THE "RIGHT" IS WRONG....AND HAVE LED THIS ONCE GREAT NATION TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: THE "RIGHT" IS WRONG....AND HAVE LED THIS ONCE GREAT NATION TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION!

In Response to Re: THE "RIGHT" IS WRONG....AND HAVE LED THIS ONCE GREAT NATION TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION!:
    [QUOTE]Wow!!!!   " Here's an idea: Occupy a Job! "     Maybe if the fictitious" job creators", invented by the Republicans actually created jobs with the past Bush tax cuts  the 14 million unemployed Americans would have a job.  Explain that away smart guy!!!   Haha...way to change the subject. My company is hiring all the time. So isn't the company my wife works at. None of which relied on govt help to grow the business. I have a friend who just launched her own skin care company. My buddy who owns a custom cabinet making business is killing it right now to the point of hiring more people. Neither relied on the govt for help with their businesses. Kind of hard to get a job when one spends their time camped out on the greenway or on wall street protesting don't ya think??? Keep blaming the govt for your problems instead of getting off your lazy assss and doing something about it. I guess for people like you it's easier to blame someone else for your problems!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

and your duties at your company include spending countless hours surfing the web, chit-chatting with your cubical neighbors, playing wastepaper basketball, flirting/cheating on your wife, pouring a little scotch in your coffee.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: THE "RIGHT" IS WRONG....AND HAVE LED THIS ONCE GREAT NATION TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION!

You morons had about a decade to prove that these policies actually work. Most modern economic business cycles last about 3 to 5 years, more than enough time to prove that Republican policies actually work.

Obama and the Dems extended the idiotic Bush tax cuts on the grounds of future "expected bipartisanship support" and we all know how that turned out!

Obamas/Dems extension of  Bushs taxcuts only proves further that they failed and further proves that you Republicans continue only to offer a one sided policy....that is the policy of FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Republicans are very adept at Failure!

Bring it on smart guy!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Hey Jmel,

I'm reality based.

Idiots like you not so much!

Debating facts wth you is like the old Theologians debating how many Angels  dance on the head of a pin.

Its quite simple really.....

In reality I'm right..........you are wrong!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

HEY SMUGNUTS......, (JMEL),

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: THE "RIGHT" IS WRONG....AND HAVE LED THIS ONCE GREAT NATION TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE "RIGHT" IS WRONG....AND HAVE LED THIS ONCE GREAT NATION TO THE BRINK OF DESTRUCTION! : and your duties at your company include spending countless hours surfing the web, chit-chatting with your cubical neighbors, playing wastepaper basketball, flirting/cheating on your wife, pouring a little scotch in your coffee.
    Posted by Harleyroadking-11[/QUOTE]

Shhh....keep it down. And it's bourbon not scotch

23. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts