Thank You President Obama!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: Thank You President Obama!

NEWSTER,

FIRST  I WOULD HAVE YOU LOOK UP " LIQUIDITY CRUNCH" IN THE
    BUSINESS DICTIONARY.

ONCE THAT TASK IS COMPLETED MAYBE THEN YOU CAN REFLECT ON HOW THE GOP GOT US INTO TWO WARS, (WHICH COST TRILLIONS), GAVE TAX CUTS TO THE UBER WEALTHY ( NOW CALLED "JOB CREATORS"), AND EXTENDED UNPAID MEDICAIRE PRESCRIPTION BENEFITS TO MILLIONS.....THIS IS THE REPUBLICAN LEGACY!!!

THE GOP IS ALL ABOUT " BIG HAT....NO CATTLE! "

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Funny, I seem to remember a democrat by the name of Clinton being in the oval office when we first went to war over there. 
     I see the phrase 'takes money to make money' does not connect with you. The people that have the cash, those uber rich, as you way, won't start creating jobs until the economy turns their way, and dems won't allow that to happen.
     I don't know about you but I know some elderly people on those medicare benefits, and if you think they call those a bad thing, I have a bridge to sell you.

Then again, there's a rule in life that applys to politics that we all forget:

You can't please everyone.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vtfanofcs. Show vtfanofcs's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You President Obama!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You President Obama! : Your response just serves to illustrate my original point. Actual verifiable historical facts do not matter to those who allow themselves to be blinded by ideology. Progressive Playbook : Confronted by inconvenient facts, challenge the source and then deny the truth.When this fails, attempt to discredit the opponent with ad hominem attacks.When that fails , shout the other side down or otherwise censor their speech rights. You progressives are easily predictable and simple to defeat intellectually by any who've studied history. Your tactics may have worked in the Soviet Union, 1930's Germany, the U.S. prior to 1980 , and college campuses and civil rights organizations to this day......but in the arena of political & economic debate you've lost. Obama's failure plus his obstinate refusal to adjust or try new approaches exemplifies perfectly the Left's paucity of fresh ideas or even effective old ones. All the intellectual , moral, and political momentum has swung back to the RIGHT. This hopefully in time to save our great Republic.
    Posted by jimedfred[/QUOTE]

Your posts aren't good enough to waste time on.  You are just a Nazi fascist Republican. Have a nice day collecting your welfare check and watching Faux news for dummies.  I have a job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You President Obama! :   Your posts aren't good enough to waste time on.  You are just a Nazi fascist Republican. Have a nice day collecting your welfare check and watching Faux news for dummies.  I have a job.
    Posted by vtfanofcs[/QUOTE]
    Again you validate my points with your response. ( Stage 2 : When that fails, fall back on ad hominem attacks )  ((That means name-calling for those progressives lacking a real education.)).
    Not a Republican but a conservative libertarian forced by circumstance to usually VOTE Republican.
    And have never in my life drawn welfare, unemployment, food stamps, etc......and NEVER will.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Thank You President Obama! : YEah forking Medicare is sooooo great/ Tell me, are you happy paying thousands over 40 years and getting nothing for it? SUUCKER.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

Have another drink and chill out! LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Thanks to Ryan, can we plan on death panels and ummm, grandma dying under his plan?

Oh ya. Lets crank up the machine cause it's all okay now with the hypocrite wingnuts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank You President Obama! : You could be right. And if you are right we are only closer to financial and economic ruin because Medicare and the rest of the Ponzi Scheme social programs are breaking the bank. What is it  with you moonbats that you can't deal with math? Or don't want to?
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]