The "BIG O" has JOLTON JOE BIDEN on ICE ?????

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: The

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ya can't make this stuff up !!!  Jolton Joe, under the BUS !!!

[/QUOTE]

?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

? + 1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to Rushfan2112's comment:
    [QUOTE]

? + 1

[/QUOTE]

Rushfan2012,

I really do know it is not me concering the OP.

However, I think the posts are actually get even harder and stranger.

I did not really think that was possible.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Personaly I like having a co that pus a smile on people's faces as opposed to shooting people in the face and trying to eat their souls

[/QUOTE]

RSF4Life,

Sorry, but what does "co" mean?  Also "pus"? I do not think you meant to write pus given its definition.

I cannot understand your post without understanding what "co" is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

? + 1

[/QUOTE]

Rushfan2012,

[/QUOTE]

Stranger for sure!  One thing I've learned over the years is anything is possible.  For example, the Red Sox went from 69 wins with a trainwreck of a manager to a championship in one year...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

Personaly I like having a co that pus a smile on people's faces as opposed to shooting people in the face and trying to eat their souls

RSF4Life,

Sorry, but what does "co" mean?  Also "pus"? I do not think you meant to write pus given its definition.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry posting from phone. Co was supposed to say vp. Pus was supposed to be puts, not that hard to figure out and certainly not worth reporting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

? + 1

[/QUOTE]

Rushfan2012,

[/QUOTE]

Stranger for sure!  One thing I've learned over the years is anything is possible.  For example, the Red Sox went from 69 wins with a trainwreck of a manager to a championship in one year...

[/QUOTE]

Rushfan2012,

Now, in the dead of anothe N.E. winter, like yesterdat trying to shop at the Wrentahm Outlets in that freezing rain with an out-of-town friend it is great that you brought up the from worst to first Red Sox ride we all enjoyed so darn much. 

And Valentine...over my years as a major Sox fan, I do not know if I a can remember a worst manager. 

You are abosulutely right. Anything and everything is possible in life.

Following the Patriots of course right now. They have the 2nd seed in the playoffs. I am so looking forward to them carrying the ball all the way...even with out Gronk.

Of course they have a bye next week, but then we will see. Talk about a difference in managers!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

RSF4Life,

[/QUOTE]

Sorry posting from phone. Co was supposed to say vp. Pus was supposed to be puts, not that hard to figure out and certainly not worth reporting.

[/QUOTE]

I so did not report you. I do not know why you would think that. I asked you about those works so i could reply. 

I was stunned to see your post has been removed RSFLife.

There have been a lot of posts pulled lately including mine. I have no idea for sure who is behind the reporting.

You and I have nevr had any problems. Never. I like you. I am glad you post here as well as elsewhere. 

But please...above that accusation. I have done that in the past. It is not right to do without eevidence. tvoter has admitted to reporting some posts. GODverment basically did the same. (now called mossad-did-911).

There have also been games by pposters trying to get fingers pointed at one poster so they report, when not even on the thread.

I understand, because I have a friend who posts in the Sox forum, there is a lot or reporting that goes on there. I have looked. Saw a lot of posts deleted. hard to follow a thread after the fact.

I cannot prove I did not. I wish BDC would allow cofirmation that a poster did not report a post. That would cut down on the suspicion.

In any case...why would I politely ask you about 2 words only to report a post that was completely non-offensive? It does seem BDC even read your post. There are no rules or policy violations there.

I can make one of three guesses but I do not have proof therefore I do not feel it is right to put any names down.

Just sorry your post was removed. The Sox forum has its own "Issues with BDC " thread. I do not know if they would do that for this forum, but i very much would like that.

Also remember it is BDC's fault for pulling your post. You can contact them and have it re-instated.

I have stopped being so upset about all the posts I have had pulled lately. I know eventually we will get to the boottom of it. I am in contact with BDC. I have made them aware I have had posts pulled. OPs, that were simply articles from differents sources with no comment added by me.

That is on its face ridiculous. Pulling a WSJ article. It is impossible that someone read the reported abuse. They just pulled it because someone here reported it. That is but one example. 

I have not retaliated. This forum would be half deletions if we all started doing that. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Anybody with all their marbles wuld rather have Joe Biden than Dick Cheney as our Vice President.

That was an easy reply to figure out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I so did not report you. I do not know why you would think that. I asked you about those works so i could reply. 

And yet you had no problem assuming I reported your posts. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

? + 1

[/QUOTE]

Rushfan2012,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rushfan2012,

Now, in the dead of anothe N.E. winter, like yesterdat trying to shop at the Wrentahm Outlets in that freezing rain with an out-of-town friend it is great that you brought up the from worst to first Red Sox ride we all enjoyed so darn much. 

And Valentine...over my years as a major Sox fan, I do not know if I a can remember a worst manager. 

You are abosulutely right. Anything and everything is possible in life.

Following the Patriots of course right now. They have the 2nd seed in the playoffs. I am so looking forward to them carrying the ball all the way...even with out Gronk.

Of course they have a bye next week, but then we will see. Talk about a difference in managers!!!

[/QUOTE]

I think Valentine was the worst manager in Sox history.  At first, I thought Valentine would be okay and definitely amusing.  Then he takes cheap shots at Youk and a few other poorly timed comments, and he lost the fan base (me included).  Then Farrell comes in and turns everything around, awesome!  I'll always be a Francona fan and I'm glad he did well in Cleveland, but Farrell should have been given manager of the year.

On the other hand we have Belichik roaming the sidelines in Foxborough.  Given the losses the team suffered this year, I think this might just be his best coaching job yet.  Losing Gronk sure hurt a lot, but as long as Brady is upright and Belichick is on his game, I think they have a chance to beat anyone in the playoffs.  On the NFC side, Seattle and San Fran are both cause for concern.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RSF4Life,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There have been a lot of posts pulled lately including mine. I have no idea for sure who is behind  the reporting.

You and I have nevr had any problems. Never. I like you. I am glad you post here as well as elsewhere. 

But please...above that accusation. I have done that in the past. It is not right to do without eevidence. tvoter has admitted to reporting some posts. GODverment basically did the same. (now called mossad-did-911).

There have also been games by pposters trying to get fingers pointed at one poster so they report, when not even on the thread.

I understand, because I have a friend who posts in the Sox forum, there is a lot or reporting that goes on there. I have looked. Saw a lot of posts deleted. hard to follow a thread after the fact.

I cannot prove I did not. I wish BDC would allow cofirmation that a poster did not report a post. That would cut down on the suspicion.

In any case...why would I politely ask you about 2 words only to report a post that was completely non-offensive? It does seem BDC even read your post. There are no rules or policy violations there.

I can make one of three guesses but I do not have proof therefore I do not feel it is right to put any names down.

Just sorry your post was removed. The Sox forum has its own "Issues with BDC " thread. I do not know if they would do that for this forum, but i very much would like that.

Also remember it is BDC's fault for pulling your post. You can contact them and have it re-instated.

I have stopped being so upset about all the posts I have had pulled lately. I know eventually we will get to the boottom of it. I am in contact with BDC. I have made them aware I have had posts pulled. OPs, that were simply articles from differents sources with no comment added by me.

That is on its face ridiculous. Pulling a WSJ article. It is impossible that someone read the reported abuse. They just pulled it because someone here reported it. That is but one example. 

I have not retaliated. This forum would be half deletions if we all started doing that. 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry i wasn't accusing you of reporting my post was more of a general comment. Probably should have made that clearer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

some people report posts, have them removed, then deny it ever happened.

Sounds like Washington DC to me.......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Joe Biden on ice:

I wish I could do that!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

Anybody with all their marbles wuld rather have Joe Biden than Dick Cheney as our Vice President.

[/QUOTE]

I'd rather Dick. And I have all my marbles.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

RSF4Life,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There have been a lot of posts pulled lately including mine. I have no idea for sure who is behind  the reporting.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry i wasn't accusing you of reporting my post was more of a general comment. Probably should have made that clearer.

[/QUOTE]

RF4Life,

That okay. My reaction was of course because I thought you thought I had.

But, no harm, no foul. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to doozy-day's comment:
    [QUOTE]

some people report posts, have them removed, then deny it ever happened.

Sounds like Washington DC to me.......

[/QUOTE]

Actually, there is no Delete Function.

Even if there was, it would not leave behind the ominus, "this post has been removed".

The only thing you must be talking about is reporting your own post for abuse???

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Joe Biden on ice:

I wish I could do that!!!

[/QUOTE]

Maybe in my younger days...much younger days...when I did not know about broken bones.

Great photo. Makes me want to put my ice skates on right now and go to a rink...what about you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

[QUOTE]

I'd rather Dick. And I have all my marbles.

[/QUOTE]

Okay. Poster's choice.

At least we agree on the Red Sox, 2013 soxchamps.

Sections
Shortcuts