SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarBozachT00. Show OscarBozachT00's posts

SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN

SURPRISE!  Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN

If you haven't noticed the pattern before, this is how it works.

1. Democrat is losing an election
    2. Vote counting is disrupted in an inner city Democrats stronghold
    3. Bags of mystery ballots are found BY DEMOCRATS
    4. Mysteriously, the new found ballots always favor the Democrat candidate
    5. Democrat state leaders quickly provide cover and authorize the shenanigans
    6. Democrat candidate declares victory by a few hundred votes

This has happened every election for years ... all in union/crime strongholds ... delivering stolen elections to Democrats.  A bunch of thieves.

http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/elections/2010/races/race-2/Bag-of-Uncounted-Ballots-Found-in-Bridgeport-106727208.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Re: SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN

So when are people going to wake up and realize Dems have been stealing elections for Decades.

Probably never becasue the narrative in this country is that Repubs are the ones who cheat and lie. 

I am not sure that will change unless Dems get caught doing really bad stuff, like accepting bribes. . . . . or laundering 7 million dollars.

Oh, nevermind!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Re: SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN

Both sides are incredibly hypocritical on this issue. Republicans moan and scream when they think dems do it, and dems moan and scream when they think republicans do it. Both refuse to accept election results and point to fraud whenever they lose. Pathetic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

I would agree both sides do it.  In my opinion, it seems like Dems do it more often, and are forgiven more often.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN:
    [QUOTE]I would agree both sides do it.  In my opinion, it seems like Dems do it more often, and are forgiven more often.
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

I'd say you are just letting your political point of view interfere with your objectivity. Election fraud and gerrymandering happen on both sides, equally. Elsewhere in the country, where dems lost, the left is whining about fraud, and fretting about gerrymandering. The right is dismissing these concerns and celebrating its power to gerrymander. In Mass, the right is whining about fraud and the left is dismissing their concers. I am sure fraud happens, and it should always be a concern. But just because you lost, that doesn't mean it was a result of fraud. The republicans won fair and square in this election, and the dems won fair and square in mass. Enough with the excuses on both sides.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN:
    [QUOTE]SURPRISE!  Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN If you haven't noticed the pattern before, this is how it works. 1. Democrat is losing an election 2. Vote counting is disrupted in an inner city Democrats stronghold 3. Bags of mystery ballots are found BY DEMOCRATS 4. Mysteriously, the new found ballots always favor the Democrat candidate 5. Democrat state leaders quickly provide cover and authorize the shenanigans 6. Democrat candidate declares victory by a few hundred votes This has happened every election for years ... all in union/crime strongholds ... delivering stolen elections to Democrats.  A bunch of thieves. http://www.nbcconnecticut.com/news/elections/2010/races/race-2/Bag-of-Uncounted-Ballots-Found-in-Bridgeport-106727208.html
    Posted by OscarBozachT00[/QUOTE]

So youre saying republicans do a poor job of fraud in of hiding a bag of ballots every election and thus still continue to get caught....mmmmm definition of insanity maybe?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: SURPRISE! Democrats in CT find mystery bag of uncounted ballots just like in MN:
    [QUOTE]I would agree both sides do it.  In my opinion, it seems like Dems do it more often, and are forgiven more often.
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

Oh, what a big surprise it is that this is your opinion. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfaulk. Show ccfaulk's posts

I agree that both sides are guilty of voter shenanigans but if these votes are not discovered within a time limit of 24 hours of the polls closing they should be disqualified. I also think the area where they were from should be closely scrutinized so it can be watched more closely the next election.