Thanks Al Franken!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Thanks Al Franken!!!!

Another idiotic move by another dirty Far-Left loon Dem in not allowing Joe Leiberman to speak. Equivalent to the left "again" shouting down opposition. Just boils down to an insurance policy of the Dems getting their clocks cleaned in the mid terms.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Thanks Al Franken!!!!

In Response to Thanks Al Franken!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Another idiotic move by another dirty Far-Left loon Dem in not allowing Joe Leiberman to speak. Equivalent to the left "again" shouting down opposition. Just boils down to an insurance policy of the Dems getting their clocks cleaned in the mid terms.
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]  WELL SAID !!!!!!  GET THE BROOMS OUT AND SWEEP "THE SWINE" ALL THE WAY OUT OF  D  C ......  PUT THEM IN "GITMO" FOR "RE-EDUCATION" OF THE  UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION !!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

In Response to Thanks Al Franken!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Another idiotic move by another dirty Far-Left loon Dem in not allowing Joe Leiberman to speak. Equivalent to the left "again" shouting down opposition. Just boils down to an insurance policy of the Dems getting their clocks cleaned in the mid terms.
    Posted by pymus1[/QUOTE]

People have done that before in congress.  McCain actually did it himself within the past decade.   All the BS about him being in congress 27 years and never seeing that happen before was a lie.  He had done it himself.

Republicans were and have been playing games with the health care bill.  Talking too long and trying to waste sessions of congress with meaningless dribble meant only to delay votes as long as possible.

I commend Franken for being the only Democrat with balls enough to tell Deputy Dog to sit down. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

In Response to Re: Thanks Al Franken!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thanks Al Franken!!!! : When you make a statement that he lied you supposed to support it with facts.  I hope they have plenty of klnex for the dribble. The health care bill been going on since 1969, so that should tell you something. Obmama's ratings in the 40's, congress in the 20's, that's what scares me,they know they done, so they want to make history before they leave.
    Posted by chiefhowie[/QUOTE]

Wishful thinking.   Obama's ratings could be in the single digits and he'd still beat any moron that the Right wing nominates.  

Palin is your strongest candidate.   HAHAHAHA

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mayflower48. Show mayflower48's posts

Another presiding senator earlier in the day enforced the same time limit. This time limit was set by the majority leader who said that there were to be no exceptions.  On Oct.10,2002, McCain objected to a senator who requested additional time to speak about giving Bush the power to use force against Iraq when it was being rushed through in the middle of the night.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davdev. Show davdev's posts

Howie, Ltown is correct.  On 10/10/02 while discussing the authorization to give Bush the power to use force against Iraq Sen Mark Dayton (D-MN) asked for an additional 30 Seconds to speak in favor of an amendment by Sen Robert Byrd that would have restricted Bush’s constitutional powers to wage war against Iraq.  McCain objected, but was overruled.  Moments later Byrd spoke up as well, and McCain objected to that.

The transcript is located here:
    http://cns.miis.edu/cr/021014sd.htm

So it is a fact, McCain was actually lying.

While clarifing his position, McCain said, “I wish to say very briefly that I understand people have a desire to speak. We have a number of Senators who have not spoken on this issue. It is already looking as if we may be here well into this evening. From now on, I will be adhering strictly to the rules.” In other words, he acted just like Franken did

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davdev. Show davdev's posts

I actually agree.  I think a Senator in most cases, should be granted a reasonable extension, time permiting.  But for McCain to all of a sudden act like this is the biggest transgression in Senate history, is frankly sad, and unbecoming of a man who has served his country honorably for a long time.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from smileybennyhill. Show smileybennyhill's posts

Alan Grayson can dish it out but he can't take it 

http://www.cfnews13.com/Politi...ut_in_jail.html
    My CongressmanIsNuts.com Driving Grayson Crazy

Quote:
    Central Florida Rep. Alan Grayson said wants the U.S. Attorney General to investigate a Web site aimed at unseating him.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Grayson has filed a complaint with Attorney General Eric Holder over the site “My Congressman Is Nuts.”

The Web site launched earlier in the year by Angie Langley, an activist in Lake County.

According to the Sentinel, Grayson wants Langley fined and put in jail.

But I thought being an activist was the highest form of patriotism? Wasn't that what Grayson's boss Pelosi said?

So Grayson can say whatever slanderous hateful things he wants but private citizens aren't allowed to have the first amendment. Okaaaaaaaay. WTG Comrade Grayson!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from engfant. Show engfant's posts

Sorry but Joe Leiberman is the biggest piece of garbage in politics. He'd have everyone that played videogames jailed if it was up to him.

He shouldn't have any say in anything.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Remember liberals, you elected a CLOWN, a real, bonafide, CLOWN to the senate.  No, I really mean it...a CLOWN!.

HAHAHAHAHA!

18. This post has been removed.