The Grand Wizard for the GOP nomination

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

The Grand Wizard for the GOP nomination

Dave Duke is running, Herman says he'll employ openly gay because they don't endorse Sharia law. What kind people are these that they think anyone would support them other than people like the BOOBinVa and his ilk.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: The Grand Wizard for the GOP nomination

Clueless Lawboy knows nothing of law, even less of history.
    Look it up...the KKK was started as a branch of the Democratic Party. The KKK and the Democrats were one and the same!
    The Democrats selected a Grand Kleagle of the KKK, Senator Byrd,  as third in the line of presidential succession ...not in 1870, but through 2010..
    The hateful David Duke ran once as a Democrat, once as a Republican.
    Dividing Americans based on race is in Democratic DNA; he would be more at home in the Party of race baiters like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

clueless BOOBinVa why are you upset is it because you can't "own" the illegals anymore? 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

clueless BOOBinVa why are you upset is it because you can't "own" the illegals anymore? 

Says who?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to The Grand Wizard for the GOP nomination:
    [QUOTE]Dave Duke is running, Herman says he'll employ openly gay because they don't endorse Sharia law. What kind people are these that they think anyone would support them other than people like the BOOBinVa and his ilk.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

You're lumping Herman Cain in with David Duke? Seriously man, are you developmentally challenged?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Seriously man, are you developmentally challenged?

I assume that is a rhetorical question...: )

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to The Grand Wizard for the GOP nomination:
    [QUOTE]Dave Duke is running, Herman says he'll employ openly gay because they don't endorse Sharia law. What kind people are these that they think anyone would support them other than people like the BOOBinVa and his ilk.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

What an interesting post.  Let me see if I can replicate it, only about Libs:

Sharpton is running, Hillary says he'll openly block gays from her administration, because they endorse sharia law. 

Yah, doesn't make sense either way.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Skeeter you dumb hypocrite this thread is about the wackos the GOP is trotting out for the nomination not about the dems stay with the thread and contribute the debate on OP and stop twisting everything in your partisan slant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

More clowns = bigger circus

Bring. It. On.

(Chumps.)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Calm down.

Have some dip.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Now you're dissin' my cat...?!?  Bringin' out the big guns, eh?

Keep on lumpin' lumpy....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: The Grand Wizard for the GOP nomination:
    [QUOTE]Skeeter you dumb hypocrite this thread is about the wackos the GOP is trotting out for the nomination not about the dems stay with the thread and contribute the debate on OP and stop twisting everything in your partisan slant.
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Oh, I'm sorry.  Don't hate me for trying to figure out what the heck you were saying.  Still doesn't make sense.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

[QUOTE] this thread is about the wackos the GOP is trotting out for the nomination . --------------------------- You got a link to said trotting, you lying piece of sht? Still wanna dodge Byrd, you lying piece of sht? Run or call "next", richardhead? Who was your VP guy in 2000?  Mr 5 deferments? Keep running... ...FAST! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

They both are running. Byrd was involved with the KKK 60 years ago. Lieberman took a college deferment then a family deferment...no hero but better than 5 d Dick. not running especially from you 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Well Byrd is dead so his legacy insofar as the 2012 election is concerned isn't even on the map of this discussion. 

But as it happens Duke is the second Klan affiliated would be pol, that I am aware of to run for office in this upcoming cycle as a republican.  I forget the guy's name who was runnning for the house out of one of the big western states.  But to their credit the state GOP did completely note they have no affiliation with that person though. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

But to their credit the state GOP did completely note they have no affiliation with that person though.

To their credit? I'd expect nothing less from any group affiliated with a major party in this country. Your condescending attitude towards the GOP has been duly noted.

It seems like it would be patently obvious that any reprobate can claim to be a member of a party and that it would be asinine to use that to pretend that it reflects on all the members of that party. I guess some people are just slow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

I'd expect nothing less from any group affiliated with a major party in this country. Your condescending attitude towards the GOP has been duly noted. It seems like it would be patently obvious that any reprobate can claim to be a member of a party and that it would be asinine to use that to pretend that it reflects on all the members of that party. I guess some people are just slow.
    Posted by StalkingButler

Well I guess they didn't want him on the inside with all the other guys and gals that like to send emails of Obama dressed as a witch doctor, Michelle with a monkey head photoshopped on her body, the white hosue with watermelons growing the lawn, etc, etc.  Those people, however, are not affliated with the KKK so I guess they have that going for them. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

And here I thought that you were at least trying to grow out of the Obama victimisation cult and recognize that the acts of a few individuals should not reflect on the group.

That said, perhaps we should talk to Clarence Thomas, Condolezza Rice, Herman Cain and other black conservatives about the nasty, hateful, racist rhetoric directed at them so that we can return the favor?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Oh greg where have you run off to?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Oh greg where have you run off to?
    Posted by lawboy[/QUOTE]

Lawboy, do me a favor and give us your thoughts on stalkingbutlers post.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.