The battle still rages on within the republicant party as McCain calls the tea-partiers movement "BIZARRO"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Q. Show -Q's posts

The battle still rages on within the republicant party as McCain calls the tea-partiers movement "BIZARRO"

Moderate republicans are finally fighting back against the wingnut fringe tea-partier elements of their own party. Calling a spade a spade McCain is showing that no longer will the tea-partiers be allowed to run the republicant party.....more republicant moderates are needed to finally marginalize these extremists.......these extremists only true cause is to see America default and crushed under their "bizarro extremist agenda"............Americans deserve much better than what this fringe element represent.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Re: The battle still rages on within the republicant party as McCain calls the tea-partiers movement "BIZARRO"

Yup yup... did you forget to mention that babbling Biden called them terrorists?

Sounds like you and the establishment are (perhaps rightfully) AFRAID of the TP movement.
    Surely mainstream America is not in lockstep with the WH pretender.

Not representing the will of America seems... extreme to me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

Re: The battle still rages on within the republicant party as McCain calls the tea-partiers movement "BIZARRO"

In Response to Re: The battle still rages on within the republicant party as McCain calls the tea-partiers movement "BIZARRO":
    [QUOTE]Yup yup... did you forget to mention that babbling Biden called them terrorists? Sounds like you and the establishment are (perhaps rightfully) AFRAID of the TP movement. Surely mainstream America is not in lockstep with the WH pretender. Not representing the will of America seems... extreme to me.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Too funny. and he's not the only one.  Biden and his ilk would never call an actual terrorist a terrorist (instead its man made disaster) because that would be unfair and insensitive stereotyping and racist. But calling the tea party terrorists is aok

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -Q. Show -Q's posts

extremist tea-partiers represent the very worst that the republicants have to offer.........btw I belong to neither party and am not bothered at all by the insults thrown my way........I vote based on the candidate and not their party you might want to try it some time it's very liberating.....but if you can offer nothing more than insults because I am just calling a spade a spade then have at it............hi kittydukes hope you are having a great day!