The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/09/21/boston_police_defend_immigration_checks/?page=2

The sad part is, this crapomatic journalism has muddied the water.  The Globe and other far left loons have removed the word illegal, and made this an immigration issue.  It is BS and the most dishonest journalism I have ever seen.

Disgusting!!

People are not against immigration.  They are against ILLEGAL immigration.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.

“It’s horrible,’’ she said. “I felt like I was betrayed because we have always been told that the Boston police did not participate in this kind of program, so that’s what we have been telling our community, that Boston is not that bad.’’

In other words, Boston is a good place for illegals to go to for breaking the law. That of course isn't a betrayal of the country though. It's only a betrayal if the police decide to not continue to look the other way and allow illegals to continue to break the law. How DARE we enforce the law...shame on us.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.

I could scarcely believe the chutzpah (sp?) of the people quoted in the article! The bold faced claim of "betrayal" and feeling "less safe" because BPD simply notifies ICE when they have illegals who have commited crimes, in custody.  As if that is a wrong thing! Incredible!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

dont like the globe? stop coming here then

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.:
    [QUOTE]dont like the globe? stop coming here then
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

Don't like Repubs? Stop replying to them

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once. : Don't like Repubs? Stop replying to them
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]
    orrrrrrrrr...we can all live with intelligent and lively discussion that doesnt revolve around bashing a news paper in a city with 2 of them...you dont like the globe? fine...go post on the herald's website...im sure people will fall all over themselves to agree with you there, same for you hawkeye

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2010/09/21/boston_police_defend_immigration_checks/?page=2 The sad part is, this crapomatic journalism has muddied the water.  The Globe and other far left loons have removed the word illegal, and made this an immigration issue.  It is BS and the most dishonest journalism I have ever seen. Disgusting!! People are not against immigration.  They are against ILLEGAL immigration.
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

"I read the Globe just to get myself angry"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once. : orrrrrrrrr...we can all live with intelligent and lively discussion that doesnt revolve around bashing a news paper in a city with 2 of them...you dont like the globe? fine...go post on the herald's website...im sure people will fall all over themselves to agree with you there, same for you hawkeye

Do you own the globe? You seem to be taking the "bashing" of a newspaper awfully personal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

I read the Globe to find out what talking points I am going to hear from all my dumb liberal friends. 

And I am sorry, but the Globe has become much worse in the last few years.  They flat out lie.

And the way they have addressed immigration is sick.  It is not journalism.

Face it.  The Globes years of brainwashing are over.  Graham and Severin have made sure of that.

We are a purple state.  And in ten years we will be fire engine red.

I look forward to the next 40 days.  The lies about Baker will be coming full force.  And they will continue to write stories on Deval that make him look like a saint.  All biased and one sided.

JIMMY- no comment on the Globe writing a story on illegal immigranst wihtout including that word?  That seems fine to you.  Lump immigranst with illegal immigrants?

Partisaned hack!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once. : Do you own the globe? You seem to be taking the "bashing" of a newspaper awfully personal.
    no, i dont...but the globe is what it is...a newspaper that prints as close to the truth as you are going to see...its been that way for a long while now...if you dont like how they cover a topic...then surely, there are other, more simple options for the far right...such as  the herald

howie carr awaits your loyalty

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]I read the Globe to find out what talking points I am going to hear from all my dumb liberal friends.  And I am sorry, but the Globe has become much worse in the last few years.  They flat out lie. And the way they have addressed immigration is sick.  It is not journalism. Face it.  The Globes years of brainwashing are over.  Graham and Severin have made sure of that. We are a purple state.  And in ten years we will be fire engine red. I look forward to the next 40 days.  The lies about Baker will be coming full force.  And they will continue to write stories on Deval that make him look like a saint.  All biased and one sided. JIMMY- no comment on the Globe writing a story on illegal immigranst wihtout including that word?  That seems fine to you.  Lump immigranst with illegal immigrants? Partisaned hack!
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]
    look at your rant again and tell me who the partisaned hack is...you are so far right, you are about to fall off the flat earth

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wraughn. Show wraughn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once. : look at your rant again and tell me who the partisaned hack is...you are so far right, you are about to fall off the flat earth

How can you call them Illegal when it's U.S. companies who lure them here.  Come on.  Cororations are now legal citizens granted "personhood" by SCOTUS.  They should either stop their illegal behavior or face the consequences of doing illegal acts.

I guess it's easier to blame a Mexican peasant than to focus on the corporations that make big money on the cheap labor.  You can't say illegal immigrants without recognizing "Illegal corporations".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

OH NO!!!!!! LETS GET REALLY HYSTERICAL AND DENOUNCE THE MEDIA!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once. : no, i dont...but the globe is what it is...a newspaper that prints as close to the truth as you are going to see...its been that way for a long while now...if you dont like how they cover a topic...then surely, there are other, more simple options for the far right...such as  the herald howie carr awaits your loyalty

Howie who? Yeah...don't read/listen to him. You have to stop with the sweeping assumptions with me. You're striking out all over the place

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Globe does it again. A story on illegal immigrants, without using the word "illegal" once. : Howie who? Yeah...don't read/listen to him. You have to stop with the sweeping assumptions with me. You're striking out all over the place

Translation from d Bagese into English (using google translate):

[QUOTE]
    Howie who? Yeah...I am going to pretend like I don't read/listen to him, even though I do every day, naked in front of a mirror. I wish Howie was with me right now. You have to stop with the sweeping assumptions with me, I don't like how close you are to the mark. It is making me uncomfortable and insecure. You're really turning me on right now.
    [/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Oh the irony

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnny02110. Show johnny02110's posts

[QUOTE]a newspaper that prints as close to the truth as you are going to see...[/QUOTE]

Too funny. The Globe is teetering on bankruptcy because it's irrelevant to thinking people who want unbiased reporting. It appeals only to leftists looking for an echo chamber and people like me who enjoy watching them squirm.

But don't worry - after the Globe goes under you can just go over to democraticunderground or HuffPo for your daily dose of newspeak. (At least those sites don't try to pretend that the drivel they publish is "news.")