"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. "

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It becomes more clear that skeeters brand of politics is more closely aligned with the makers of the video and the violent protestors- both spreading hate and misinformation just like skeeter2.0

[/QUOTE]

So you say, in your attempt to justfy your desire to limit my free speech.

This is the left:  Bow to radical islam, lierally p1ss on christianity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:

said the person who understands nothing other than Obama is God

......your surrender is accepted

[/QUOTE]

??

Is your reply supposed to make sense?

Or did you just foloow your creed, WWOD?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re:

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The freedom to offend is an inherent right of a free society, you don't have to like it but you have to accept it.

[/QUOTE]

Which Obama clearly states if you heard the speech in it's entirety rather then responding to an extrapolated sentence designed to inflame without context.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It becomes more clear that skeeters brand of politics is more closely aligned with the makers of the video and the violent protestors- both spreading hate and misinformation just like skeeter2.0

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How am I limiting your free speech?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Speaking of which, must be one of those darned librul prisons with computers. Tarnation!

[/QUOTE]

Or some other institution where people who believe in conspiracy theories are generally sent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

How am I limiting your free speech?

[/QUOTE]

By suggesting that I not be allowed to comment on Mohammed or islam.

You try to link me wiht people I have never heard of, link me with violent acts perpetrated by the radical extremeists, for What?  Kicks?

Why don't you just say it instead of these grand slurs of yours?  you want my speech limited, right?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

By suggesting that I not be allowed to comment on Mohammed or islam

Telling you to shut up doesn't harm your free speech rights. Telling you to shut up is what free speech is for.

Silly righties...don't even know the constitution they think they're standing up for.

[/QUOTE]

Still, you know less and less everytime you post.  That's not what Fandango was saying.  He was saying I am spreading hate, no proof, and misinformaiton, no proof.

The future doesn't belong to those who slander the phrophet Mohamed.  Just what did Obama mean?  Did he say it or not?  What does he mean by that?

I can only come to the conclusion Obama wishes to limit speech against Mohammed.,  He may, or may not succeed.

Remember the open lic moment?  having more lattitude after the election?   Is this one of the things he needs more lattitude with?  He has already hauled off the producer for "questioning" by the police.  This is sounding more like soviet-era Russia than the once free country of the U.S.A.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re:

[/QUOTE]

By suggesting that I not be allowed to comment on Mohammed or islam.

You try to link me wiht people I have never heard of, link me with violent acts perpetrated by the radical extremeists, for What?  Kicks?

Why don't you just say it instead of these grand slurs of yours?  you want my speech limited, right?

[/QUOTE]

i support every idiot's right to speak of idiotic things.  But I also reserve the right to label them as idiots and ask them to stop.  I am hopeful in time people will be less idiotic.  Get it?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

By suggesting that I not be allowed to comment on Mohammed or islam

Telling you to shut up doesn't harm your free speech rights. Telling you to shut up is what free speech is for.

Silly righties...don't even know the constitution they think they're standing up for.

[/QUOTE]

Still, you know less and less everytime you post.  That's not what Fandango was saying.

The future doesn't belong to those who slander the phrophet Mohamed.  Just what did Obama mean?

[/QUOTE]

If you listened to the whole speech you would know what it means. If you don't then your education failed you.

By questioning the truth of what you say, how am I limiting your free speech? The ability to question each other is the very nature of free speech.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

He was saying I am spreading hate

And you think that violates your right to free speech?

Really, just shut up.

[/QUOTE]

So, now YOU are attempting to restrict my free speech!

Why can't you just celebrate my diversity?