The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama!

Some people have the vocabulary to sum up things in a way you can understand them. This quote came from someone who has it figured out. We have a lot of work to do.

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry capable of entrusting this man with the Presidency. It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have this man for their president. The problem is much deeper and far more serious than Mr. Obama, who is a mere symptom of what ails America . Blaming Obama should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their President. The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a ignorant man. It is less likely to survive a multitude of ignorance such as those who made him their president."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama!

Of course, the other side of that coin is that republicans ran an unelectable man and a ditsy chick.

100% accurate!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

The biggest danger to this country is the radical religious right . The second biggest is the repubican party being run by the radicals . The third problem is the mutton heads who fall over and do as they are told by the radicals. The forth problem is secret money buying our elected congress critters.

One president isnt the problem , the on going of ignorance by the people who allow the things above to continue are more of a problem than any one president. Blaming Obama for many of the problems he faced coming in is laughable and only shows the right doesnt understand its congress who runs the country not the president.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Is anyone surprised by beKool's post? Anyone?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama!:
    [QUOTE]Is anyone surprised by beKool's post? Anyone?
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

I am not by yours, because you are one of those mutton heads i was talking about.

The down fall plunge the country is in started in the 1980's with Ronald Reagan and the emergance of the right wing religious moral majority radicals . The country has been sinking faster and faster ever since. You guys like to blame the president today but you fail to understand or IMO its really willful ignorance, that in the last 32 years only 12 of those years did we have a democrat as president. And in the last republican run congress/WH they doubled the deficit PLUS sent the country into a deep downward economic black hole. All thats going on today didnt just come about in the past two to four years. The deed was started 32 years ago with trickle down and religious radical right wing doctrine getting into government and taking over the republican party.

One thing i guess you dont know is i was a republican under Reagan until i saw the way the party was heading. And i was right. I support democrats today because they do more for the country and the little man today than any one on the right in power is willing to even try. And yea they make mistakes and are fallible just ike any of us but they dont stray far from doing the job they were sent to do and dont favor the radicals on the left like republicans do its not even close. That being over your head will be no surprise either. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]Of course, the other side of that coin is that republicans ran an unelectable man and a ditsy chick. That kinda kills the entire premise
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

No that IS the premise. American voters were caught up in the glamorous personality and articulate speeches of Obama and some didn't even think about actual politics, policy experience and voting records.

I agree McCain and Palin were not exciting and new but, a Presidential election is not DWTS either!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

I have him on ignore and have no idea what he's spewing. And, I don't care.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Mutton head is a bit rough.
    Left wing flippin maroon in denial is more accurate.

Yes, the public did elect this shell. Lesson learned.. no matter how much BS HE throws at teleprompter.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : I am not by yours, because you are one of those mutton heads i was talking about.
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

Hahaha..further proof as to how clueless you are. Keep on with the generalizations and stereotyping. You know who else generalizes and stereotypes? Bigots. Are you a bigot?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : Hahaha..further proof as to how clueless you are. Keep on with the generalizations and stereotyping. You know who else generalizes and stereotypes? Bigots. Are you a bigot?

Truth is truth you can hide from it but that doesnt change it. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : I have him on ignore and have no idea what he's spewing. And, I don't care.
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]

coward

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Nice, a reposting of a dogwhistling unattributed rant that has been posted all over the internet on message boards, comments sections on news sites, facebook, etc.  So lets see hear, this...whatever this is...is basically pulling a Tom Tancredo and delegitmizing the millions and millions of voters who democratically elected Obama as "ignorant" and "depraved".  I wonder what the author would have the republic do to combat this scourge? 

There is a reason why this comment is particularly popular among the survivalists, neo nazi's and other extremist cretins who are convinced that SOMETHING must be done to prevent another Obama abomination. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : Truth is truth you can hide from it but that doesnt change it. 
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

So you're admitting you're a bigot? Wow...that was easy.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You read it? Really?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : You read it? Really?
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

I know, I know. He's like a car accident...I just HAVE to look. It's a curiosity to see what foolishness he's spewing next.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : Na na na na. GOP ran the wrong guy, and he pciked the wrong dunce as a running mate. Dems didn't win, Republicans lost!  Ditto Bob Dole BTW, and he'd have made a great POTUS.  Just unelectable (Bush 41 was incumbant, no choice - and I wish there WERE!) Your article is a good one, but focuses on an uninformed electorate, when the real answer (I believe), is they weren't given a viable choice. That means you lose, and says JACK about the electorate. Think man.  We all knew Nixon was an a55hole, but he beat McGovern like a rented mule - because McGovern had the personality of an HP Printer, and couldn't out-debate a salad (whereas Nixon got some schoolin' there, from JFK). Its ever so easy to say America made the wrong choice.  But when's the last time there actually WAS one?

The POINT is voters care more about style looks and personality than politics, policy and record.

They are voting as if, they are voting for the next American Idol instead of the leader of the free world!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Next election is about electing the second in charge of the free world behind Sarkozy. 8)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Idiocracy was supposed to be 500 years in the future.  I'd estimate that we get there in less than 100.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The danger to America is NOT Barack Obama! : Hello! Thats what I mant by, UNELECTABLE! CBS ran a poll and 49% couldn't name the SECSTATE!.  39% couldn''t name VPOTUS.  Can you IMAGINE if they were asked to name their reps in the House and Senate?  I got real money that says OVER 50% in Boston would say Ted Kennedy. Rock stars win. The funny part is, compared to Gore and Kerry, Bush WAS a rock star! Think about dat!!!!

Obama won on the big turnout in (18-25 yr olds) vote (usually very small turnout) and the black vote.

That's the only way he wins again. They were in my opinion voting on style and looks instead of substance, policies or record.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[QUOTE]To a large extent I agree with the quote. Plus I would add that the American public in general has become the victim of its own success. Now we are largely fat, apathetic, growing more stupid and more entitled. Polls occassionally show that while the nation is for tax cuts of some kind, they are for cutting their own taxes and while they are OK with tax increases for the "rich". And while they want their taxes cut they are agains cutting programs like Social Security, Medicare, etc. Any resemblance to BeSTool is strictly coincidental. Found this quote which I have heard several times as we spend our way in to financial calamity: A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over lousy fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average of the world’s great civilizations before they decline has been 200 years. These nations have progressed in this sequence: From bondage to spiritual faith; from faith to great courage; from courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to Complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependency; from dependency back again to bondage. Alexander Fraser Tyler, Cycle Of Democracy (1770) The Failure in Chief is merely doing his duty as instructed.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

True and exactly the problem we face!!