SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......

First of all, would you prefer cowboy diplomacy?  And pre-emptive strikes?  The Bush doctrine failed, you wake up@

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......:
    First of all, would you prefer cowboy diplomacy?  And pre-emptive strikes?  The Bush doctrine failed, you wake up@
    Posted by aces1
      SO YOU THINK THAT OUR TROOPS AND AMERICA IS BETTER OFF TODAY AFTER 10 MONTHS OF THE "BIG O" TRANSFORMING AMERICA ???  THEN, I/WE CAN'T HELP YOU.......  BUT I WONDER WHAT THE TROOPS WOULD SAY TO YOU !!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from natural. Show natural's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... :   SO YOU THINK THAT OUR TROOPS AND AMERICA IS BETTER OFF TODAY AFTER 10 MONTHS OF THE "BIG O" TRANSFORMING AMERICA ???  THEN, I/WE CAN'T HELP YOU.......  BUT I WONDER WHAT THE TROOPS WOULD SAY TO YOU !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

so what the hell are we talking about? Where's the story link?

WHAT SAY YOU

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : so what the hell are we talking about? Where's the story link? WHAT SAY YOU
    Posted by natural
       LINK !!   HECK, IT'S IN OUR FACE EVERY DAY...... NOT EVEN TIGER WOODS CAN TAKE THE HEAT OFF 10 MONTHS OF  "TRANSFORMING" AMERICA !!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

I hold out hope that this is a legal ploy.  How on Earth can these SEALs be afforded their right to confront their accuser? Ever the optimist am I
    Posted by GreginMeffa
      I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT......  WHAT A MESS, FOR SURE !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

I hold out hope that this is a legal ploy.  How on Earth can these SEALs be afforded their right to confront their accuser? Ever the optimist am I
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I fear it is a political ploy. The stories I have seen are that he sustained a fat/bloody lip during the initial scuffle. He complained after being turned over to the Iraqi's. The O admin doesn't want an Abu Ghraib.

The Seals were offered a plea bargain (non-judicial punishment) but refused. It is they who want this to be public and want a hearing. The hearings are today! Pearle Harbor Day! Another sneak attack on our military!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : I fear it is a political ploy. The stories I have seen are that he sustained a fat/bloody lip during the initial scuffle. He complained after being turned over to the Iraqi's. The O admin doesn't want an Abu Ghraib. The Seals were offered a plea bargain (non-judicial punishment) but refused. It is they who want this to be public and want a hearing. The hearings are today! Pearle Harbor Day! Another sneak attack on our military!
    Posted by brat13
      WELL SAID !!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aces1. Show aces1's posts

You wonder what the Military would say?  I was in the military, special ops. air force.  What say I?  I say, yes, the world respects us more, rather than thinking america will always send in troops, wort of like Pompii did in ancient rome...  Jeesh, that is what the neo cons want, a return to the glory reagan years,when all our spending went towards the military!  Now, however, only 650 billion a year goes toward spending to the military.  thank god for progress...  YIKES! 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

JUST DESPICABLE HOW THE  "P C" WORLD OF  THE "BIG O" AND WASHINGTON  D C IS PUTTING AMERICAN SERVICE  MEN/WOMEN IN "HARMS WAY" !!!!  WHAT SAY YOU ?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joan1650. Show joan1650's posts

In Response to SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......:
       JUST DESPICABLE WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO 3 OF OUR BEST & BRAVEST SAILORS...... MEAN WHILE,  GIVING THE GITMO GANG THEIR DUE IN NEW YORK IN AN AMERICAN COURT IS JUST SO STUPID AND A SLAP IN THE FACE OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE HARMED ON THAT DAY.....  YES, " TRANSFORMING AMERICA" IS WHAT THE  "BIG O" AND GANG ARE HELL BENT ON DOING........ AMERICA, PLEASE WAKE UP !!!   WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joan1650. Show joan1650's posts

In Response to SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......:
       JUST DESPICABLE WHAT OUR GOVERNMENT IS DOING TO 3 OF OUR BEST & BRAVEST SAILORS...... MEAN WHILE,  GIVING THE GITMO GANG THEIR DUE IN NEW YORK IN AN AMERICAN COURT IS JUST SO STUPID AND A SLAP IN THE FACE OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WERE HARMED ON THAT DAY.....  YES, " TRANSFORMING AMERICA" IS WHAT THE  "BIG O" AND GANG ARE HELL BENT ON DOING........ AMERICA, PLEASE WAKE UP !!!   WHAT SAY YOU ???
    Posted by Bill-806

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... :   I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT......  WHAT A MESS, FOR SURE !!!
    Posted by Bill-806

Seals are maybe the most highly trained and skilled in the military.  There are allegations of lying to investigators and concealing information.  I hope this is proven false.  They deserve due legal process and that's what THEY are asking for.  They were offered a plea bargain and they refused.  They want to prove themselves in court martial.  Go Seals.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... :   SO YOU THINK THAT OUR TROOPS AND AMERICA IS BETTER OFF TODAY AFTER 10 MONTHS OF THE "BIG O" TRANSFORMING AMERICA ???  THEN, I/WE CAN'T HELP YOU.......  BUT I WONDER WHAT THE TROOPS WOULD SAY TO YOU !!!!!
    Posted by Bill-806

This is an internal issue in the military and the Big O had nothing to do with it.  That's just another meaningless slam.

The seals are highly respected and held to high military standards.  It was their direct superiors who are bringing this to trial.  Stop the Big O thing.  You're like a broken record.  Things aren't that simple (except in your head).

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : I'm down wit dat (I also don't see how they can confront their accuser). Here's an aside - What's the plural of court martial? 
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Courts Martial

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : I'm down wit dat (I also don't see how they can confront their accuser). Here's an aside - What's the plural of court martial? 
    Posted by GreginMeffa

courts martial.  maybe I should have used that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : courts martial.  maybe I should have used that.
    Posted by giraffe-77

As far as confronting their accuser, many of the accusers are superior officers who allege they were lied to and same with interrogators.  Military protocol is very strict and Seals are held to a high degree of compliance.  This isn't just an issue of Obama and liberals or the "Chicago Way Gang".

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : O bama is their Superior officer, Commander in Chief. It's his responsibility, oh! there's that dirty word. You have to actually do something. The Navy is held to the same standards. Constitution first.
    Posted by chiefhowie
      THANK YOU CHIEF ...... AND AMERICA THANKS YOU TOO !!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : O bama is their Superior officer, Commander in Chief. It's his responsibility, oh! there's that dirty word. You have to actually do something. The Navy is held to the same standards. Constitution first.
    Posted by chiefhowie

It wasn't Obama who brought these Navy Seals up on charges.  It was their superior officers.  Do you think it would be a good move for him to ignore the charges and create animousity with  the superior officers who want to deal with this issue?  That would be a very bad move for the Commander in Chief to make.

Just because Obama is a somewhat liberal Democrat, do you think everyone in the Pentagon turned into a bunch of pansies?  I don't.  This is an issue of military protocol.  Let them deal with it.

Sections
Shortcuts