieberman, ALL going back as far as the 1980`s.  

Also, I don`t see why the VP is responsible?  Is it the Haliburton association that has you troubled?  You do know that there`s only ONE company on earth that had the ability to stop and clean those oil fires............you guessed it, Haliburton.  Saying Cheney is responsible for Iraq and deaths due to "Haliburton" is like saying Obama is responsible for gun deaths in Chicago, or Black Sabbath lyrics are responsible for a crazy kid shooting up a school...........it`s just wrong.

Ray Lewis is an idiot.  It`s sad when our kids have to see a creep like this win a SB and be glorified.

Jmel..you and I may disagree on a lot of things...but I strongly agree with your last sentence.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts