'Super-Hurricane' Force Winds Inexplicably Get Stronger

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

'Super-Hurricane' Force Winds Inexplicably Get Stronger

On Venus: http://www.space.com/21612-venus-winds-hurricane-speeds.html?cmpid=514648

The consensus amongst Venusian scientists is that Venusian climate change is driven by the serpent people and the methane exhaust from their runaway industrial activities. And, of course, Hummers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: 'Super-Hurricane' Force Winds Inexplicably Get Stronger

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Everything is the human race or Americas fault! Don't you understand this??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Exactly!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Exactly!

OMG!!! Really!!! No kidding around this time!!!

You and Sister both agree. You have no idea, none, how this changes all of my plans.

First no more volunteer work of any kind. Want to get paid so I can have more money to spend since I really will not be able to take it with me. Then spend it on vacations to Aruba and Paris and Italy.

Let someone else do my manis and pedis...just like the rich women I solicit for charity. Want to look good while I am here. 

Up my drinking from one or two drinks a year. That seems to lighten up other folks.

I think I need a bullet list. SB and Sister feel free to offer suggestions. 

Over on the "Should voting be Mandatory" discussion Sister began, I made on 1 post, but they are getting real nasty now. Need airborne in there for an all out war. Going for who can insult whom more and faster. The boys of the forum...no offense to you two. 

Prefer to listen to "Boys of Summer".  (Eagles FYI) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI93w0OV6D8     This is a studio version of "Boys of Summer"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Exactly!

You and Sister both agree. You have no idea, none, how this changes all of my plans.

First no more volunteer work of any kind. Want to get paid so I can have more money to spend since I really will not be able to take it with me. Then spend it on vacations to Aruba and Paris and Italy.

Let someone else do my manis and pedis...just like the rich women I solicit for charity. Want to look good while I am here. 

Up my drinking from one or two drinks a year. That seems to lighten up other folks.

Over on the "Should voting be Mandatory" discussion Sister began, I made on 1 post, but they are getting real nasty now. Need airborne in there for an all out war. Going for who can insult whom more and faster. The boys of the forum...no offense to you two. 

Prefer to listen to "The Boys of Summer".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Exactly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4P-xjsvnT4

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

Exactly!

[/QUOTE]

Sister,

Uploaded on Apr 28, 2011

This is the 45rpm single version of the song which features an alternate mix plus has the lyric "good times and riches, some bruises, some stitches....

I loved it. Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude. 

Feeling more relaxed and centered as I type this.

As I was listening, also scanned some of the posts. I/we actually have a beautiful rosewood turntable and quite a lot of vinyl records. 

I LOVE music. My father had 2 loves. Music and sports. I really do like Jimmy Buffet. Parrotheads as well. Wish I could I have a margarita right now. There is a line of products called Skinny Girl. A Skinny Girl Margarita would be perfect. (Do not want to buy larger clothes or age prematurely)

Also love the graphic and the words. Only had to read it once to remind me when I do what makes me happy I feel better, look better, and am so much more centered. Then I have more to give to those in my life as well.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Exactly!

[/QUOTE]

Sister,

Uploaded on Apr 28, 2011

This is the 45rpm single version of the song which features an alternate mix plus has the lyric "good times and riches, some bruises, some stitches....

I loved it. Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude. 

Feeling more relaxed and centered as I type this.

As I was listening, also scanned some of the posts. I/we actually have a beautiful rosewood turntable and quite a lot of vinyl records. 

I LOVE music. My father had 2 loves. Music and sports. I really do like Jimmy Buffet. Parrotheads as well. Wish I could I have a margarita right now. There is a line of products called Skinny Girl. A Skinny Girl Margarita would be perfect. (Do not want to buy larger clothes or age prematurely)

Also love the graphic and the words. Only had to read it once to remind me when I do what makes me happy I feel better, look better, and am so much more centered. Then I have more to give to those in my life as well.

[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYLiLVyDfhY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Andie: I'm more of a Portishead than a Parrot head but I catch your drift.

and Sister: Love you man!

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Speaking of Portishead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYsGWh_vpE

--

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Speaking of Portishead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQYsGWh_vpE

--

SB,

Any chance you are a Deadhead as well??? A little bit?

At least until we lost Jerry to a heart attack in the 90s on August 9th.

I know they mostly toured and did not have many top hits but..."Trucking", "A Touch of Gray", "Not Fade Away", "Another Saturday Night". 

The long jams in the middle of each live show were a little hard to stay focused on for me, esp. the long drum solos, but the audience was always always relaxed and happy. (No aggressive drunks like at big sports games spilling their beers and such all over you and everyone else in the vicinity.)

----------------------------------------------

Portishead female lead singer has a beautiful voice. In that particular song I think the instrumentation was not only interesting, but, the black and white photos drew me in.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Any chance you are a Deadhead as well??? A little bit?

Not really but I like their extended jam pieces and some of the folky things. Used to hang out with a bunch of Deadheads for a while but I could never get the dedication that comes with that scene (or the bong hits for that matter.) Back in those days I was much more into Patti Smith and Iggy Pop.

--

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Bingo!

This is why I ball bust on those certain posters who do seem to take this message board stuff WAY too serious. Some people need to get over themselves.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XacvydVrhuI

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrIRE8Hzl7c

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]Any chance you are a Deadhead as well??? A little bit?

Not really but I like their extended jam pieces and some of the folky things. Used to hang out with a bunch of Deadheads for a while but I could never get the dedication that comes with that scene (or the bong hits for that matter.) Back in those days I was much more into Patti Smith and Iggy Pop.

--

[/QUOTE]

SB,

Esp. when we were attending the inside venues (Madison Square Garden, The original Boston Garden, etc), neither of us smoked weed or took bong hits BUT, there was so much shall we say atmosphere in the air, for people like us who did not even smoke pot at all, as  Deadheads we reeked of the fragrance by the time the show was over.

If we were away from home, staying in a hotel, despite my obvious wedding rings and same last name as my husband...very conventional...when we asked for our key we got winks and such since my then very long hair, my clothes and his had that unmistakeable fragrance.

Probably did not help that at times our tops were official GD tanks, tees, sweatshirts, etc...some tie-dyed.

But oh, it was fun and harmless. And, stimulated the economy. :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bingo!

This is why I ball bust on those certain posters who do seem to take this message board stuff WAY too serious. Some people need to get over themselves.

[/QUOTE]

46&2,

I second your bingo. A balance here just like in life I believe works much better.

I also use humor to deflect on here as I do in life. Something I have learned over the years in my life...and over the 2 years I have been posting on BDC.