1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: The Islamic State Terror Group’s Spokesman Has a Message for the United States ..(Video)

Just because Abu Mosa is calling out America, saying , Game On, does not mean we should bite.

IMO, we should remain with the drones and avoid troops on the ground at all cost.

IMO Obama will continue the same strategy we have been using for now.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: The Islamic State Terror Group’s Spokesman Has a Message for the United States ..(Video)

In response to ABRAXAS 1's comment:

In response to andiejen's comment:

Just because Abu Mosa is calling out America, saying , Game On, does not mean we should bite.

IMO, we should remain with the drones and avoid troops on the ground at all cost.

IMO Obama will continue the same strategy we have been using for now.

There are few hiding places in the desert.

Obama's Air Power is the answer to that and Iraqi troops on the ground for the clean-up operations.

Sometimes Obama waits too long and then we have to expend additional monies for refugees, etc..

That money could of been used to fend off ISIS earlier and not spent on the ISIS aftermath/s.

Even McCain wants to bomb-bomb-bomb!

I don't usually agree with McCain's reasons to bomb but this time I do.

Due respect, President Obama has access to a lot more intel than any of us. Further, he is a man of even temperament. When you stated "sometimes he waits too long" I believe he wants to avoid killing, esp. what is so nicely put as collateral damage, if at all possible.

As for McCain, sorry, but with all respect for his service to our country, in the last years, he has wanted to bomb and invade so many places I have lost track. He might be on the right side this time, but as they say, even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts