1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: The 2012 9/11 terrorist attacks on America under president Obama

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to bald-predictions' comment:

Obama greets the president of South Korea on a skateboard

Dude, now THAT is cool.

No wonder Obama has the next generation of voters locked in...the guy is SMOOOOOTH>

Awesome!!!

It really is gonna suck being a wingnut in the near future.

Everyone, 'cept the old whiteguy vote, is repulsed by your ignorant ideology.

Reap what you sow, wingnuts...reap what you sow.... 

[/QUOTE]

Oh the race card, just after the Bush card.

What else is new?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Oh the race card, just after the Bush card. What else is new?

BWAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dude please shut the FVCK up, I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Ya, apparently quoting a RANKING MEMBER OF THE FVCKING WINGNUT PARTY is playing the race card.

Dude seriously, shut your pie hole.   Have you no shame?

Try as Republican leaders might to foreground as many minority party members as they can find, the lack of racial diversity in the GOP is evident, and at least one prominent Republican lawmaker is becoming increasingly concerned.

"The demographics race we're losing badly," Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) told the Washington Post. "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

True enough: In a recent piece on the presidental election's "racial calculations," National Jounal's Ron Brownstein noted that Camp Romney needs to secure a likely unattainable percentage of white voters for a chance to win in November.

"A GOP coalition that relies almost entirely on whites could squeeze out one more narrow victory in November," Brownstein writes. "But if Republicans can't find more effective ways to bridge the priorities of their conservative core and the diversifying Next America, that weight will grow more daunting every year."

[/QUOTE]

I have a problem reading into your posts getting past the foul language.

You come across as a very ignorant person.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What are a few dead christians and jews?

No apology necessary.

Christians 'flee Egypt town after death threats'...

[/QUOTE]

And "President" Romney would invade?  Is that the answer?  Simple ideas for simpleminded folk.  It is a complicated world out there. Get used to it.

[/QUOTE]

I don't think President Romney would lie and cover it up.......

So complications made Barry Bo blame a movie producer?

Now we got it.

[/QUOTE]

The only way you would get the truth from Romney is if someone had a hidden camera.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I don't understand why this is an issue.  There were protests against the video occurring before and since the attack, not just in Libya, but throughout the middle east.  So maybe there was some confusion as to the precise motivation of the attacks, but either way it comes down to religious extremism and hatred of the US.  Whether or not it's linked to Al Qaeda or other terrorist organizations is just splitting hairs.  And Obama's first public speach about the attacks refers to them as an "act of terror".  This is the kind of thing that conservatives will manufacture, main-stream media will sort of go along with, but not call for impeachment, and then the cons will turn around and say - "see, the press is out to get us".  It's ridiculous.

“Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths.  We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others.  But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence.  None.  The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts…No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

— President Obama, Rose Garden statement, Sept. 12 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slomag's comment:

It's ridiculous

And waytoo predictable.

Fortunately, with a couple exceptions, I think the type of conservative who goes to the political forum on what they call a "liberal rag" newspaper to throw p**p at liberals is not even closely representative of most self-titled conservatives in America.

Well, at least, I hope so. The ones I talk to don't seem so crazy and dishonest.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know - the Brooks and Noonans of the world are drowning in a sea of Hannitys and Limbaughs.   Not only is it politically safer to be a wing-nut in most Republican districts these days, but there is a lot of money in spreading the p**p around.  Can a moderate conservative with a good head on his shoulders really cast a vote for Romney / Ryan?  If he does, its despite the campaign he's run - not because of it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's ridiculous

And waytoo predictable.

Fortunately, with a couple exceptions, I think the type of conservative who goes to the political forum on what they call a "liberal rag" newspaper to throw p**p at liberals is not even closely representative of most self-titled conservatives in America.

Well, at least, I hope so. The ones I talk to don't seem so crazy and dishonest.

[/QUOTE]

I don't know - the Brooks and Noonans of the world are drowning in a sea of Hannitys and Limbaughs.   Not only is it politically safer to be a wing-nut in most Republican districts these days, but there is a lot of money in spreading the p**p around.  Can a moderate conservative with a good head on his shoulders really cast a vote for Romney / Ryan?  If he does, its despite the campaign he's run - not because of it.

[/QUOTE]

Osama is dead al queda isn't.

MISSED IT: JIHADISTS POSTED THREATS ON FACEBOOK BEFORE LIBYA ATTACK...

Consulate Bombed Twice in Run-Up to 9/11 Anniversary...

Militant freed from prison during Arab Spring linked...

U.S. Pulls All Staff Out of Benghazi...

Al Qaeda rises -- in N Africa...

Sections
Shortcuts