The earth is 6,000 years old?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The earth is 6,000 years old?

LOL, and I have some oceanfront property in Arizona that you can purchase. You wingnuts need to leave your religion at home or church. God is a woman and she's not happy with the GOP.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Re: The earth is 6,000 years old?

Is Satan a woman also?

....this could get interesting.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I've always wanted to be like Moe.

He did the bulk of the hitting, eye poking and the other two were scared of him. Sure Curley got more laughs, but he had more bruises too! Larry always presented a problem because he seemed to lose more hair, from it being yanked out of head, than he could ever replace in time for the next adventure. The most painful looking thing was when Moe would grab Larry's nose with the scissors and pull him around like that.....ouch!...but you never saw any blood or scars...the poor b*stard should have had no nose by the time they made episode 4 or 5...but his nose survived well into the 60's in those awful movies with Curley Joe Derita ...the least funny of all the Stooges. Joe Besser may have been a poor substitute, but he was at least somewhat funny.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've always wanted to be like Moe.

He did the bulk of the hitting, eye poking and the other two were scared of him. Sure Curley got more laughs, but he had more bruises too! Larry always presented a problem because he seemed to lose more hair, from it being yanked out of head, than he could ever replace in time for the next adventure. The most painful looking thing was when Moe would grab Larry's nose with the scissors and pull him around like that.....ouch!...but you never saw any blood or scars...the poor b*stard should have had no nose by the time they made episode 4 or 5...but his nose survived well into the 60's in those awful movies with Curley Joe Derita ...the least funny of all the Stooges. Joe Besser may have been a poor substitute, but he was at least somewhat funny.

[/QUOTE]

I always enjoyed Shemp too. Why I oughtta:).....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I always liked Curley. Nothing ever phased him...lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Curley was the dingbat of the bunch. I'm more take charge and not a follower like those LWNJ'S, so mark me as the Moe type. 

[/QUOTE]

Well...one doesn't exactly watch the 3 stooges for any other reason than to have a laugh. No doubt Curley was the dingbat of the group...but I always thought that it was pretty funny that Moe..for all his bullying ..never could get under Curley's skin. I guess that's because Curley was too stupid to care although maybe that makes him smart..? I don't know..lol..I should stop trying to make sense of the 3 stooges before I've even had coffee...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Poor Curley. He kept falling for Moe's gimmicks. Then there's Larry, now he had some great ideas but was always stopped in his tracks.

That explains alot... wingnuts get their ideas from the 3 stooges.

[/QUOTE]

The country would be better off with the three stooges running it, instead of the three blind mice currently running it. 

[/QUOTE]

msobstinate can't even talk about the 3 Stooges without being bitter.........

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Poor Curley. He kept falling for Moe's gimmicks. Then there's Larry, now he had some great ideas but was always stopped in his tracks.

[/QUOTE]

The country would be better off with the three stooges running it, instead of the three blind mice currently running it. 

[/QUOTE]

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

[/QUOTE]

No bitterness, just the facts jack.

[/QUOTE]

Funnier still, look one post up from your

LOL

[/QUOTE]

When I think 3 stooges: Mitch McTurtle, John Boehner, and Eric Cantor

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!

[/QUOTE]

No bitterness, just the facts jack.

[/QUOTE]

Oooh........... msobstinate is showing her mean side. Let's see the other sides too!

Sections
Shortcuts