TARP beneficiary ("job creator") Shows his classy side

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: TARP beneficiary (

It's hard for me to see a crony capitalist as a "job creator" but otherwise I think that you're spot on.

Here's more on Benmosche:

http://blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2013/09/23/aigs-benmosche-and-miller-on-villains-turnarounds-and-those-bonuses/

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Was he with Solyndra?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

As to any public anger over the size of his and other executives' taxpayer-funded bonus, Benmosche had this to say. The outrage:

"was intended to stir public anger, to get everybody out there with their pitch forks and their hangman nooses, and all that-sort of like what we did in the Deep South [decades ago]. And I think it was just as bad and just as wrong."

Yup. When I think of public outrage at a scheming weasle whose profane wrecklessness contributed to bubbles that destroyed millions and millions of jobs and threatened the loss of more, forcing us to save his company to save ourselves, with which money his bonus was paid....  

.....the closest comparison one can imagine is the racially motivated (and effectively state-sanctioned) torture and murder of black people. Yup.

And here I was expecting you to be talking about Barney Frank again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

The d b should be in jail yet our system rewards him.

Obama has had 5 years to prosecute bums like this but has done nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Obama has had 5 years to prosecute bums like this but has done nothing.

Money talks, suckers walk.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.