The GOP has become some kind of imbecile Captain Kirk, reprogramming the Congressional Kobayashi Maru, but only end up with a Kobayashi Moran. Please, proceed.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Yeah but blame Obama because Jimmy Carter shut up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Give it up.  I have proven you wrong over and over and over again.

you are wrong.  no amount of cutezy anaolgies or bolding and underscoring of the constitution is going to make you right.

If this is somehow an eggregious wrong, then the very method by wich the ACA was passed i an even greater wrong.  The rules are modified ALL THE TIME.  this is politics, and they arenot modifying or violating the constitution, whihc has been oyur claim in the last four threads.  give-it-up.

I know when you go to soccer, you get a trophy, and they tell you everyone is a winner.  

newsflash, kid.  This ain't soccer.  You lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

you are wrong.  no amount of cutezy anaolgies or bolding and underscoring of the constitution is going to make you right.

If this is somehow an eggregious wrong, then the very method by wich the ACA was passed i an even greater wrong.  The rules are modified ALL THE TIME.  this is politics, and they arenot modifying or violating the constitution, whihc has been oyur claim in the last four threads.  give-it-up.

I know when you go to soccer, you get a trophy, and they tell you everyone is a winner.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Kobie Bryant is still injured,  though, so your analogy is wrong.[snark]

So imagine a Dodgers-Red Sox World Series at Fenway in a few weeks; Magic Johnson the co-owner of the Dodgers in the stands.

The circa 1980s "BEAT LA!!! BEAT LA!!" chants will drown out the building. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

skeeter,

Heh. You posted this exact post FOUR times. 

That, on top of the opening post being missing makes this one heck of a thread.

And you posted your exact post THREE times.

15. This post has been removed.