THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA!

THE GOP ARE A BUNCH OF  BUMBLING, RICH, ARROGANT, IGNORANT,MORONS! THEY ARE A TROUPE OF POMPOUS CLOWNS!!!! 

THE GOP IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!

THEIR IDEAS AND IDEOLOGY ARE ARCHAIC AND MIRROR THE FASCISTS OF THE PAST!!!!!...............

THE GOP AND THEIR "LEADERSHIP", HAVE DESTROYED AMERICA!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Figment. Show Figment's posts

Re: THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA!

Circus is pretty accurate. I know when I reflect on this field of candidates, the term "clowns" frequently comes to mind. I can't believe this is the best the GOP has.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In Response to THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA!:
    [QUOTE]  THE GOP ARE A BUNCH OF  BUMBLING, RICH, ARROGANT, IGNORANT,MORONS! THEY ARE A TROUPE OF POMPOUS CLOWNS!!!!       THE GOP IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!     THEIR IDEAS AND IDEOLOGY ARE ARCHAIC AND MIRROR THE FASCISTS OF THE PAST!!!!!...............    THE GOP AND THEIR "LEADERSHIP", HAVE "SOLD OUT" AMERICA!!!!            
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

We should give Iowa to Mexico.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowDoYouLikeMeNow. Show HowDoYouLikeMeNow's posts

In Response to THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA!:
    [QUOTE]  THE GOP ARE A BUNCH OF  BUMBLING, RICH, ARROGANT, IGNORANT,MORONS! THEY ARE A TROUPE OF POMPOUS CLOWNS!!!!       THE GOP IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE!!!     THEIR IDEAS AND IDEOLOGY ARE ARCHAIC AND MIRROR THE FASCISTS OF THE PAST!!!!!...............    THE GOP AND THEIR "LEADERSHIP", HAVE "SOLD OUT" AMERICA!!!!            
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

In fact, the Obama regime has continued all the most heinous Bush policies. Policies he said he would end end immediately if he was elected.

The Obama regime is just as fascist, if not more, then his predecessors.

And, if Romney gets elected, things will only continue to get worse.

When are you sheeple going to wake up and smell the coffee? Or do you like being played for horses asssses?

Ron Paul is the only one who's NOT an establishment backed whoore. But you suckers will vote for the letter in front of the name like it was Yankees vs Red Sox.

And you suckers delude yourselves into believing there's any difference between them. Truly pathetic to watch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

In Response to Re: THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA! : We should give Iowa to Mexico.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

I'm quite certain...., that if they were offered the chance....the REPUBLICANS would sell IOWA!

These GOP/REPUBLICANS would "pim..p" out their grandmother for a dime!!!!!!

BTW.....Have you ever visited an IOWA meat processing plant?

Seems to me, that we have already ceded IOWA to
     MEXICO!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA! : In fact, the Obama regime has continued all the most heinous Bush policies. Policies he said he would end end immediately if he was elected. The Obama regime is just as fascist, if not more, then his predecessors. And, if Romney gets elected, things will only continue to get worse. When are you sheeple going to wake up and smell the coffee? Or do you like being played for horses asssses? Ron Paul is the only one who's NOT an establishment backed whoore. But you suckers will vote for the letter in front of the name like it was Yankees vs Red Sox. And you suckers delude yourselves into believing there's any difference between them. Truly pathetic to watch.
    Posted by HowDoYouLikeMeNow[/QUOTE]

The goal here is to get rid of Obama, putting up Paul against him is not going to do it. He has some good ideas, but in a general election I feel would not capture the 51% plus needed. Little things like saying a nuclear Iran posses no threat is something the general population will not agree with him on, it sounds foolish to most. 

I for one will take any of the candidates over four more years of Obama. Let's try and put someone up that can win, not one that you might agree with the most. Let's look at the big picture here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: THE CIRCUS CONVENES IN IOWA! : The goal here is to get rid of Obama, putting up Paul against him is not going to do it. He has some good ideas, but in a general election I feel would not capture the 51% plus needed. Little things like saying a nuclear Iran posses no threat is something the general population will not agree with him on, it sounds foolish to most.  I for one will take any of the candidates over four more years of Obama. Let's try and put someone up that can win, not one that you might agree with the most. Let's look at the big picture here.
    Posted by newman09[/QUOTE]
    Hey newman, I don't see where it has been so bad with Obama in the White House. But then, I don't watch Faux News either......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Bunch of gasbags spewing talking points and news bites. Pathetic. All of them. Republicans have systematically destroyed the American voting process.

Obama is far from worried.

They'll all end up working for Faux New$ anyway.

Not too surprisingly, It's all about the cash!