The failed war on weed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The failed war on weed

http://www.vice.com/read/the-war-on-weed-still-expensive-racist-and-failed

I think republicans would lighten up if they started to light up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: The failed war on weed

Agree with you, the War on  Drugs is a failure, pot should be decriminalized. 

Maybe if we  smoked as much as you, and cashed as many welfare checks, we would also believe the almighty Government's "War on Poverty" is a success.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Maybe if we  smoked as much as you, and cashed as many welfare checks, we would also believe the almighty Government's "War on Poverty" is a success.

Wow CLC...are you for real..? I mean you are the one with the time to post all day and night wheras Alleycat rarely has the time to post. Hmmmm.....

Although I agree that the "war on drugs" was and is a colossal failure.  Too much money funneled to the military and not enough to education and treatment..the two things that would have made a bigger impact.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Wow CLC...are you for real..? I mean you are the one with the time to post all day and night wheras Alleycat rarely has the time to post. Hmmmm.....

Although I agree that the "war on drugs" was and is a colossal failure.  Too much money funneled to the military and not enough to education and treatment..the two things that would have made a bigger impact.

Good post, miscricket. Marijuana should be legal, controlled and taxed. Just think of how it would affect conservatives. They might be happy for once!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Good one, Sis!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

Isn't smoking dope to get stupid and being a liberal redundant effort?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Really?  Read this:

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/files/Marijuana-Use-Increases-Risk-of-Traffic-Crashes-and-Deaths.html

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Skeeter..you do know a lot of people use it for medicinal purposes...to help with pain. Probably you should thank God you don't live with pain everyday and stop judging people.

Besides..I am sure doing drugs is not something that is limited to liberals.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Besides..I am sure doing drugs is not something that is limited to liberals

It isn't. Nor is support for the assinine enforcement of drug laws limited to Republicans (see the current administration's policy on same.)

if you're an adult you should be able to make your own informed choices regarding the substances that you want to ingest, whether that be Marijuana, Coca-Cola, or a Five Guys cheesburger. Creating laws that control these things is not exclusive to any party, they're exclusive to politcians that want greater and greater control over the citizenry.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Skeeter..you do know a lot of people use it for medicinal purposes...to help with pain. Probably you should thank God you don't live with pain everyday and stop judging people.

Not judging anyone, at least no more than I get judged, miss "intellectual honesty".

No, I don't know anyone who is using dope for "medical purposes".  That's a bunch of hoohey.  Any decent doctor can prescribe pain killers.  The "medical use" is a fig leaf for legalization.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

It isn't. Nor is support for the assinine enforcement of drug laws limited to Republicans (see the current administration's policy on same.)

if you're an adult you should be able to make your own informed choices regarding the substances that you want to ingest, whether that be Marijuana, Coca-Cola, or a Five Guys cheesburger. Creating laws that control these things is not exclusive to any party, they're exclusive to politcians that want greater and greater control over the citizenry.

Agreed.  The medical uses though is stupid on the surface.  It is just a path to legalization, as it has been in california and colorado.  It is a mess in both places, and the medical use dope is ending up in the hands of kids.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

And if you make choices to take drugs, your "treatment" shouldnt be subsidized by the taxpayers....especially when today's idiotic notion of treatment demonstrably doesnt work !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

On the surface, it sounds like the progressives are all for medical marijuana, but that's a trojan ghorse.  Just like teachers have unionized "for the kids", that rich Democrats in congress are going to force everyone else to re-distribute OTHERS wealth, there is a more nefarious agenda going on here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Not judging anyone, at least no more than I get judged, miss "intellectual honesty".

No, I don't know anyone who is using dope for "medical purposes".  That's a bunch of hoohey.  Any decent doctor can prescribe pain killers.  The "medical use" is a fig leaf for legalization.

Medical Marijuana has helped many people with many different health problems. I think it would help conservatives with their obvious personality disorders, mister "intellectual dishonesty". Cool

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

i'm all about freedom, freedom this freedom that, but i am also for putting people in jail for making personal choices that i don't agree with... makes sense right?

To whom?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAnobEWC7v8

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts