SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Re: SUPPORT OUR NAVY SEALS.......

Reuben.  I remember you going through this too.  Some folks will not and cannot answer a direct question.  It must blow their circuits of illogic.  They are too used to believing in lies.  Ask me any question.  I like the challenge.  I have an understanding of my own convictions.

Our country is based on freedom of speech and that means freedom to call someone out on their B.S.  AND their freedom to defend their stance.  Some folks can't defend what they say, because they are mimicing some sociopathic "leader" who hasn't told them the answer yet.

This is about the Seals' right to defend their actions and (allegedly false) testimony.  Maybe they will answer some of the questions that Bill-806 refuses to answer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

I'll rephrase and make it easier, Bill.  What would Bush have done in this situation that would be more patriotic and supportive than what the Big O and his Chicago Way Gang are doing?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Giraffe:  Some people only want to shout meaningless phrases and not engage in real debate (ideas, facts, etc.).   I guess they get enjoyment is seeing their rants in a public space.  It's a sad commentary on their lives, but so it goes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

But this is serious, Rube.  These people vote and have offspring and want to "lead" our country based on things they can't substantiate.  I guess that's nothing new, but I sure wish it would change.  I think the "Chicago Way Gang" is all in Bill's head and he can't defend a word he says.  That must be the "Chicago Way".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

He also tries to stir up anger toward our military.  Creating mistrust in our system.  Maybe he's a terrorist.  He insinuates that we should hate the Big O and the military both.  I wish he would answer a few simple questions without having to waterboard him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Giraffe:  Democracy is hardly perfect.  It killed Socrates, institutionalized slavery and elected Hitler after all.  But it's the best we can do.  We will just have to put up with mindless ranting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GIRAFFE.......   ON THE ABOVE, YOU ARE MAKING MY POINT !!!    WHO STARTS  EVERY CONVERSATION  WITH  " LET ME BE CLEAR"  ????   THE DEFENSE RESTS !!!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

GIRAFFE.......   ON THE ABOVE, YOU ARE MAKING MY POINT !!!    WHO STARTS  EVERY CONVERSATION  WITH  " LET ME BE CLEAR"  ????   THE DEFENSE RESTS !!!!!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Let me be clear, Bill.  This is the first and only time I have ever used those words.  My points are usually very clear.  If anyone has any question about it, I hope they ask and I will explain my position.  That's the difference between me and you.  You refuse to answer a direct question about what you spout in your vitriolic posts.

Go ahead and try me.  Ask me a question about any of my posts or threads.  I will dignify a question with an answer.  You refuse to do that and that proves you are just spouting unsubstatiated nonsense.  Take that as a challenge.  Answer my question.  "THE DEFENSE RESTS!!!!!!" is not an answer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

Giraffe you're wasting your time with Bill-806.
     He's a typical right wing nut job. He'll start something but never ever has the guts to finish it. Same as they did with the 2 current wars. He's a bomb thrower who doesn't have the capacity or the courage to stand up for his beliefs. He just pulls a Dick chenney and goes into hiding at some undisclosed location until he can pop out of his a hole and throw out some other ludicrous rant and then run away.
    The guy's a coward plain and simple.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

GIRAFFE  & 12ANGRYLIBERALS..........  VACATIONS OVER.... SO HOW IS YOUR "BIG O" AND THE WORLD DOING TODAY ?????   LIBS,  AMERICA IS NOT "FOR THE FAINT OF HEART" !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

That's right so move along, you wing nuts can't finish anything you start so the adults will take over and finish the wars you don't have the courage to fight. Now run along and hide in you're undisclosed location so the real leaders can finish what you couldn't. Be a nice child and run along.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

"AMERICA IS NOT "FOR THE FAINT OF HEART" !!!!!"

It is apparently the have for the faint of head however.   Make you make a coherent argument for your point of view or are you just sheer windbagery? 

The defense rests!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

I give up.  That doesn't mean I'm being a weenie - I tried.  It just means that I suddenly pictured myself 5 years from now beating my head against the same wall and that's just a waste.  Some folks just down right refuse to communicate.  Enjoy your self-dilusional gibberish.