Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion

Opposition figures claim government stockpiling chemical weapons and distributing gas masks to soldiers near Homs; 130 people reportedly killed on Thursday as government intensifies crackdown.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/assad-forces-mull-use-of-chemical-weapons-in-homs-opposition-says-1.411954

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion

I wonder where he got those chemical weapons?  Hmm?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion:
    [QUOTE]I wonder where he got those chemical weapons?  Hmm?
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

haha, surely none were sent by the known hundreds of rail cars that went from Iraq to syria before the invasion huh?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : haha, surely none were sent by the known hundreds of rail cars that went from Iraq to syria before the invasion huh?
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]

No, perish the thought.  Michael Morre said it didn't happen, and he is so right on so many things.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Well considering Iraq got a lot of their chemical weapons from the United States and Europe, maybe thats not a question you want to ponder too much.  Kind of like the shoulder fired missiles we sold to the Afgan warriors to use against the USSR that miraculously ended up also being used againt US and NATO forces many years later.

Regardless, if they do deploy chemical weapons war with Syria will be almost inevitable.  Not the US mind you, but potentially Turkey. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Was it Obama? Obama gave them the weapons?

I knew it, all those trips to the mideast taking the "big" plane.

Ill bet he went to Kenya afterwards with the rest of the stash and gave it all to his real family.

Let's pray for god to sort it out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm pretty sure that any chemical weapons that made into Syria from Iraq are probably way past their expiration date. On the other hand, I suppose that doesn't mean that they didn't also send the technology to produce these things which, of course, is more to the point.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : I'm pretty sure that any chemical weapons that made into Syria from Iraq are probably way past their expiration date. On the other hand, I suppose that doesn't mean that they didn't also send the technology to produce these things which, of course, is more to the point.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

People forget that Iraq and Syria were tight allies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

How can such peaceful religion be so focused on killing each other??

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : Where did they get those weapons?
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

New Jersey.  Maybe Oklahoma.  Not sure.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : I think W actually found them under the desk in the Oval Office. Seriously though............how freakin` dumb are the people that to this day, think Iraq didn`t have weapons?  Check that, I`ll answer it for myself......they all voted for a 143 day as a JUNIOR Senator goon, instead of a guy that gave 50 FREAKIN` years of his life to this country.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

Amen brother.  I mean, how dumb do you have to be to have not seen this guy was trouble?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : Amen brother.  I mean, how dumb do you have to be to have not seen this guy was trouble?

Not dumb, just naive and inexperienced enough to believe all the things Obama promised and has failed on and then also immature enough to think that some one with a few years as a state senator and few months as a US senator could possibly be leader of the free world effectively.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : Not dumb, just naive and inexperienced enough to believe all the things Obama promised and has failed on and then also immature enough to think that some one with a few years as a state senator and few months as a US senator could possibly be leader of the free world effectively.

Yah, I guess dumb is not the right word.  He's got the left cowed by this health care thing.  they don't even realize they are being led to the slaughter.  Just guarantee that women will have free contraception, and they are all ready to jump off a cliff for him.  I mean, the left's view of this guy is scary, obsessive, and cult-like.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : People forget that Syria created what we know as Iraq.
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]

I assume you're referring to the Batth party? but, not the weapons.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : I assume you're referring to the Batth party? but, not the weapons.

I don't know.

I'm pretty sure Al Gore created Iraq.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : Non-zealots wondered the same thing for roughly 1,900 years of Christianity.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

How about wondering the same thing for Christianity today?

You think it is just swell that Christians are being harassed and murdered by Muslims all over the muslim world?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : It's not polite to bring up reality when the wingnuts are in the middle of a rhetorical rant. It throws them off their game.
    Posted by airborne-rgr[/QUOTE]

Just a bigoted hater of christians.  You and Obama.  That's the reality.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : You don't even argue the person. You just put idiotic words in their mouth and consider that winning an argument. Face it. The right's meme about Islam being evil because right now, there are muslim terrorists, would mean that Christianity is utter evil. Your only response to this has been to try to shfit the goal posts and pretend that history is, for some unexplained reason, irrelevant. You can continue the false and utterly hypocritical meme. Or admit fault, like a real man.

"like a real man" haha that's classic!!

The fact that Christians did horrific things a few centuries ago in the name of their God is a valid fact.

However Christians to my knowledge have evolved into a more, forgiving and "judge not" religion. I'll conceed there is likely a few thousand around the world who are still backward thinking imbecils but, no big attacks lately.

However there are still many in the Islamic religion today that believe murdering civilians will get them eternal life and 72 virgins in Allah's heaven (I can not understand wth anyone would want with 72 virgins!).

Now, it is a small percentage of the Islamic world of 1.5 billion say, 10% but, that is still 1.5 million people wanting to justify murder in order to get them some virgins and grace with Allah!!

And, they are recruiting and indoctrinating every day so, to compare Christian and Islamic history is a good subject however, it is not oranges to oranges in todays global religious makeup!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Syria reportedly may be preparing to use chemical weapons against rebellion : That a religion excuses/justifies murder  in its cause says soemthing negative about that religion. Except when it's Christianity. We realized that particular religion wiped out countless individuals in the name of the churhc, and in the name of state conquest approved of by the Christian God (for two examples, America's "Manifest Destiny" and the "conversion" of Africans during British colonialism). To avoid the problem that our anti-muslim argument works even better as an anti-christian argument, we simply move the goal posts. We ignore any periods from history, say, 1900 years or so of it, in which Christianity did just that. However, we still want to justify our bigotry towards muslims, so we invent an arbitrary percentage and say that percentage of the world's 1.5 billion muslims are terrorists or honor killers. Then, we can say Islam is evil while excusing Christianity for far more, and worse, behavior. Gotcha. Perfectly objective and reasonable argument.....

How does what Christians may have done 1,000 years ago justify what muslims are doing to Christians today? 

You just want to hate Christians, don't you? 

You know, there is probably an ax murder somewhere in your family tree.  Does that make you an axe murderer?

Sections
Shortcuts