SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......

In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......:
    [QUOTE] The charges or accusations against our Navy SEALs were not made from within our SEAL community. They came from outside our Naval Special Warfare Community.   When the SEALs were presented with the situation of going to Captains Mast for these charges, they declined NJP. The reason they declined going to Captains Mast is the SEALs did not want to be judged by those outside of our SEAL community.   Our SEALs made the choice for a Court Marshall instead. The SEALs believe this would assure the representation necessary to prove their innocence.   At no time did NSW have any control over these accusations or events other than providing advice or guidance to our SEALs.   Our Naval Special Warfare Community Senior Leaderships is determined to protect our SEALs from these accusations or charges. Be assured they are extremely committed in supporting our SEALs efforts in proving their innocence.   This was not the choice of our Naval Special Warfare community, but something that was injected externally and now require them to deal with this situation.   Now that this Court Marshall is in place it must be followed through to prove our SEALs are in fact cleared of any wrong doing at all. If the Court Marshal were to just go away, there would always be doubt in some folks minds that we are hiding something. This could be a media fiasco no one needs. There is no choice but to go forward.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]

You are much more well versed in military protocol than I am.  My point is that Obama had nothing to do with charging these guys and it would be stupid for him to dismiss the charges without letting the Pentagon play it out their way.  The tone of this thread insinuates that this is the Big O and his Chicago Way Gang at work.  That is simply untrue.  Can we agree on at least that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newyorktnt. Show newyorktnt's posts

Hi,
    I recently came back from Ft.Drum,NY from staying with my aunt who lives on the base.i was told that they take the weakest assets from a troop( who they can "AFFORD TO LOSE", and send them to war. is this true.?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : You are much more well versed in military protocol than I am.  My point is that Obama had nothing to do with charging these guys and it would be stupid for him to dismiss the charges without letting the Pentagon play it out their way.  The tone of this thread insinuates that this is the Big O and his Chicago Way Gang at work.  That is simply untrue.  Can we agree on at least that?
    Posted by giraffe-77[/QUOTE]  NO WAY.......  THE "BIG O" AND GANG ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE OF THIER WISHY-WASHY WAY OF PROTECTING AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE THE BLANKET OF SECURITY THAT  HE & ALL THE RADICAL LIBERALS SLEEP UNDER !!!!  "YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH" !!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... :   NO WAY.......  THE "BIG O" AND GANG ARE AT FAULT BECAUSE OF THIER WISHY-WASHY WAY OF PROTECTING AMERICA AND THE PEOPLE THAT PROVIDE THE BLANKET OF SECURITY THAT  HE & ALL THE RADICAL LIBERALS SLEEP UNDER !!!!  "YOU WANT THE TRUTH, YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH" !!!!
    Posted by Bill-806[/QUOTE]

Bill, this PC military leadership has been gaining ground since Korea. They are the reason we didn't win in Korea nor Vietnam. They are why over 4K of our young people have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. We need to stop fighting wars this way. We need gov. and military leaders who will authorize our troops to fight to win. Look at the ROE of these 2 wars. They are ridiculous!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS....... : Bill, this PC military leadership has been gaining ground since Korea. They are the reason we didn't win in Korea nor Vietnam. They are why over 4K of our young people have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. We need to stop fighting wars this way. We need gov. and military leaders who will authorize our troops to fight to win. Look at the ROE of these 2 wars. They are ridiculous!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]  GOOD POST....... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Maybe next time we need to send special ops to capture a terrorist in a war zone, we should send a mall cop armed with pepper spray and a baton instead.

Obama can stop this...but he won't.  He's no better than Bush in this regard.

Navy Seals are heros.  They deserve our respect and support, not prosecution for giving a terrorist a fat lip.  He was lucky, most combatants that meet Navy Seals up close get sudden death syndrome.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe next time we need to send special ops to capture a terrorist in a war zone, we should send a mall cop armed with pepper spray and a baton instead. Obama can stop this...but he won't.  He's no better than Bush in this regard. Navy Seals are heros.  They deserve our respect and support, not prosecution for giving a terrorist a fat lip.  He was lucky, most combatants that meet Navy Seals up close get sudden death syndrome.
    Posted by macnh1[/QUOTE]  THANK YOU, AND AMERICA THANKS YOU TOO !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newyorktnt. Show newyorktnt's posts

Desk jocky.?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WHAT A JOKE......  THE "BIG O" IS BUSY PLAYING GOLF, BASKETBALL, GYM & BEACH TIME  AND THE 3 NAVY SEALS  (HERO'S) ALONG WITH THE  C  I  A  COULD END UP  SPENDING TIME IN  GITMO.......... AMERICA,  PLEASE WAKE UP  !!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

What do you think Obama should do?  He didn't file the charges.  If he just dismissed them, the superior officers would resent him for ignoring their protocol.  If he allows the Pentagon to handle it, YOU blame him for the whole thing.  This is a stupid issue and it makes the right wing look ridiculous.

Just tell me - What should Obama have done differently about this?  Be specific, please.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GIRAFFE...... HE  SHOULD START BY BEING A LEADER......  BUT HE IS TOO BUSY "TRANSFORMING AMERICA" !!!!   "LET ME BE CLEAR" !!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Answer the question Bill.  Think carefully.  What should Obama do? 

And are you afraid that the SEALs may have actually done something wrong and need a pardon??   Why not let the process take its course and they will be exonerated so that they can carry on their duties? 

Too much thought for you, best go back to shouting nonsense criticism... 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

OK, Bill.  Maybe I didn't word the question well.  What could Obama have done to show better leadership in this specific case that you began the thread over?

I've asked you to explain specifically what you mean by the Chicago Way Gang and all I get are cliches, catch phrases and platitudes.  Maybe you can sit down and think of a specific answer to this question.  What should Obama have done differently in this situation.  To show better leadership, that is?  What SPECIFICALLY are you criticizing in this situation.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MethuenProgressive. Show MethuenProgressive's posts

The Navy, not Obama, is bringing the charges.
    Looks like Bill hates the Navy.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Can you imagine how pissed the Navy would be at their Commander in Chief if he ignored the plagiarism charges alleged by superior officers?  He would lose trust from the armed forces.   WHAT SAY I ?  I say let the Pentagon do their job and give these guys their day in court.  Sorry, Bill, but nobody seems to be jumping off this cliff with you.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Sorry, I meant perjury charges (lying under oath) not plagiarism.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

REALLY..... IT SHOULD NOT HAVE GONE THIS FAR......  "LET ME BE CLEAR" ,  WE NEED TO BE SORRY AND MORE  P  C...... AND DON'T FORGET TO "READ THE BAD GUYS THEIR RIGHTS" !!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Who are the "bad guys" in this scenario?

Can you answer Giraffe's question? 

Are you intentionally obtuse or just plain dim?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Bill,  You keep saying "LET ME BE CLEAR" and you are anything BUT clear.  That's a symptom of delusional behavior.  Go figure.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

You may want to have that checked out by a psychiatrist.  People get put in institutions for less.  I'm just trying to do you a favor.  If it gets any worse, you could develop schizophrenia.  There are meds to keep that from happening.