Suprise, surprise....Al Franken should not be a Senator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Suprise, surprise....Al Franken should not be a Senator

Interesting.  450 felons have been convicted/accussed of voting for Franken.  Some voted twice

Considering Franken won by 321 votes, it looks as if the Dems have cheated once more.

Of course, the Glob and liberal news media is not outraged.  Heck, they aren't even covering it outside of MN.

I know I have said this before, but, what would happen if the parties were reversed.  I can assure Dirty and Kelldog would be losing their minds.

Of course, there argument will be no big deal, becasue the cheating got the Dem in. 

http://www.startribune.com/local/105807633.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4O:DW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUnciatkEP7DhUsl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Re: Suprise, surprise....Al Franken should not be a Senator

But I find it amusing you are trying to defend a cheater, partisan pos. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

PS911 - WOW a short reply. Are you slipping? Usually you take 200,000 words or more to back up your silly rants. How refreshing....

Good for you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Super77. Show Super77's posts

Like Mass, Minnesota has the dumbest people in the country.
    Voting for Frankenstein, Barney Happy Frank & WWF Body steroid Ventura a sign
       of un-intellegent species.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

FRANKEN BY PROFESSION IS A COMEDIAN...
     COMEDIAN'S ARE USUALLY MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THEIR AUDIENCE..
    THAT'S HOW THEY COME UP WITH THEIR SCHTICK............
     SEEMS TO ME FRANKEN HAS THE PERFECT RESUME TO BE A US SENATOR!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fafhrd. Show Fafhrd's posts

"Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman announced the forthcoming charges but said there was no proof of an "organized effort'' to carry out fraud in the 2008 election."

"Thirty-four more people will be charged with voter fraud in Hennepin County in the 2008 election, County Attorney Mike Freeman announced Tuesday, bringing the total cases of alleged abuse to 47 for that election year."

"Dan McGrath, executive director of Minnesota Majority, a group dedicated to traditional values, said the organization forwarded 450 names of felons who voted. Freeman's investigation determined that 47 of them should be charged."

Way to rebut yourself by posting that article, whatnow3.  There is no way to conduct a massive organized voter fraud, except by caging and intimidation.  Even that is very hard.  Keeping voters from voting is about all that could happen.  You don't even know who voted for whom.  47 ALLEGED abuse cases doesn't take away Franken's victory.  Nice try, though.  Only an idiot would be outraged over something that didn't happen.

But whatnow3, you do know that felons can vote in Minnesota right?  Your article said nothing about 450 felons being accused / convicted.  A conservative group submitted their own list of 450 names they believed were frauds.  Where did you get this 450 voters were accused of committing fraud other than from a rightwing group?  Just because Fox News says something doesn't mean it's true.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to Re: Suprise, surprise....Al Franken should not be a Senator:
     FRANKEN BY PROFESSION IS A COMEDIAN... 
    Posted by kelldog1

Franken is a clown, both by profession and by nature. He can't hep himself.

And, seeing that the democrat party 'brain trust' is now the sole domain of comedians, he fits right in.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Dude, where's the Grey Mouser?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Fafhrd- my god you people are dumb.  Felons CANNOT vote, hence the problem.  Those 450 people were felons with similar birthdays etc. . . . .

They are investigating.  HEY FAFHRD, do you knwo what ACCUSSED means?  They have been accussed and some have already been convicted.

You people will argue with anybody if you it muddies a dem.  Even if it is a stupid argument.

And, while I posted THIS ONE ARTICLE.  I never claimed iut covered the whole story.  o to www.google.com, and do your own reseacrh you idiot.

All you far left loonies want everything spoon fed to you.  Grow up little boy.  Learn how to do things for yourself. 

Nothing I posted is false. 

I bet you lemmings would say there is nothing wrong with voter fraud if tghis all pans out.  In your mind nothing a Dem does is illegal

HYPOCRATS!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

But Dallas couldn't challenge because they had no time outs left, and it was 4 seconds before booth review - touch down GB.

Point taken. The difference is that in this case actual laws were broken. No one is trying to take away Franken's seat although he richly deserves that dishonor. They're just trying to make sure that it doesn't happen again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

And it needs to be investigated to see who organized it.  It seems to me, these 450 felons were motivated by someone or something.

And why is it that anytime bags of ballots are "found", they are always 90% dem votes and 10% repub votes?

And yet absentee ballots are always right leaning because of the military influence.

That alone is a red flag.  And the msm says there is nothing to see here.  Voter fraud is the single biggest threat to our democracy, and people are ignoring it. 

I wonder why

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Fafhrd- my god you people are dumb.  Felons CANNOT vote, hence the problem.  Those 450 people were felons with similar birthdays etc. . . . . They are investigating.  HEY FAFHRD, do you knwo what ACCUSSED means?  They have been accussed and some have already been convicted. You people will argue with anybody if you it muddies a dem.  Even if it is a stupid argument. And, while I posted THIS ONE ARTICLE.  I never claimed iut covered the whole story.  o to www.google.com, and do your own reseacrh you idiot. All you far left loonies want everything spoon fed to you.  Grow up little boy.  Learn how to do things for yourself.  Nothing I posted is false.  I bet you lemmings would say there is nothing wrong with voter fraud if tghis all pans out.  In your mind nothing a Dem does is illegal HYPOCRATS!!!
    Posted by whatnow3

Felons are allowed after they serve their time including any supervised released time...

People with felony convictions may vote upon completion of all supervised release.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

And it needs to be investigated to see who organized it.  It seems to me, these 450 felons were motivated by someone or something. And why is it that anytime bags of ballots are "found", they are always 90% dem votes and 10% repub votes? And yet absentee ballots are always right leaning because of the military influence. That alone is a red flag.  And the msm says there is nothing to see here.  Voter fraud is the single biggest threat to our democracy, and people are ignoring it.  I wonder why
    Posted by whatnow3

Except that the relatively scarce nature of voter fraud does not really warrant your level of hysteria. 

Do you have any numbers to back up your assertions?  OTOMH, I'd say it's at or around .03% of all ballots cast....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanCP. Show DanCP's posts

The article does not say anything about who they voted for.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Fafhrd- my god you people are dumb.  Felons CANNOT vote, hence the problem.  Those 450 people were felons with similar birthdays etc. . . . . They are investigating.  HEY FAFHRD, do you knwo what ACCUSSED means?  They have been accussed and some have already been convicted. You people will argue with anybody if you it muddies a dem.  Even if it is a stupid argument. And, while I posted THIS ONE ARTICLE.  I never claimed iut covered the whole story.  o to www.google.com, and do your own reseacrh you idiot. All you far left loonies want everything spoon fed to you.  Grow up little boy.  Learn how to do things for yourself.  Nothing I posted is false.  I bet you lemmings would say there is nothing wrong with voter fraud if tghis all pans out.  In your mind nothing a Dem does is illegal HYPOCRATS!!!
    Posted by whatnow3

What the hell is a "hypocrat?"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from william93063. Show william93063's posts

In Response to Re: Suprise, surprise....Al Franken should not be a Senator : What the hell is a "hypocrat?"
    Posted by LloydDobler

It is an IC removed from a medical oath!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Lets send 34 warships, 3000 people, and spend 200 million a day to investigate this fraud. If it's said on Fox it must be true.

Sections
Shortcuts