Taxes? I thought only the rich were going to pay more taxes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Taxes? I thought only the rich were going to pay more taxes?

We have several days in a row ofg both Obama and Deval PAtrick calling for new taxes, new debt, new programs.

Are all you Obama supporters surprised by all this new tax talk, or still in denial?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Taxes? I thought only the rich were going to pay more taxes?

Not good.  But weren't your hopes dashed as of the overwhelming agreement by our leaders that brought back the payroll tax?  Pow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I got my first 2013 paycheck...YIKES!!!  Holy taxation....  Less money for me to spend in my community with local businesses....sorry...Obama needs my money more....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Beware the actions of our government when they are playing with a political third rail issue like gun control.  Obama wasted his election political capital in 2009 on ACA instead of focusing on the economy.  Obama is now focusing on gun control instead of the economy.  Every hot action this administration looks at looks involves more restrictions or programs instead of focusing on the economy.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Obama is on his final term and has nothing to lose except the senate in 2014 so, he will go for all the additional taxes he can confiscate from EVERYONE until then!

Hold onto your wallets people because it's going to hurt!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"Ahem...It was the wingnuts who ended the payroll tax cut."

The President signed the bill.  You cant have it both ways...oops, forgot , you are a zealot Far Left maniac, you can have it both ways in your scrambled mind.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

So Obama is to blame for the expiration of the payroll tax holiday?  Even though he proposed extending it in the initial fiscal cliff offer?  Is there anything you guys don't blame on Obama?  Is he stealing your newspaper and sleeping with your wife?

Jared Bernstein, a former economic adviser to the White House, calls the payroll tax holiday “one of the most important components” in a potential stimulus package and believes the administration did make an effort to keep it on the table before deciding to give it up in last week’s round of negotiations. “I believe they fought hard for the payroll tax holiday, and they concluded it just wasn’t possible,” says Bernstein. “They completely appreciate the importance of that holiday right now.” 

But the concession to Boehner makes it essentially inevitable that taxes on the middle-class will go up in 2013reducing the average family’s income by $1,000. And Obama will be hard-pressed to keep any of the $175 billion of stimulus in a final deal. Boehner has already made clear that he believes any stimulus must be paid for, diminishing the spending cuts that Obama has offered him. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Sorry, 12, but if you were to reply in a thoughtfull manner that didn't sound like so many 10-year-olds I've beat playing Call of Duty on-line, then maybe, just maybe, people would give you more credit.

And yes, the kids do swear and wine as much as 12 does, and if you think they're bad when they're winning you should hear them when they're losing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Firewind's comment:

Not good.  But weren't your hopes dashed as of the overwhelming agreement by our leaders that brought back the payroll tax?  Pow.

Well, no, not on that one.  I knew it was coming, unlike yuo "low-information" voters.  I don't like social security, but that aside, you need to fund it.

Aside from that, I don't understand the lack of spending restraint from both sides.  the sooner we rip the bandaid off, the better off we will be in the long run.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

Beware the actions of our government when they are playing with a political third rail issue like gun control.  Obama wasted his election political capital in 2009 on ACA instead of focusing on the economy.  Obama is now focusing on gun control instead of the economy.  Every hot action this administration looks at looks involves more restrictions or programs instead of focusing on the economy.

And the left tells us we are not losing rights.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

Again the whacko wingnuts are in the midst of a self-delusion episode.

Ahem...It was the wingnuts who ended the payroll tax cut.

All the while invoking their favorite double standard.

They support unfunded tax cuts, but only if a wingnut proposes them.

The payroll tax holiday hasn't done anything to stimulate job growth, so Republicans may not support extending the tax cut favored by President Obama and Democrats -- at least in its current formula -- a key GOP senator said Sunday.

But, he said, even though Republicans backed tax breaks under George W. Bush that were not paid for, the payroll tax holiday is a different ball of wax.

"The problem here is that the payroll tax doesn't go into general revenue, it supports Social Security. And you can't keep extending the payroll tax holiday and have a secure Social Security. That's the first problem," Kyl told "Fox News Sunday."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11/27/kyl-gop-may-not-support-extension-payroll-tax-holiday/#ixzz2I560EbWe

Sen. Jon Kyl, R.-Ariz., says that Republicans are hesitant about extending the payroll tax holiday, a provision that many economists say will spur hiring. It's also a provision that will pull money away from the Social Security trust fund if Congress doesn't find a way to pay for it.

"The payroll tax holiday has not stimulated job creation," said Kyl while on Fox News Sunday.

do you have a point ?

I think nearly all, maybe all of us on the right have repeatedly hit the republicans for spending and taxation, TARP for example.  It is only the "low informaiton" voters, i.e. democrats and liberals, RINO's, that fell for this.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.