That's gotta hurt...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

That's gotta hurt...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/15/poll-republicans-pulling-further-ahead-of-dems_n_718861.html

Republicans Pulling Further And Further Ahead Of Democrats

Tilted toward the GOP from the start of the year, the political environment has grown even more favorable for Republicans and rockier for President Barack Obama and his Democrats over the long primary season that just ended with a bang.

more Americans say the country is headed in the wrong direction than did before the nomination contests got under way in February. Also, more now disapprove of the job Obama is doing. And more now want to see Republicans in control of Congress rather than the Democrats who now run the House and Senate.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: That's gotta hurt...

actually what's gotta hurt is all the independents who wont be voting for the radical right but it was a nice assumption you made

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt...:
    [QUOTE]actually what's gotta hurt is all the independents who wont be voting for the radical right but it was a nice assumption you made
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Probably right...however, that was neither my or the articles assumption. Nice try though!
    In fact the article mentions how the Dems will win Delaware now that O'Donnell won.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

i was pointing out the end game of the national elections

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]i was pointing out the end game of the national elections

Man you're doing a lot of bobbing and weaving.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]actually what's gotta hurt is all the independents who wont be voting for the radical right but it was a nice assumption you made

Given the choices this independent moderate will vote for a right leaning Tea Party candidate over the Left leaning Dem.  Its time to make a correction.

Say good bye Paul Hodes and Carol Shea-Porter.  Say hello Ayotte, Bass and Guinta.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt... : Man you're doing a lot of bobbing and weaving.
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]
    you referred to the national election in your opening post...besides...no one bobs and weaves like republicans who have to make up lies to cover the older ones

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt... : Given the choices this independent moderate will vote for a right leaning Tea Party candidate over the Left leaning Dem.  Its time to make a correction. Say good bye Paul Hodes and Carol Shea-Porter.  Say hello Ayotte, Bass and Guinta.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]
    ah...its funny you claim to be moderate...hilarious in fact

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt... : you referred to the national election in your opening post...besides...no one bobs and weaves like republicans who have to make up lies to cover the older ones

Lies? What lies? What I posted was from the article. Apparently you didn't read it. Nothing like commenting on something you didn't bother to read. Brilliant!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

I think we need to .. anticipate that some 'special' posters will be getting a little EGDY and may exhibit symptoms of paranoia as the November elections blow up in the face of the holy Messiah and his kool aid followers.

I preach compassion and understanding for these lost souls, especially the ones that have 'challenges' in expressing themselves (coherently to say the least).

If you see a poster start to LOSE IT !!! .. calmly respond to the poster that they are right (not the wing) until security (or federal agents) can arrive. Do not provoke them. Pacify them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt... : ah...its funny you claim to be moderate...hilarious in fact

Jimmy,

Its a matter of perspective and from yours I can understand your point, but then there is my point.  I'm squarely in the middle third centrist position, but I'm totally PO'd that the left has hijacked our nations agenda and that Obama lied and bamboozle the general electorate in Nov 2008 to actually believe he was centrist.

I'm more than willing to counteract the left lean by forcing it right.  I''ve been a consistant split ticket voter since 1980.  I voted for Gov Lynch (D) all three times he ran.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt... : Jimmy, Its a matter of perspective and from yours I can understand your point, but then there is my point.  I'm squarely in the middle third centrist position, but I'm totally PO'd that the left has hijacked our nations agenda and that Obama lied and bamboozle the general electorate in Nov 2008 to actually believe he was centrist. I'm more than willing to counteract the left lean by forcing it right.  I''ve been a consistant split ticket voter since 1980.  I voted for Gov Lynch (D) all three times he ran.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]
    joe, you are dreaming again

but there is no doubt that you were fully asleep during the bush years if all you can do is complain about obama

he didnt lie about being centrist he just eventually realized that trying to work with republicans is like banging your head into a brick wall repeatedly...the party of no wants status qou and not change for the better...you know why? because change for the better means that the status qou people will have a little less change in their bank accounts...

and what exactly is our nation's agenda?

just stop playing the moderate card like you are one...you arent

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: That's gotta hurt... : joe, you are dreaming again but there is no doubt that you were fully asleep during the bush years if all you can do is complain about obama he didnt lie about being centrist he just eventually realized that trying to work with republicans is like banging your head into a brick wall repeatedly...the party of no wants status qou and not change for the better...you know why? because change for the better means that the status qou people will have a little less change in their bank accounts... and what exactly is our nation's agenda? just stop playing the moderate card like you are one...you arent

Obama ran in the general election as a moderate, he tacked hard to center right after his invocation at the DNC.

Jimmy, why don't you develop an issue test with three positions; moonie left, sensible center and wingy right and I'll take it for you.

try this, I'm disaffected.

http://typology.people-press.org/typology/

You're so far left you can almost see Russia from your deck.