THANK GOOOOODNESS FOR GLENN BECK,

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anotherfakename. Show anotherfakename's posts

Re: THANK GOOOOODNESS FOR GLENN BECK,

Glenn Beck is a racist fool.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: THANK GOOOOODNESS FOR GLENN BECK,:
    [QUOTE]Glenn Beck is a large part of the reason that only 20% of the voters in this country are willing to call themselves Republicans. So I agree.  Thank Goodness for Glenn.  
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

You are right! Beck HATES REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS. He is a Libertarian.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeutralObserver. Show NeutralObserver's posts

Great Britain (U.K.) banned the Fox network from using "Fox News" as it's name in that country. They ruled that it is not a news company but an entertainment company so using the word "news" in their name constitutes false advertising.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

[QUOTE]Jon Stewart "impartial" ? Surely you jest, like Jon himself would jest.... He is clever and often funny, but he is a Leftie thru and thru. The "important issues of the day" depends on your perspective....the 'state run' networks never thought ACORN or Van Jones was "important"... 
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

He went to college, so by your definition he's a leftie.  Fine.  But he's impartial.  His agenda is humor and he's an equal opportunity mocker.  Don't agree?  Try watching the show instead of blindly accepting what your "entertainer" of choice tells you to think.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]Jon Stewart "impartial" ? Surely you jest, like Jon himself would jest.... He is clever and often funny, but he is a Leftie thru and thru. The "important issues of the day" depends on your perspective....the 'state run' networks never thought ACORN or Van Jones was "important"... 
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

You should learn to read complete sentences, Bob.  I said "impartial...news media critic", and on this point, it's undeniable.  You would probably know this if you watched, but I wouldn't expect you to stray so far from your comfort zone.

CNN is by far the biggest recipient of Stewart's ire.  In fact, it's probably not a surprise that "The Daily Show" has been around for just as long as FoxNews.  Both were spawned by the general dissatisfaction with cable news, and both count among their most loyal supporters the purveyors of "alternative" news sources. 

(P.S.  That's because the Acorn and Van Jones stories weren't as important as you think they were...by ANY stretch of logic.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaijilly. Show kaijilly's posts

Glenn is great- but he needs to comment on the 30 senators that voted against the anti-rape amendment.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4notredame. Show 4notredame's posts

Glenn Beck should have been arrested for threating the life of the speaker of House.
    His stunt in which he pretended to poison the speaker was not a joke.
    He is an uneducated person, who only knows hatred and controlling the minds of those less educated and intelligent. Ignorance and hatred usually are found together. But unfortuately, some people like being manipulated and controlled and FOX take care of their needs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

And make beacoup bucks in the process.  Its called drug dealing. 
    The really good drug dealers don't sample the product and I suspect this is true of Beck.  Wally George and Morton Downey Jr., who pioneered the format didn't actually believe or support what they said or did, but they made money.  Bill O. is the same.  He doesn't believe his junk for even a second, but it sure pays better than Inside Edition.  I don't know Beck as well, but he seems to be cut from the same cloth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Glenn Beck is just a loser. 

He's more like a professional wrestler than he is a journalist.  He's a character.  He's meant to provide entertainment and get ratings.  A shock jock.

Fox needs to give a show to an Iranian journalist and put him on after Glenn's show.  Then they can have them fued culminating in a 3 round boxing match on Pay per view.

The Fox audience would love that.  It would work great considering that Wrestling fans and Fox fans are the same audience anyway.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE]Glenn Beck should have been arrested for threating the life of the speaker of House. His stunt in which he pretended to poison the speaker was not a joke. He is an uneducated person, who only knows hatred and controlling the minds of those less educated and intelligent. Ignorance and hatred usually are found together. But unfortuately, some people like being manipulated and controlled and FOX take care of their needs.
    Posted by 4notredame[/QUOTE]
    Your opinion is recognized and respected.

Just for perspective: 
    He is an uneducated person, who only knows hatred and controlling the minds of those less educated and intelligent.
    ..as opposed to a very educated and corrupt person who knows creating racial hatred and controlling those less educated and intelligent.. through the media.

Put down the clicker and nobody gets hurt.
    It's TV man. It's ALL a lie.. or a distortion at the least.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

[QUOTE] Fox needs to give a show to an Iranian journalist and put him on after Glenn's show. 
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

I bet you would like that...
    Sounds more like something the state controlled media is planning.. and no doubt would be fully (yet quietly) endorsed by the egotistical Messiah of the globe.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]Glenn Beck is just a loser.  He's more like a professional wrestler than he is a journalist.  He's a character.  He's meant to provide entertainment and get ratings.  A shock jock. Fox needs to give a show to an Iranian journalist and put him on after Glenn's show.  Then they can have them fued culminating in a 3 round boxing match on Pay per view. The Fox audience would love that.  It would work great considering that Wrestling fans and Fox fans are the same audience anyway.
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

That seems about right, since the neo-conservative philosophy is much closer to that of islamic extremism than it is to anything remotely resembling a free, secular republic.

And I don't really consider Beck a neo-con - he's far too unserious about real governance - but that's where most of FoxNews' bread is buttered.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THANK GOOOOODNESS FOR GLENN BECK, : I bet you would like that... Sounds more like something the state controlled media is planning.. and no doubt would be fully (yet quietly) endorsed by the egotistical Messiah of the globe.
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy[/QUOTE]

I would like it. I wonder if the Iron Sheik is still around?    That would be great.  Talk about ratings!   Who wouldn't want to see the Iron Sheik put Glenn Beck in the camel clutch!!!  

Then Glenn would really be crying.  

Of course we can't let the Iranian beat up an American.  We could have Hack Saw Jim Duggan come out and hit him with a 2x4.  Wipe the tears off Glenn's face.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

And I'd LOVE to see Obammy boy get his face handed back to him by an "entertainer".

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]Great Britain (U.K.) banned the Fox network from using "Fox News" as it's name in that country. They ruled that it is not a news company but an entertainment company so using the word "news" in their name constitutes false advertising.
    Posted by NeutralObserver[/QUOTE]

This is another BS lie! Link please! Here is an article from the AP on Oct. 5 of 2009... Notice the Fox News in UK!

LONDON - Upscale British supermarket chain Waitrose said Monday it was pulling its advertisements from Fox News in the U.K. after customers complained about the cable news channel's Glenn Beck program.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from movingtarget2. Show movingtarget2's posts

Hey Bill, I bet you're the type who buys books on how to win the lottery.  Am I wrong?

Sections
Shortcuts