The GOP loves Sequestration

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

The republicans like to give the impression that they are the pro-military party. It's clear through their support for sequestration that they no longer support our military. I guess we shouldn't expect anything else from Chickenhawks.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: The GOP loves Sequestration

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Yup... you finally figured ALL conservatives out !

Congrats.

I don't hear the Messiah calling for any cuts in the programs to his gimme $upporter$.. you know.. the 47%...

I also don't see his holine$$ creating any jobs so the lazy can get off their azzes

You honestly don't see a connection between spending cuts and job losses?  What do you imagine when you think of a spending cut?  Do you picture a low-income single mother spreading food-stamps on her bed and rolling around in them?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

"You honestly don't see a connection between spending cuts and job losses? What do you imagine when you think of a spending cut? Do you picture a low-income single mother spreading food-stamps on her bed and rolling around in them?"

God, how clueless liberals are about the economy... Did you know under Obama food stamp recipients have risen from 26 to 49 million?

Under your idiotic view of economic growth, we should be thriving! Food stamps grow the economy, right!...Obamaphones, too, no doubt ..2.2 billion for this giveaway ...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

You honestly don't see a connection between spending cuts and job losses?  What do you imagine when you think of a spending cut?  Do you picture a low-income single mother spreading food-stamps on her bed and rolling around in them? 

You do know its not cuts? The govt will still spend MORE!

Its a reduction in the amount spending was going to be INCREASED!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"You honestly don't see a connection between spending cuts and job losses? What do you imagine when you think of a spending cut? Do you picture a low-income single mother spreading food-stamps on her bed and rolling around in them?"

God, how clueless liberals are about the economy... Did you know under Obama food stamp recipients have risen from 26 to 49 million?

Under your idiotic view of economic growth, we should be thriving! Food stamps grow the economy, right!...Obamaphones, too, no doubt ..2.2 billion for this giveaway ...

Did you know that food stamp growth doubled under Bush as well?  During an artificially created economic boom?  How do you reconcile that?

I don't have a problem with food stamps - no matter how lazy or incapable you are, I don't want you going hungry.  And I definitely don't want your kids going hungry- they had nothing to do with your laziness or incompetence.  Is that really where you want to make your stand?  Let me guess - you're pro-life right?  So an abortion is murder, but the day they are born, don't give them anything to eat.  Oh, and kick them out of the hospital, because free health care is for moochers.

And yes, food stamps do stimulate the economy.  That's not really their purpose, but giving a million people a dollar in food stamps is better for the economy than one guy putting a million dollars in a Cayman Island bank.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

We need to tax the wealthy into oblivion and spend more ASAP...let's stop messing around and blow this thing up as fast as we can.

The sooner we let Obama destroy the country the sooner we can get back to rebuilding it.

This slow painful death is becoming exhausting.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

$85 billion in cuts against spending of $3.9 trillion is a joke.

How many federal workers could be paid from just one year of Obama vacations???

$16.5 trillion and counting...we are doomed...and voters are getting exactly what they deserve....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Nobody will ever credit the GOP for integrity.  It just doesn't exist in that party though there were some good people in it at one time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hey Al...welcome back :-))

I think the GOP is happy about sequestration..no matter what they are saying in piblic. They've been talking for years about how deep cuts need to be made...etc..etc. Back when Obama and the Congress agreed to this sequestration ...I am sure the administration believed that a deal would be reached to prevent it. Alas..the House doesn't want to make the tough and politically unpopular decisions that need to be made..so they allowed this to happen.

Now..the funniest thing is reading the wingnuts comments about how horrible it is that Obama is making these deep spending cuts. I guess they didn't want to cut spending after all.

I am still waiting for Skeeter to list out the cuts he would make...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

$85 billion in cuts against spending of $3.9 trillion is a joke.

How many federal workers could be paid from just one year of Obama vacations???

$16.5 trillion and counting...we are doomed...and voters are getting exactly what they deserve....

Weren't you saying months ago how there were too many federal workers..? How the size of the federal government needed to be cut?  Well..now the right is getting their wish. The size of the federal government is being reduced. I mean..really..did you think it would happen without job losses?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

You do know its not cuts? The govt will still spend MORE!

Its a reduction in the amount spending was going to be INCREASED!!!

Actually..no. For many programs it's going to be an actual cut. For example..child care subsidies for military families ( and single working mothers) are going to see a cut this year..and then a cut of 8 percent each year for the next few years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE] 

I think the GOP is happy about sequestration..no matter what they are saying in piblic. They've been talking for years about how deep cuts need to be made...etc..etc. Back when Obama and the Congress agreed to this sequestration ...I am sure the administration believed that a deal would be reached to prevent it. Alas..the House doesn't want to make the tough and politically unpopular decisions that need to be made..so they allowed this to happen.

Now..the funniest thing is reading the wingnuts comments about how horrible it is that Obama is making these deep spending cuts. I guess they didn't want to cut spending after all.

[QUOTE] 

It's throwing sand in the air, distraction.  

The Tea Party and the loyal opposition they own have painted the president and democrats as the party of spenders and themselves as the cutters.  

When all (the attention to) the blame game subsides, what stands will be the policy of cut.   

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Who was it who famously said, "I wish I could sell them another victory at such a price!"

Dance.  On the table.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

"Thank you for your service" sort of rings hollow now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Poor people really bother you, don't they?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Good to be back:)....

The wingnuts don't like talking about the fact that Sequestor passed with a majority of republican votes. And now, republicans in congress are talking about how great it is..... It's what they wanted all along.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Indeed, its the only Obama initiative that's made any sense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

I think both sides should take the blame for blowing this up to be much bigger than it is. Both sides got us into this but both sides did their best to make it look much worse than it actually is in order to make the other side look bad.

The private sector will survive this. It's the public sector that's going to take the hit. Anyone getting a check from the government is going to see it shrink. Alas, that's going to hurt a lot of people on SS or SSDI.

An unfortunate turn of events, and all for what is what we should be asking.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

The hell?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

The hell?

not very good with computor yet 3:)