Superstar newswoman Megyn Kelly lands FoxNews prime 9 PM slot

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Superstar newswoman Megyn Kelly lands FoxNews prime 9 PM slot

Sean Hannity moved or out? FOXNEWS is set to make its first primetime schedule change in 10 years, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Superstar newswoman Megyn Kelly has landed the 9 PM slot, top sources reveal.
    "It's all about Megyn," an insider explains. "She is the new face of cable news. She has it all!"

Megyn Kelly is very attractive, but no airhead, and no right-wing zealot.

Nonetheless expect the liberals to give Megyn the Sarah Palin treatment. Their idea of a news presenter is a ranting smirking partisan attack-hound like Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Superstar newswoman Megyn Kelly lands FoxNews prime 9 PM slot

"Heh, heh, heh... nothing says whacko wingnut like posting an OP only so you can accuse people of doing something at some point in the future."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....IRONY

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Sean Hannity moved or out? FOXNEWS is set to make its first primetime schedule change in 10 years, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

"It's all about Megyn," an insider explains. "She is the new face of cable news. She has it all!"

Nonetheless expect the liberals to give Megyn the Sarah Palin treatment. Their idea of a news presenter is a ranting smirking partisan attack-hound like Rachel Maddow or Chris Matthews.

She may be smart and not a zealot, but she's certainly unprincipled like the rest of the political prostitutes on that channel.  If she ever had scruples, she sold them long ago for a seat behind a microphone and an obscenely large paycheck.

She'll do what she's well-paid to do, and thats tart up and seduce the useful idiots that tune in.....with their pants around their ankles.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

She may be smart and not a zealot, but she's certainly unprincipled like the rest of the political prostitutes on that channel.  If she ever had scruples, she sold them long ago for a seat behind a microphone and an obscenely large paycheck.

She'll do what she's well-paid to do, and thats tart up and seduce the useful idiots that tune in.....with their pants around their ankles.

Stick to the state-run media, then....they will spoon feed you the bias you want.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Not everyone supports forgery to push an agenda dude

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Breaking news:

CLC and bigdog both place orders for an industrial-sized bottle of lotion and multi-pack of tissues.

I like Megyn (as cable news talking heads go).  Although she should have b*tch-slapped Rove after Election Night for dragging her into his fever dreams and making her walk - in heels - all over the building.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Breaking news:

CLC and bigdog both place orders for an industrial-sized bottle of lotion and multi-pack of tissues.

I like Megyn (as cable news talking heads go).  Although she should have b*tch-slapped Rove after Election Night for dragging her into his fever dreams and making her walk - in heels - all over the building.

Put me down for a pack....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to bigdog2's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

laughable

BY FAR dumbest

Luser99

she

dumber

she

Luser99  

Dumbest

misinformed

ignorant

As many insults as a truther post? Check.

But what's this? Note how bigmouth describes Username as a "she" - as if this is insulting.

Why is it insulting to be a woman, jmel?

(Extra credit: Who remembers the other jab at women bigmouth took when on his "jmel" handle?)

She is a she.  Why is that insulting?  What the f......k are you talking about?  So is matty.

Duh.  Where have you been?

I'm no she.  I'm a he.  Do you get anything right?

And I never criticized her.  I was criticizing the channel and the audience (you).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Which one is she? is she hot?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

Which one is she? is she hot?

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
    âۥ Socrates

Not her best picture, short notice.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

She is a she.  Why is that insulting?  What the f......k are you talking about?  So is matty.

Wrong again, buffalo chip breath.

Although now we know what a misogynistic tool you are and how you talk to (perceived) women online, don't we...?

You got issues, man....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Breaking news:

Breaking news...................

Mattyscorndoooosh doesn`t have the plight of the gay community, same sex marriage, or sodomy to talk about so she jumps into (yet another) thread she knows nothing about.

Liars have to be smart matty...............You can`t tell all us folks for years how you "don`t watch news or read newspapers", yet be an expert (in your own crazy mind) on a news show.  Get your stories straight.............on second thought, you`re not smart enough to be a good liar.

Get your head out.

I said I don't watch cable news regularly.  I tune in occasionally for amusement and keep tabs on how they distort the issues.  Most of it is opinion, anyway...panels of heads shouting at each other.

I never said I don't read newspapers, either.  You're confused.  Again.  I peruse several different papers and journals online.

When did I say I was an "expert" on any news show?  I know who Megyn Kelly is.  Duh.

You throw that word "liar" around a lot.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Although now we know what a misogynistic tool you are and how you talk to (perceived) women online, don't we...?

You got issues, man....

"slippery sodomy" as an OP?

Yah.......I got issues.

LOL

Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, cupcake.  ;))

Yet you keep coming back to that thread, like it's supposed to mean something.  Methinks you have a fixation of your own.  Maybe you should share it with the group.  Remember, you're safe here.  The bad things can't hurt you any more....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

When did I diss women?

There was a thread a year or so back in which you commented along the lines that the poster must be a woman because a man couldn't be so dumb. You apologized, but you said it.

It was under the "jmel" handle.

Absolute BS Cliffy!   When you`re posting in 20-25 threads per day, and everyone in those threads thinks you`re a goon, your thoughts may become clouded and delusional. You must be making stuff up again.  I have 67 people reporting to me and 49 of them are women.  Heck, my grandaughter is smarter than you.  Why would I disrespect any woman?  Have a sip.

Take a break Cliffy..........go deliver your mail.

Manson and Jim Jones had lots of followers, too.

How's the kool-aid taste in your office?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

You got issues, man....

Yah.......I got issues.

LOL

Yet you keep coming back to that thread, like it's supposed to mean something.  Methinks you have a fixation of your own.  Maybe you should share it with the group.  Remember, you're safe here.  The bad things can't hurt you any more....

That`s the point "cupcake"!  Hey.......you finally got it.  Light dawns on Marblehead.

Everything you speak to ALWAYS "comes back" (to use your words) to SSM or the plight of the gay community.  Are you fighting some demons?  As you say, "you`re safe here".  It`s OK.

Seriously man, we can be talking about money, terrorism, the freakin weather, and somewhere in the thread you`ll jump in and relate everything to ........well, things like "slippery sodomy".

You OK?

Heh.  You keep bringing up the thread, man.  Not me.

That you think "sodomy" automatically defers to gay issues is YOUR problem, not mine.  It's not my fault you're so sexually frustrated and/or provincial.

That you can't read irony into a post is your own lack of humor, not mine.

I happen to support issues relevant to the gay community, among several others.  Do you have a problem with that?  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Breaking news:

Breaking news...................

Mattyscorndoooosh doesn`t have the plight of the gay community, same sex marriage, or sodomy to talk about so she jumps into (yet another) thread she knows nothing about.

Liars have to be smart matty...............You can`t tell all us folks for years how you "don`t watch news or read newspapers", yet be an expert (in your own crazy mind) on a news show.  Get your stories straight.............on second thought, you`re not smart enough to be a good liar.

Get your head out.

I said I don't watch cable newsregularly.  I tune in occasionally for amusement and keep tabs on how they distort the issues.  Most of it is opinion, anyway...panels of heads shouting at each other.

I never said I don't read newspapers, either.  You're confused.  Again.  I peruse several different papers and journals online.

When did I say I was an "expert" on any news show?  I know who Megyn Kelly is.  Duh.

You throw that word "liar" around a lot.

I don't think it means what you think it means.

So, how do you like Rachel Maddow?  Chris O`Donnell?  Martin Bashir?  Are they fair and balanced?

I think you mean Lawrence O'Donnell.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

You got issues, man....

Yah.......I got issues.

LOL

That`s the point "cupcake"!  Hey.......you finally got it.  Light dawns on Marblehead.

Everything you speak to ALWAYS "comes back" (to use your words) to SSM or the plight of the gay community.  Are you fighting some demons?  As you say, "you`re safe here".  It`s OK.

Seriously man, we can be talking about money, terrorism, the freakin weather, and somewhere in the thread you`ll jump in and relate everything to ........well, things like "slippery sodomy".

You OK?

Heh.  You keep bringing up the thread, man.  Not me.

That you think "sodomy" automatically defers to gay issues is YOUR problem, not mine.  It's not my fault you're so sexually frustrated and/or provincial.

That you can't read irony into a post is your own lack of humor, not mine.

I happen to support issues relevant to the gay community, among several others.  Do you have a problem with that?  

Not at all..............when the topic is the gay community.

So, why did you bring THAT thread into this topic, then?

Because clearly THAT thread was about a republican neanderthal trying to outlaw perceived homosexual behaviors by tossing grenades into tea rooms.

Repeat: do you have a problem with that...?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

The Sox v Royals tonight 8 P.M.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Maddow and Mathews are two of the nicest guys in news.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

is she for or against maternity leave

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

No no...no. Posting the picture doesn't get more clever each re-post.

----------------------------------------

Sometimes it does!

Nuff said?

Sections
Shortcuts