Test

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

Test

Hi

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

Re: Test

Thanks.  I posted on the Zimmerman thread, ain't there yet

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Hope this one sticks Gregin.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

https://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/right-wing-troll-notification

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

https://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/right-wing-troll-notification

jed,

You are too much! :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66pE67m_Hf4

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

I AM CLEARLY NOTHING BUT A NAME CALLING @HOLE WHO GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO AVOID EXPRESSING AN ACTUAL OPINION ON ANY GIVEN TOPIC, AND EVEN WORSE, NEVER THANKED ANYONE WHEN I WAS DEMONSTRATED WRONG.  JUST ASK WDYWN, HE KNOWS WHAT AN @HOLE I AM.  NO, REALLY :-)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to GregStillinMeffa's comment:

I AM CLEARLY NOTHING BUT A NAME CALLING @HOLE WHO GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO AVOID EXPRESSING AN ACTUAL OPINION ON ANY GIVEN TOPIC, AND EVEN WORSE, NEVER THANKED ANYONE WHEN I WAS DEMONSTRATED WRONG.  JUST ASK WDYWN, HE KNOWS WHAT AN @HOLE I AM.  NO, REALLY :-)

Can your next post be a quiz? Like multiple choice! That would be cool and fun!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

Sounds like fun.  When the democrats shoot (sorry, shot) down President Obama's student loan bill (they just DOUBLED) that the republicans passed, who will the democrats blame?

C'mon, that one is too easy

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds like fun.  When the democrats shoot (sorry, shot) down President Obama's student loan bill (they just DOUBLED) that the republicans passed, who will the democrats blame?

C'mon, that one is too easy

[/QUOTE]

Gregin,

Can I use a lifeline?

No...how about a hint?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Thanks.  I posted on the Zimmerman thread, ain't there yet

It's being processed in Utah at the NSA storage facility.  It will show up as soon as they are done with it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Welome back

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891